Hi! Here is my metal trio bands "loffelmannschaft" first song! I play guitar and sing.
Please give constructive critisism!
Last edited by Usernames sucks at Nov 25, 2012,
Sehr gut.

EDIT: Constructive criticism, I don't like the vocals and the guitar is a little sloppy. I realize it is not a professional recording, just sayin' the first things that came to mind.
Last edited by gunsnroses#1 at Nov 24, 2012,
Yeah, i sing and i have never really sung in my life. I tried to sing with a rasp, buts it more like growl with a sing or whatever. Its done on my home pc, so not the best ever...
Last edited by Usernames sucks at Nov 24, 2012,
I'm not a huge fan of the vocals. I liked the music though. Also, what language is that website in? I didn't recognize it.
Very Mars Volta ish opening riff, I dig it! The vocals need to be really lowered in the mix, I can't even focus on the music half the time...

That being said, I like the drive of the song itself, good amount of energy.

Halfway through, love how it slows down a bit. Pretty good solo too!

Overall I'd say work on the vocals/lower them in the mix, other than that the production is pretty good and the songwritting is pretty good too, keep it up!
Music must be honest to be timeless.
nice work! I kinda liked the vocals.. They are a bit playfull. They don't really sit in the mix that well though. I think if you fix that the song as a whole will present itself better. Also the drums could use a bit more punch but that's just my taste. Good effort none the less!

Check out my track!
I listened to it. I liked everything except the vocals. Otherwise it was pretty sweet. BUT U guys should look for someone that could add better vocals maybe, with that itd be REALLY sick. I liked it. Good job!