What?

Taurine bro...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Nope. I dislike the taste. I've tried 5-6 different types, and didn't enjoy any of them.

Plus they're just unhealthy, and I don't feel like I need them.
Quote by LostLegion
This shit is only sold in Ireland but I love it.

BPM! I used to love the red one, I remember in primary school everyone said drinking it made your balls smaller lol
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I'll drink anything really. Red Bull's
The worst though.

Cheap ones are better than Red Bull because Red Bull is just bland shit.
i feel like coffee does a better job at keeping me awake. plus energy drinks just have too much sugar for my taste
Go Veg.
Quote by Trowzaa
I'm a Relentless whore.

This, and it has ruined my teeth. I've tried to cut down but w/e.

Anything but Red Bull. If you're thinking about buying Red Bull, just buy Tesco own brand instead because it tastes exactly the same but for a third of the price.
they taste like piss. i have more self respect than that. if i need energy i just go with dr. pepper. or ritalin.

also all of the unnecessary vitamins worry me a bit.
I'm a purist, motherfuckers.

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by ProgFripp74
Taurine bro...
sounds like someone believes everything he reads
Taurine, or 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid widely distributed in animal tissues. It is a major constituent of bile and can be found in the large intestine and accounts for approximately 0.1% of total human body weight. Taurine has many fundamental biological roles such as conjugation of bile acids, antioxidation, osmoregulation, membrane stabilization and modulation of calcium signaling. It is essential for cardiovascular function, and development and function of skeletal muscle, the retina and the central nervous system. Taurine is unusual among biological molecules in being a sulfonic acid, while the vast majority of biologically occurring acids contain the more weakly acidic carboxyl group. While taurine is sometimes called an amino acid, and indeed is an acid containing an amino group, it is not an amino acid in the usual biochemical meaning of the term, which refers to compounds containing both an amino and a carboxyl group.

Taurine is named after the Latin taurus (a cognate of the Greek ταύρος which means bull or ox, as it was first isolated from ox bile in 1827 by German scientists Friedrich Tiedemann and Leopold Gmelin.
^This.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Regular Monster drinker here. Nitrous Super Dry is indeed the best but too expensive for what it is.

Not a fan of Bawls, highly overrated IMO. Cocaine is good though, and effective considering how little there is in the can. Rockstar is okay, Red Bull tastes like cough medicine, and Venom is horrendous.

And while I don't get it frequently, NOS is nice if you need some serious caffine

Also, energy drinks are no more hazardous than coffee depending on how much and what types you drink (of either). A Starbucks Grande has over 2x the caffine of a Monster. Caffine in excess is dangerous, period. Anything you hear about in the news about kids dying after drinking Monster or whatever is usually a result of their own stupidity.

See this: http://www.cspinet.org/new/cafchart.htm
Quote by jetfuel495

not to mention the taurine in energy drinks is typically synthetic
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I don't drink the often, but I like the Starbucks ones best. They taste something like a coffee product. Red Bull and Monster are also ones I'll drink.
monster>nos+rockstar+red bull+cheetah+ampd

i had a coffee monster for the first time a week ago.. it was pretty good but i'll stick with actual coffee instead

Quote by jetfuel495

I'm aware that it's not actually bull semen, hence the sarcasm face.
It was something that a lot of health practitioners tried to use to show how bad energy drinks are for you even though they're not... however you weren't sure as you had to look at wikipedia
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Stopped drinking them. They all give me the shits and wear off after about 3 hours anyway. If I drink more to compensate, I get an exponential increase in toilet time. So I end up wasting all that alert time in the loo.

Some nice solid carbs like bread/bananas & a cup of tea every few hours, seems to work best for me now. I've had plenty of no-sleep days where that sustained me without being inflicted by diarrhoea all day.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I used to drink them, but my mother became a nurse and talked incessantly about how bad they are, so now I just stck to mountain dew and coffee
I'M FAT!!!!
Red Bull, 'Orange' Lucozade, Monster & Pussy;

Are the ones I like.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
The past couple months I've been trying to only drink water. No sugary drinks, coffee, shakes, etc. Only thing I'll allow is milk when I eat cereal.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I'm a purist, motherfuckers.

(Invalid img)

Beat me to it, but this.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Red Bull and Monster I prefer the sugarless versions because the energy drink's own taste is more focused that way. Sugar free Red Bull kinda tastes like strawberries. Delicious.
Girl I like gave me a Red Bull at a party last night/yesterday.

It's still in my fridge.

I'm going to add it to the shrine later , I'm joking.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Nov 26, 2012,
Yes. I drink Monster Energy just for the taste because none of that stuff gives me energy. Yes, just for the taste. Sue me.

And I heard on a report that 5 hour energy contains nothing more than the same ingredients found in 2 cups of coffee. Weather it's true or not is up to the person, but heck, I believe it.

I also like Red Bull and Venom every here and there.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 26, 2012,
it is extremely hard to find but this shit is the tits.

Energy drinks don't work for me though. I just drink them because they taste good.

Especially NOS Fruit Punch.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by ProgFripp74
I'm aware that it's not actually bull semen, hence the sarcasm face.
It was something that a lot of health practitioners tried to use to show how bad energy drinks are for you even though they're not... however you weren't sure as you had to look at wikipedia

I felt it compulsory to provide somewhat of a source in order to avoid looking like I was talking out of my ass.

Because I do that. A lot.
Quote by stratman_13
it is extremely hard to find but this shit is the tits.

Energy drinks don't work for me though. I just drink them because they taste good.

Especially NOS Fruit Punch.

What is this beauty and where can I get it?!
If you come to a very very small out-in-the-boonies-town in Virginia I can tell you where to get it .

Honestly, the BP in my hometown is the ONLY place I've been able to find it. Here's one of my bottles (I save cool bottles because I'm one of those people)

Ugh, my old Droid 2 takes such shitty pictures. I need to unbrick my Rezound.
--

--
Quote by stratman_13
If you come to a very very small out-in-the-boonies-town in Virginia I can tell you where to get it .

Honestly, the BP in my hometown is the ONLY place I've been able to find it. Here's one of my bottles (I save cool bottles because I'm one of those people)

Ugh, my old Droid 2 takes such shitty pictures. I need to unbrick my Rezound.

It looks amazing. I would save it too. Also why do you have bullets
Quote by Jyrgen
Also why do you have bullets

Me and some of my friends do a fair bit of target shooting. And as for why I still have the brass, I like to keep personal things that remind me of good times I've had with friends or family.

The spent shotgun rounds are from when we broke in my friend's 930. The other brass on the right side is from the first time I ever went shooting.

I also have a live .30-06 my uncle gave me before he went on his first tour in Iraq.

I dunno. I like keeping things like that .
--

--
Had that Red Bull girl I like gave me yesterday, was nice.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Had a Monster leak in my backpack today. Still smells of it, but it what was left was still delicious.
Love the blue Burn, but over here they cost like 3,5 Dollars. so yeh...
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Rockstar Punched is my favourite. I'd drink it every day if energy drinks weren't so expensive.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG

And

Best investment ever, it makes a lot of energy drinks and it tastes kind of like monster
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet