Page 4 of 7
Added, yo.

Also, 8 days so START THE MILD PANIC
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Mine's all recorded... I'm just not too happy with my mix. I gotta get used to superior drummer, considering I paid $150 for it...
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
Mine's all recorded... I'm just not too happy with my mix. I gotta get used to superior drummer, considering I paid $150 for it...

Random3 and I can try and help you out a bit if you want. My version wasnt working fully (so I switched to Addictive Drums) but I think his was
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I'll get my Black Hole Sun cover done sometime before the end of the week. The guitar mixing is really what takes time for me.

I'm still curious what happened to the guy who was supposed to play bass on that RHCP song. I pmmed him with my guitar parts and I have yet to hear anything. I think he died from AIDS.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Last edited by Horsedick.MPEG at Dec 12, 2012,
He's probably working on it.

More likely he bailed tho
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.

Maybe Santa will bring you a new bass player.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Probably the latter.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I'm probably going to change my song it is one of the songs that just don't sound right on one guitar and i dont have the equiptment to mix them together i'm thinking something like hammer smashed face because I do not have ennough time to learn a solo and submit.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by leony03
Random3 and I can try and help you out a bit if you want. My version wasnt working fully (so I switched to Addictive Drums) but I think his was

Hmm.. I will definitely keep that in mind. I wanted to use this as motivation to do it myself, but if that doesn't work out I'll give you guys a shout

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I'll get my Black Hole Sun cover done sometime before the end of the week. The guitar mixing is really what takes time for me.

I'm still curious what happened to the guy who was supposed to play bass on that RHCP song. I pmmed him with my guitar parts and I have yet to hear anything. I think he died from AIDS.

I pmmed you my bit, Sorry i took so long, I went away for a few days!
Quote by TokaiEX
I pmmed you my bit, Sorry i took so long, I went away for a few days!

It's all cool, it's glad to know you're not dead from AIDS complications.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
OP updated

If nobody enters a collab then I'll just carry it over and add it to one of the guitar threads so people can listen to it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Random3
Yeah if you have any questions just ask, I am by no means an expert on Superior Drummer but I know the basics of drum programming and mixing.

i think im doing alright with it... but for some reason my snare is panned hard left and my kick hard right? and my pan sliders in the S2.0 mixer dont seem to have any effect on anything oh boy.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
i think im doing alright with it... but for some reason my snare is panned hard left and my kick hard right? and my pan sliders in the S2.0 mixer dont seem to have any effect on anything oh boy.

O_O

Never had that issue myself.

You can send each drum track in SD2 to their own tracks in your DAW, try doing that and then pan the kick and snare to centre on there instead. Hope that makes sense

Could be something to do with mono/stereo settings but I didn't think there were any within SD2.
Quote by Random3
O_O

Never had that issue myself.

You can send each drum track in SD2 to their own tracks in your DAW, try doing that and then pan the kick and snare to centre on there instead. Hope that makes sense

Could be something to do with mono/stereo settings but I didn't think there were any within SD2.

yeah i have no idea wtf is going on
i set up multi out, and i have all 16 tracks with the midi on the parent send, but it seems to be only receiving my overhead's bus.

why am i so defective?

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
yeah i have no idea wtf is going on
i set up multi out, and i have all 16 tracks with the midi on the parent send, but it seems to be only receiving my overhead's bus.

why am i so defective?

You need to tell the tracks to receive the correct bus, that's all I can think would be stopping it from working if all the other tracks have the same settings.
sorry but I gotta drop out, I got all the normal parts down of my song but I wont be able to learn the solo as I wont even have my bass here until tuesday. I could record a shorter version without the solo if that helps but that's all I can do :/
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by Random3
You need to tell the tracks to receive the correct bus, that's all I can think would be stopping it from working if all the other tracks have the same settings.

Yeah I think it's something within reaper. I think I accidentally changed some settings when I set up my template. I'll figure it out. Thanks!

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Quote by niejel

w00t

Quote by thorbor
sorry but I gotta drop out, I got all the normal parts down of my song but I wont be able to learn the solo as I wont even have my bass here until tuesday. I could record a shorter version without the solo if that helps but that's all I can do :/

If you still want to submit the short version I don't have a problem with it.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Sweet.

Quote by niejel
Sign me up for Erised - Periphery

is it intermediate or advanced? bass and guitar.

Not sure. I'll just drop it in advanced and if somebody doesn't want it there I'll move it.

Quote by super_strat
I've yet to lay a finger on my piano, so yeah....

Not happening

So do you want me to take you off the list?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Yeah man, you're all over the place this month
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Done !

https://soundcloud.com/plantzgummer/isis-maritime-cover

This song was not easy at all, some weird chord shapes at 168 bpm and the timing is a bit odd too, it's been tricky to pull it off in 1 take. I've also throw a random Free Willy sample at the start of the song for the lulz (and it kinda fits the song thematically )
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

shit man, how am i supposed to compete with this?

also, i figured out the drum problem. well, kinda. i fixed it somehow. i really have no idea what was wrong with it. i just downloaded a premade multiout template for reaper

anyway, it should be uploaded soon.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Dec 16, 2012,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Great job with the solo, it's very Kim. The mix is great too, nice big sound ya got goin' on there.

I mixed two different guitars with different amps/distortion setting.

I couldn't figure out what Kim was really playing, so I kind of half-improved it. I think he plays it different live every time anyway.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
OP updated
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Cavalcade
"Distance" has been filmed, on to editing.

Sweet. I still have to learn mine fully and record it

Quote by soundgarden1986
I don't think I'll be able to get a song in on time. I lost my recording and I've been too busy with other family stuff to get another one started.

That's fine. You can just resubmit it next month if you want.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster