Page 1 of 3
fc89konkari
UG Addict
2,061 IQ
Serious question is serious. Under the influence of alcohol, at the point where you start feeling ill, I though drinking water would water your stomach down, making it less likely to puke. My friend, however, claimed the opposite. Drinking water would only make it worse.

Who's right, and any tips on not puking?
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Staple your mouth shut.

But srs, a good puke actually does wonders to sober you up.

It is your body saying "too much alcohol, it needs to go". Find a private spot and just let it happen.
Last edited by MH400 at Dec 2, 2012,
Harvey Swick
Naive American
1,260 IQ
well i like to think the process starts before you even ingest alcohol. being hydrated and having a lot of carbs in your diet beforehand could affect the way alcohol effects your system. but thats just uninformed speculation...
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Just let your body puke.

Water helps and taking it slow with your intake helps.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
ErikLensherr
MGTOW
1,630 IQ
Spending time on the verge of puking and desperately concentrating on not puking is so much worse than just puking and going on with your life.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Rossenrot
I was in NYC for all of about 5 minutes until I was called a cracker and called out to fight someone.
MH400
Banned
8,793 IQ
Quote by Telecaster7
The point before puking is often the drunkest you'll be all night. Or day, if you're like that.

You know when you're drinking, but feel like shit and decide you want to be sober? Puke and then lots of water. Within an hour you're sweet.

Feels good, man.
JayT44
all my verses is poetry
2,724 IQ
Quote by MH400
Pluuuuuus puking when drunk is completely different to puking when sober. When sober, it is horrible. But when drunk, its just kinda trippy and weird.

Tripping while puking is the weirdest ****ing shit evar
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Quote by ErikLensherr
Spending time on the verge of puking and desperately concentrating on not puking is so much worse than just puking and going on with your life.

When you're sick this is true.

When you're sick from drinking it's not. Not for me anyway. I'd prefer to just quit drinking and hold it in until it goes away. Before you get to the dry retching stage. Don't ignore the early warning signs.
Avedas
yoloswag420
673 IQ
I've only ever puked once since I went way over the edge that time. Usually I know exactly when to stop drinking. I'll just take water after that and a bit of food if I don't think it'll make it worse. Honestly though, drunk puking doesn't even feel bad like it does when you're sick. When you puke from illness you just feel tired and weak, but puking from drinking usually makes you feel better.
shattamakar
Clitigator
788 IQ
Quote by Telecaster7
Woah, the picture's a bit stereotypical.

Just noticed
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

ProgFripp74
UG's Djent maestro
784 IQ
Smoke a cigarette... Or tactical whitey. Easy.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Insanity ninja
UG's resident potwash.
925 IQ
TS is a pussy, just puke. A good tactical vomit works wonders.
Silverburst
Pitwulf
194 IQ
Puking definitely helps alot! But if your like me and hate puking then just hold it in. I'm pretty good at holding it in, I just let some air out (burp) often and every once in a while take a very deep breath in and out.

Water helps, but don't chug the thing. Take sips ;D
ticktockboom
497 IQ
Contrary to popular belief puking does not make you less drunk.
It removes alcohol from your stomach that hasn't yet been absorbed so you stop getting more drunk, but after you throw up you should be approximately as drunk as you were before.
tim_mop
1,688 IQ
The only way to not puke is to go to bed and sleep. No one has time for that, just get it done!
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
2,151 IQ
Either throw up or find something to focus on. Throwing up is the preferable option here, but if you're going to try not to then find something to focus on.

In the future you should make sure you drink a ton of water, eat, and don't drink like it's a race to see who can put down the most fastest. I would also recommend drinking some water before you sleep tonight. You're probably going to have quite the hangover if it's this bad, so drink a couple glasses of water before you sleep.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by JayT44
Tripping while puking is the weirdest ****ing shit evar

I've done that a few times, I once threw up on my mate's pet tortoise, looked down and said "Woah... I definately don't remember eating that!"
Quote by ticktockboom
Contrary to popular belief puking does not make you less drunk.
It removes alcohol from your stomach that hasn't yet been absorbed so you stop getting more drunk, but after you throw up you should be approximately as drunk as you were before.

This is absolutely true, but what that removal of alcohol from the stomach does result in is an ability to sober up faster than you would have been able to do with the alcohol still in your stomach.
IRISH_PUNK13
Whoomit's campaign dude
2,151 IQ
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I've done that a few times, I once threw up on my mate's pet tortoise, looked down and said "Woah... I definately don't remember eating that!

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice
96 IQ
Put your hand in front of your mouth, works every time.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I'll come out 3 years after the end of the world

andyscoot
UG Senior Member
1,744 IQ
Puking is the natural reaction to you poisoning your body. If it's gonna come out, it's gonna come out. You can ease a certain amount of queasiness with water, but not to the point of not vomiting.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,116 IQ
Quote by Momentosis
Why would u not just puke?

Exactly, better out than in, eh?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
whoomit
1,492 IQ
There's no shame in puking.

That being said, I don't puke, because I'm not a pussy.
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,116 IQ
Even I, the great TreborIllusion, has puked.

But actually, not like a B*tch/P*ssy though, never like that.

I've puked out of a window on a flat roof before going to bed and actually, for the first time, waking up hours later still drunk. - Flaming Sambukas b/s that time.

This one time square dead on to this news paper I found on the bus before arriving at the squat type place/flat/apartment. That was actually pretty cool... I just folded it up, put it in the bin and... yeah, heard someone say 'wow' and shit, and passed out; most likely.

Just walking along the roads, SOME QUICK THING, that people you're walking with don't see you do, so on the the way back, they're like... 'ewww' and I'm like 'sorry' 'that was me' and they're like 'that was you!? when did you do that?' and I'm like 'coming, on the way, just now, before we went to...' I've never puked alone, and, those are pretty much the only times I can remember that wasn't my 18th birthday, puking because of alcohol.

I got so wasted on my 18th, a whole or, the better part of a huge tequila bottle between me and 2 others in 15 minutes.... I puked up the Chinese I had to line my stomach and everything so I didn't get so drunk - big mistake.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Dec 2, 2012,
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
Suicide.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud
Mr.-Bungle
Mr. Bungle
242 IQ
Once drunk a bottle of JD, well 2/3s (finished it off whatever) and a couple Smirnoff blacks, then realised i felt bad. So I somehow got to the toilet (at full ass party) and put my head into the bowl.

Felt it coming, then realised I had shat myself just a little, then bam i jumped right up, ripped my jeans down and let it all go.

It wasn't even the drink that got to me. I had to throw my underpants away. Sweaty balls all night in jeans. F@ck new years eve 2007.
JohnnyGenzale
Bitter old sod
292 IQ
Sitting completely still without moving. I've done that a few times. Just sat on the toilet for 30-40 mins not moving and just breathing deeply.

Amazing adventure.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash