Page 5 of 7
Done!
https://soundcloud.com/ihurricanea7x/epicfailcover121812-002-final
or good enough for my first entry. im not entirely happy with it, and there's quite some mistakes here and there, but i wont be able to retrack anything so here we go
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by Cavalcade
Let's see... "Erised"... Yeah, I'm going to get my ass handed to me. (Great song choice btw, periphery, love that shit, etc)

E: Wait, isn''t "shit" usually wordfiltered out? AHHHH THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT

Shit wasn't censored for as long as I can remember
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I'll update the OP after lunch.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Well, I am certainly ****ed.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Are you tired of going office daily? Work at home with Google! I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here is what I've been doing , Google.fab17.com
^^willy pls

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Y u say that?

Yours is so goddamn good

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Edited because I posted in the wrong thread >.>
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Dec 18, 2012,
I thought I was in the easy category?
Oh well, it's all good

And done btw
https://soundcloud.com/steven-o-3/panic-station-cover

EDIT: ...wait, for some reason it's not playing when I hit the play button Is this just on my end or is my upload dodgy?

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Last edited by ozzyismetal at Dec 19, 2012,
Quote by Cavalcade
Me neither. The waveform shows up fine, though.

Crap. Well I'll try and re-upload and hopefully it'll work.

EDIT: aaaaaand it didn't work :/ Any suggestions for other sites to upload at or what I might be doing wrong guys?

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Last edited by ozzyismetal at Dec 19, 2012,
Make a YouTube video, or upload it to your UG profile.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Twatter
Sorry for the lack of updates guys. I haven't had time to finish my entry yet so I'm kind of scrambling to get it done right now

EDIT: OP updated. I'll wait until yours is fixed before I add it Ozzy.

EDIT: Also, I'll give a bit of a grace period for the late entries if anybody needs it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 19, 2012,
Ok got hammer smashed face down just need to record it. God that main riff is annoying as hell.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Random3
Also my Surfing With The Alien cover from last month

Quote by Cavalcade
Still missing my Distance cover.

What page are they on?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
added to OP
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Can I get the day extension as well? Is it rather dificult to learn a song to learn and record a song in the span of a day. I had to abandon my orriginal song because I couldn't get it to sound right because I would need to do 2 parts without a daw which means playing both parts at the same time.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I decided to join, put this in whatever category you think is most appropriate. You might want to use headphones, it's pretty quiet. I guess intermediate would be the best, it wasn't too hard to learn (other than that one 7 fret stretch).

Sons of Skyrim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxy0Tgoxg60
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Dec 20, 2012,
Quote by fearofthemark
I decided to join, put this in whatever category you think is most appropriate. You might want to use headphones, it's pretty quiet. I guess intermediate would be the best, it wasn't too hard to learn (other than that one 7 fret stretch).

Sons of Skyrim
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxy0Tgoxg60

I'll add it in

Quote by TV-Casualty
Can I still enter?

Just saw the thread today and by chance I also learned a Gil Scott Heron song the other day.
If I can still enter I suppose I would fall under:

Easy Guitar
and Vocal/other

When You Are Who You Are - Gil Scott Heron:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM6luiGiwU4

Yeah you can still enter.

Quote by Fatlumpthe1st
I won't be getting a good chance to record my song today because I don't have anything I can record with right now Is there any chance I can submit mine tomorrow instead?

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIXeAisUbg4&feature=youtu.be
Done

Wooo

Quote by losing battle
Can I get the day extension as well? Is it rather dificult to learn a song to learn and record a song in the span of a day. I had to abandon my orriginal song because I couldn't get it to sound right because I would need to do 2 parts without a daw which means playing both parts at the same time.

No problemo guy. I need the extension too
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Totally forgot about this xD ill have a go tonight. Might not be very good but at least it will be something haha.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by leony03
Totally forgot about this xD ill have a go tonight. Might not be very good but at least it will be something haha.

Sure, no problem.

I fucked mine up and forgot to position the camera properly. Now you can't see what I'm playing. Oh well
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Sure, no problem.

I fucked mine up and forgot to position the camera properly. Now you can't see what I'm playing. Oh well

Haha I did that on my Tremonti cover. Had the best take for the solo and then when I played it back, the camera had slipped half way through so all you could see was the table

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
yeah it sucks.

Anyway here's mine. It's not so good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMoDvsIixuk
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Thanks. I still dont think its very good

You shouldn't hear anything except my guitar track since I turned the original guitar tracks down a bunch and a dude is doing a drum cover on top of it. Unless you mean in general.

EDIT: Also when should I post the threads? I don't remember when they usually go up
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Dec 21, 2012,
if you could post them on 23rd on 24th, I might change my advanced entry to On The Backs of Angels - Dream Theater, with bass, guitars, keyboard and vocals.
I don't mind waiting. I was even thinking the 26th just cause people are probably running around on the 24/25th.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Thanks. I still dont think its very good

You shouldn't hear anything except my guitar track since I turned the original guitar tracks down a bunch and a dude is doing a drum cover on top of it. Unless you mean in general.

EDIT: Also when should I post the threads? I don't remember when they usually go up

Really?! I though it had the original guitars as well! That means its even better

If you're extending the deadline, I will hopefully get a day off from coursework tomorrow (if my parents will allow it ) and get it done.

I also want to add Gangnam Style in as a bass cover It's actually real fun to make groovy basslines for it

Quote by angusfan16
Quote by leony03
Really?! I though it had the original guitars as well! That means its even better

If you're extending the deadline, I will hopefully get a day off from coursework tomorrow (if my parents will allow it ) and get it done.

I also want to add Gangnam Style in as a bass cover It's actually real fun to make groovy basslines for it

You might hear some of the original track. It's still there, just turned down a lot. It would be easier to show you if you were here and could just look at my reaper project

But yeah extended deadline so get your last minute entries in!
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You might hear some of the original track. It's still there, just turned down a lot. It would be easier to show you if you were here and could just look at my reaper project

But yeah extended deadline so get your last minute entries in!

Haha fair enough

Whats the deadline date now?

Quote by angusfan16