Page 3 of 4
Lower your standards.

I buy 5 shirts for 10 bucks, yo.

If you're bitching about how we don't "need" to wear shirts, then you shouldn't care about the quality of them. Dem packs of shirts at Target are good enough for me.

Edit: I still get better $20 shirts occasionally as well tho >_>
Last edited by institutions at Nov 28, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Fast Food. It now costs $10 for just my meal. Then, it's like $10 more if I buy for my girl. I don't mind getting fast food once in a while, but in general I'd rather make sandwiches at home.

that's why i keep sodas at home. fast food places really rip you off on soda.
Quote by whoomit
"am a gaaangstaa"

This was my first completion. I feel so empty inside ;_;

It did take me like a whole week or so while playing it non stop
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by CodChick
Make-up. That shit is expensive.

I keep forgetting there are girls on the internet.....
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by leony03
It did take me like a whole week or so while playing it non stop

Oh my god.

I bought it on the 27th of October.
I completed it on the 27th of November.

Coincidence? I think probably.
Oh yea, I despise buying clothes. It's ****ing awful
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Oh yea, I despise buying clothes. It's ****ing awful

Do what I do, and it becomes rather painless. Go in and only look at the items you need. For instance, let's say you realize that your khaki pants are looking ragged. Go to the store and ONLY look at khaki pants. Get a pair that fits and looks good on you, then gtfo of the store. Should take like 15min in the store itself.
Quote by whoomit
Oh my god.

I bought it on the 27th of October.
I completed it on the 27th of November.

Coincidence? I think probably.

This was after playing it 5 times so I knew how to do everything First time play through took me about 3 weeks I think.

Mind blown!

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Do what I do, and it becomes rather painless. Go in and only look at the items you need. For instance, let's say you realize that your khaki pants are looking ragged. Go to the store and ONLY look at khaki pants. Get a pair that fits and looks good on you, then gtfo of the store. Should take like 15min in the store itself.

hmm, good idea

Also, your avatar needs a santa hat!!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by leony03
This was after playing it 5 times so I knew how to do everything First time play through took me about 3 weeks I think.

Mind blown!

Probably took me about that long too. I had to wait for the game to arrive, and then I had to finish Vice City

Halo 4 next I think, then GTA4!
Quote by whoomit
Probably took me about that long too. I had to wait for the game to arrive, and then I had to finish Vice City

Halo 4 next I think, then GTA4!

Vice City is awesome as well The radio stations on there are so damn good. VRock is so much win

GTA4 will probably take 2-3 weeks as well Dunno about Halo 4 lol.

Quote by angusfan16
9v adapters for pedals, burger king xl bacon double cheeseburger meals, decent thick guitar strap and travel.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by leony03
Vice City is awesome as well The radio stations on there are so damn good. VRock is so much win

GTA4 will probably take 2-3 weeks as well Dunno about Halo 4 lol.

Flash FM was my favourite
It was the inspiration behind my Video Killed The Radio Star cover.
Quote by whoomit
Flash FM was my favourite
It was the inspiration behind my Video Killed The Radio Star cover.

Yeah that was pretty good too

VRock got me into Iron Maiden and Judas Priest. All the 80's heavy metal stuff

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by Nelsean
prescription medication without insurance.

I'm in Canada where we get everything for free, but yeah, this.

My Adderall costs $84 a month. That adds up :/
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
If I have the money to spend and I want the item, I'm going to buy it.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by WCPhils
hmm, good idea

Also, your avatar needs a santa hat!!

Eh...maybe I'll find a way to hang a Christmas star in there somewhere...
Public transport for a day and glasses.
It sucks that I have to pay a premium on the lenses in my glasses just so they don't weigh a tonne and have frames that aren't ugly. I don't mind paying for the convenience of contact lenses, but goddamn I wish eye tests were NHS subsidised. I don't see how it's fair I have to pay £25 to check whether I can see and then up to £200 so I can see (cheapest frames are around £40-50). I can't live without them so why does it have to be so expensive?

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Redbull. I work late hours and don't sleep much. So I drank two red bulls a day for months. Which is like a hundred bucks out of every paycheck. So I stopped drinking them and it pisses me off.

And baby stuff. My daughter is due in March and she's just gonna outgrow everything anyway. I'm okay with letting her roam free range and naked in the backyard but her mother isn't having it.

My sister bought loads of stuff second hand from baby fairs and had loads of stuff given to her by a friend who has a young daughter and was pregnant with a boy. She has huge bags of clothing for up to 18 months, so far she's bought nothing new.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Public transport for a day and glasses.
It sucks that I have to pay a premium on the lenses in my glasses just so they don't weigh a tonne and have frames that aren't ugly. I don't mind paying for the convenience of contact lenses, but goddamn I wish eye tests were NHS subsidised. I don't see how it's fair I have to pay £25 to check whether I can see and then up to £200 so I can see (cheapest frames are around £40-50). I can't live without them so why does it have to be so expensive?

My sister bought loads of stuff second hand from baby fairs and had loads of stuff given to her by a friend who has a young daughter and was pregnant with a boy. She has huge bags of clothing for up to 18 months, so far she's bought nothing new.

We have plenty of clothes. It's the other stuff. Like they outgrow car seats which you're not supposed to buy used. And the old style cribs are illegal now.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
We have plenty of clothes. It's the other stuff. Like they outgrow car seats which you're not supposed to buy used. And the old style cribs are illegal now.

I see. You can still find modern cots and buggies second hand, they're usually only a year or so old. Congratulations on the baby anyway, I hope she is born healthy and your partner doesn't have any complications
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by a_7_x
Train tickets. Every year our train company are permitted to rise their prices by Annual Inflation Rate +/- 1% and every year, without fail, they rise it by the maximum they possibly can.

It's also more expensive to buy a ticket before 9am, which makes no sense as the trains are more crowded and more likely to be delayed or cancelled, which they usually always are.

This. Travelling during rush hour arduous enough, without having to pay double the usual price.

Also-

-Clothes. I need new clothes, but to anything decent is usually fairly expensive.

-Videogames. I am not asking to get given video games for free, but i am trying to decide between Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution, if they were cheaper i would just buy both.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by King Twili
Erm, none of those are that important. Be happy that you can wake up at dawn that easily.

Not so easy to go to bed at 3:00 am on a Saturday and be woken up at 6:00 on Sunday... Hating sunlight is not a good way to start your day off. Also sorry I don't want a mess in my house because people track a dirt, mud and leaves inside with their shoes. I don't always want to sweep every other day and I don't want a messy house because women do not like that.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Was gonna get a prozzy today on my day off but I've opted for a cheeky wank instead.
Medical insurance pisses me off because even though I pay the fuckers every goddamn week I still pay for doctor visits and prescription medicine until I meet some arbitrary number they control. Fuck American healthcare.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute
Medical insurance pisses me off because even though I pay the fuckers every goddamn week I still pay for doctor visits and prescription medicine until I meet some arbitrary number they control.

wat
thats stupid
**** yer healthcare indeed
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Baby Mo
Was gonna get a prozzy today on my day off but I've opted for a cheeky wank instead.

Quote by homeless-john
I buy plain t-shirts in bulk. Shit's great. Can get like 5 for £10.

Where from?
Quote by homeless-john
I buy plain t-shirts in bulk. Shit's great. Can get like 5 for £10.

are they v-neck

cuz they gotta be v-neck
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by JackalUK
Where from?

I too would like to know this.

Edit: Thanks John, link?

V-necks are shit. I'm in the Crew Crew.
So glad I stopped caring about gaming after high school.
In my heart I'm with you

every night