foundyourguitar
12 IQ
I found a Gibson guitar and WANT TO RETURN THE INSTRUMENT TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER.

If you lost your guitar in June 2007, or know someone else who lost their guitar please let me know and send me a description i.e., color, model, serial number, photo, or whatever information you can to identify it as yours. (No, I'm not looking for a reward or mega shipping fees.)

EMAIL: FoundYourGuitar@yahoo.com

I found the guitar when it fell out of the back window of a SUV driving in the direction of the Williamsburg bridge. Noone returned to retrieve it. I posted lost and found signs, asked the local bars if anyone called to say they lost their instrument, and contacted the bands whose stickers were on the guitar case. I am hoping this isn't just an orphaned guitar.

HASHAVAS AVEIDA (as understood in Judaic law) = "A person who finds a lost item is responsible to take it and safeguard it until the owner claims it. During this time, he is considered a guardian over the object, and is responsible for it as any other item entrusted to him."
Last edited by foundyourguitar at Nov 26, 2012,
rockingamer2
Larmarky Remark
408 IQ
It's great that you are doing this, but it's been over five years.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
losing battle
UG's Trollestia
2,508 IQ
I've been seing this ad a long time ago like about 4 years ago, grammer is a bit diffrent good luck finding the owner, wish I lost a gibson on the williamsburg bridge.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
papershredder
‎° ͜ ͡°
121 IQ
I think it's even more impressive that he's still dedicated to his quest after five years
- - - - - - - -
When I think of the perpetual journey through life
When it always feels like autumn
The wind moves slowly to the north
And the flowers die
Rain falls in my dreams

- - - - - - - -
CigarettesRule
Banned
20 IQ
i wonder how many people used the email address and tried to fluke the description

*makes 15 new email accounts*
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Good Guy Jew.

But still, might be time to give up.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
Harvey Swick
Naive American
1,260 IQ
Shomer Shabbos
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
a_7_x
x'; DROP TABLE *; --
425 IQ
Can't you contact Gibson with the serial number and then contact whoever the distributor was. They'll prob have a record of it.
slash_GNR666
Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!
374 IQ
Why can't you put your expert finding skills to better use and find Madeline
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
xhisor
Yes.
653 IQ
I lost my guitar driving towards the Williamsburg bridge five years ago. It got picked up by this scary guy and I didn't dare to ask for it back.
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Tempoe
. . . ∆ . . .
2,511 IQ
I think if no one claims it by the end of the year you should give it to the one of us who guesses closest to the right guitar....pretty sure your god would be ok with that