Give vague movie descriptions and try to guess what other people are describing

Page 4 of 9
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Kid dies, parents decide to stop being shit parents to their remaining child. Everyone's happy.

Home Alone
Quote by orangepi
A couple of people kidnap a cop.

They try to make a movie of them murdering him.

One of the people goes insane, and kills them all.

only the cop lives.

Reservoir Dogs?
FORZA CATANIA
The younger brother of a gang leader kills a man's son during a robbery. The man kills the brother, and the gang leader wants revenge and sends hitmen to his house where they shoot him, his wife (who later dies), and other son who is put into a coma. The man shaves his head and then raids the gang's lair where he kills the gang leader. At the end a detective tells him that his son will live, but the man dies from a gunshot wound.

She's so pretty in her casts
The prettiest thing I've ever seen
I only get to hold her when she's injured
I only get to kiss her where she's sore
Quote by pwnadgebunny
The younger brother of a gang leader kills a man's son during a robbery. The man kills the brother, and the gang leader wants revenge and sends hitmen to his house where they shoot him, his wife (who later dies), and other son who is put into a coma. The man shaves his head and then raids the gang's lair where he kills the gang leader. At the end a detective tells him that his son will live, but the man dies from a gunshot wound.

Megaman 3
Boxer gets a young broad. Everything goes tits up for a while. Then it sorts itself out, but goes tits up soon after. Then it goes reaaally tits up and remains that way.
Important civic office changes its recruitment policy
new recruits aren't seen as being conventional to the role
one of the worst recruits decides he wants to stay despite originally wanting to leave
worst recruit is fired defending another recruit
a disaster strikes and the fired recruit and another disgraced recruit become heroes.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Kid dies, parents decide to stop being shit parents to their remaining child. Everyone's happy.

World's Greatest Dad?
Quote by whywefight
Woman goes insane thinking she's going to lose her job. Has lesbian experiences, ends up stabbing herself

Black Swan
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by strat0blaster
Wait, Batman dies?

THANKS FOR RUINING THE FCKING MOVIE, DWIGHT!

And it could be any of those answers, really. It's such a common premise that with the 'be vague' aspect of this thread, it could really be hundreds of movies.

Technically, Batman "dies". Now I've ruined for you
Quote by willT08
Boxer gets a young broad. Everything goes tits up for a while. Then it sorts itself out, but goes tits up soon after. Then it goes reaaally tits up and remains that way.

Pulp Fiction?

duuuh duh
duuuh duh
duhduhduhduhduhduhduhduh
deedeedeedeedeedee

Really hope someone gets that.
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by Draken
Important civic office changes its recruitment policy
new recruits aren't seen as being conventional to the role
one of the worst recruits decides he wants to stay despite originally wanting to leave
worst recruit is fired defending another recruit
a disaster strikes and the fired recruit and another disgraced recruit become heroes.

Hot Fuzz?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Hot Fuzz?

wat

That's nothing like hot fuzz.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
School's out, kid crashes moms car into teacher's, has no insurance, has to take a summer job to pay for the damages, finds himself working with the reason he crashed in the first place, they become best buds and loyal to where they work, somewhere new opens across the street, threatens to put them out of business, they go over to find out how they're doing it, find something out, get hushed in a nut house, escape, save the day and the teacher's car gets wrecked a bunch of times in this movie too, sort of like a running joke.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Guy works at business against a rival business across the street. The boss of his workplace dies and he has to hide his body from his boss' daughter and brother, the owner of the rival company. He takes over the business and with the help of his friends through wacky means ends up saving the business form being taken over by his rival.
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Yup!^

It was Good Burger.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
A real classic rock guitarist, a real alternative rock guitarist and a real blues rock guitarist rock out.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Dude Where's My Car? @ raoooos
Quote by laid-to-waste
Yes that was too easy

Quote by Wolfinator-x
A real classic rock guitarist, a real alternative rock guitarist and a real blues rock guitarist rock out.

Dante's Peak?
Quote by adamgur96
wat

That's nothing like hot fuzz.

Haven't seen it in years
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
homeless-john's Avatar.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Haven't seen it in years

It's a great movie
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
Quote by homeless-john
It Might Get Loud!
RRRRINGADINGADIIIING!!!!

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
close enough.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by treborillusion
homeless-john's Avatar.
You gave us the answer already.

Quote by Wolfinator-x
You gave us the answer already.

Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard