Page 2 of 3
Quote by cho0onger
does the government have the right to legislate morality?

yes. that's what laws are.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by francesco18
Jesus...are there really people who have sex with animals ? It's got to be the grossiest thing ever, especially If they don't wear a condom.

Where do you buy animal condoms?

I'm completely desensitized to the idea, I find a .gif of someone kicking a cat sicker than some dude putting his dick where it shouldn't be.
Quote by stratkat
Where do you buy animal condoms?

I'm completely desensitized to the idea, I find a .gif of someone kicking a cat sicker than some dude putting his dick where it shouldn't be.

I see the anime thread has made its appearance

Quote by stratkat
I find a .gif of someone kicking a cat sicker than some dude putting his dick where it shouldn't be.

That is sicker. Arguably. Whatever. Why do you look at so many of these gifs?
Quote by cho0onger
I'll agree with this much, assumed consent is retarded, as seen in the recent case of a guy getting off after raping a mute/paralyzed woman or whatever it was. My main point wasn't supposed to be about the determination of the consent of the animal. It was supposed to be this: does the government have the right to legislate morality? I don't think so, and I'm uncompromising in this even when things get weird like now.

Find yourself.

Not sure what your point is with the diagram. You're not going to make it look like I'm being unreasonable when you're the one who approves of bestiality.
Quote by Thrill-house
Not sure what your point is with the diagram. You're not going to make it look like I'm being unreasonable when you're the one who approves of bestiality.

I was pointing out how you were just telling me I had issues instead of pointing out anything that was actually wrong with my argument. You still aren't.

Just for the record, I am not turned on my animals nor will I ever willingly have sex with one. I think, though, if you want to, more power to you. Now, abandoning thread before I get into several long winded arguments. Bye guys.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Quote by cho0onger
willingly

Quote by cho0onger
I was pointing out how you were just telling me I had issues instead of pointing out anything that was actually wrong with my argument. You still aren't.

Just for the record, I am not turned on my animals nor will I ever willingly have sex with one. I think, though, if you want to, more power to you. Now, abandoning thread before I get into several long winded arguments. Bye guys.

Until animals learn how to talk and tell you they want the dick, no.
Before I contribute to this thread: I am from Germany!

Now,

(1) Sex with animals being outlawed will be a huge problem for a great amount of women in Germany. You won't believe what some people are having sex with.

(2) Seriously, I have never heard about any discussion about this in Germany.

(3) Aren't there any greater law-issues in the world. like death sentence?

(4) No, before you ask. I have never...
This is not a signature
Quote by ErnestoFidel

(4) No, before you ask. I have never...

... had intercourse with anything from the same species as me?

yuck.
Quote by Hydra150
That is sicker. Arguably. Whatever. Why do you look at so many of these gifs?

I spend a lot of time browsing image boards, while browsing I sometimes see things I don't want to see. There's a popular one of a black male acting nice to a cat initially in the video, then kicking it really hard into a car, that one's pretty old. I often skim very quickly over any gore, blood, etc, since I find it unnerving and sickening. Tell myself most of it's fake.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 28, 2012,
Just stop lurking those shitty boards, man. What good do they do? Theres better places to get whatever you get from there.
Quote by stratkat
I spend a lot of time browsing image boards, while browsing I see things I want and don't want to see. There's a popular one of a black male acting nice to a cat initially in the video, then kicking it really hard into a car, that one's pretty old. I often skim very quickly over any gore, blood, etc, since I find it unnerving and sickening. Tell myself most of it's fake.

That is pretty sick, even though I spent about an hour playing kitty cannon today
Quote by cho0onger
I'll agree with this much, assumed consent is retarded, as seen in the recent case of a guy getting off after raping a mute/paralyzed woman or whatever it was. My main point wasn't supposed to be about the determination of the consent of the animal. It was supposed to be this: does the government have the right to legislate morality? I don't think so, and I'm uncompromising in this even when things get weird like now.

So murder, rape and theft should all be legal then?

I mean, if you wanna steal some guy's shit, more power to you.

(The point of the low is to govern morality)
Quote by Hydra150
Just stop lurking those shitty boards, man. What good do they do? Theres better places to get whatever you get from there.

There's better sites for when I want something specific, but sometimes I just want to see what's new and comment on stuff to kill a little time.

I stopped drinking as much as I was, am unemployed, finished college course not long ago, so I've got tons of boredom/freetime. I wouldn't say I frequent them, but I browse every once in a while.

I do visit quite a few image boards/sites though. I used to visit them more often when I was younger, and knew less specific sites as I do now.
Quote by whywefight
That is pretty sick, even though I spent about an hour playing kitty cannon today

It's rare I find anything in animation or videogames sick, unless it's a very engaging story in which sick stuff happened, like the torture rooms in amnesia. Kitty cannon doesn't have a very engaging story.
Last edited by stratkat at Nov 28, 2012,
"Well, to be fair, officer... The goat came on to me..."
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Just something I'm curious about with all the threads lately about vegetarianism and such. To all the meat eaters (I'm one myself), why is it okay to kill and eat an animal, but not okay to have sex with it? I'm assuming the animal doesn't give consent to be killed and eaten.
Quote by TheChaz
Just something I'm curious about with all the threads lately about vegetarianism and such. To all the meat eaters (I'm one myself), why is it okay to kill and eat an animal, but not okay to have sex with it? I'm assuming the animal doesn't give consent to be killed and eaten.

Because sustenance.
Quote by willT08
Because sustenance.

Right, but we technically don't need to eat animals for sustenance.
The animal were given to us, so we can give it to them. (Sexually)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

That explains the poster in German health classes: "Wrap your meat before you stick it in meat."
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by adamgur96

Seriously?

So much this I started dying when I saw that
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
No farm animals, but i've f***** a few dogs in my time.

If you know what I mean?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
For the safety and health of the animails, they should have well regulated mangers brothels where you can go rather than simply letting the germans reek havoc all over the countryside.

I had no idea germans and swedes were so into this. Can't wait until the next "swedish and german girls are hotter than american girl" threads. Oh, just bring it on now Kensai! I'm ready for ya.

Baaaaaa. Muooooooou.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by cho0onger
No, raping babies isn't perfectly fine. Can having sex with (not necessarily raping) an animal be considered abuse? How do we know the animal doesn't like it? We can't. Talking about animals consenting or not is unquantifiable. We know babies don't like to be raped because they cry and scream when you try, (not that I know from experience or anything >.> do animals do the same thing? I mean, if, say, a donkey, really felt threatened by your attempted fucking of it, couldn't it just kick you off?

This post is full of shit in you know it.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by TheChaz

well it is more about a common sense of decency i guess. it is seen as widely acceptable, in society, to eat animals rather than fuck them.
personally, i follow the Golden Rule, if someone wants to **** what they want, i say let them, as long as they aren't stopping me from ****ing my own preference.
judge and ye shall be judged and all that.
i mean, its not like they are forcing me to **** an animal too, like bronies dont force me to watch MLP, or football fans dont force me to care about it.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
It's still legal in Sweden.

It was legalised at the same time as homosexuality, as they were both covered by the same law.

We're so open minded.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Quote by Harvey Swick
well it is more about a common sense of decency i guess. it is seen as widely acceptable, in society, to eat animals rather than fuck them.
personally, i follow the Golden Rule, if someone wants to **** what they want, i say let them, as long as they aren't stopping me from ****ing my own preference.
judge and ye shall be judged and all that.
i mean, its not like they are forcing me to **** an animal too, like bronies dont force me to watch MLP, or football fans dont force me to care about it.

I get what your saying, but there is a big hole in that arguement.
It could be applied to children too.

Your basically raping an animal, which is not ok.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Nov 28, 2012,
Quote by TheChaz
Right, but we technically don't need to eat animals for sustenance.

You don't have to wheelbarrow a pig to cum either.
Quote by AtaBorMan
It's still legal in Sweden.

It was legalised at the same time as homosexuality, as they were both covered by the same law.

We're so open minded.

**** yeah!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I get what your saying, but there is a big whole in that arguement.
It could be applied to children too.

Your basically raping an animal, which is not ok.

yeah i realize that.
although then the argument then comes back to sentient beings vs. non-sentient beings and how they react towards emotional/physical trauma.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
oh no.
now where will they go to satisfy themselves? our homes thats where!
lock the doors, hide yo, cat hide yo dog, hide yo goldfish!

This made me laugh way to hard.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by willT08
Because they're hurting and abusing another living animal that can't consent.

Well, 'hurting and abusing' seems a bit unlikely.

And let's look at this from a logical perspective.

You can kill them. Without their consent.

And eat them. Again, without consent.

Just don't **** them...

I think sex with animals is ridiculous at best, but other than that IDGAF.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Read somewhere that in some village in I think it was Colombia up to about 50 % of all the boys/men lost their virginity to a donkey.

It was one of those reports by that tv-channel that do stupid reports about extrem/weird stuff. Those who paid Gaahl a visit and went to Liberia and North Korea
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Arby911
Well, 'hurting and abusing' seems a bit unlikely.

I think taking a lamb in the asshole would probably smart for the poor thing. And if inflicting pain isn't abuse I'm not sure why we keep taking away people's children when they beat them half to death.

And let's look at this from a logical perspective.

You can kill them. Without their consent.

And eat them. Again, without consent.

Just don't **** them...

People need food to survive. People don't need to do water bondage with a goat to cum.

I honestly can't understand why you're considering the animals so little.