Give vague movie descriptions and try to guess what other people are describing

Page 5 of 9
Quote by adamgur96
It's a great movie

Those guys were on my local rock station, and they were legitimately hilarious.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by whywefight
we already had pulp fiction

Damn, you're right.

I should really read these things before I post.
Guy forgets to buy his son hot new toy, goes on crazy adventure to find toy, dresses up as toy and fights bad guy/toy, son loves him because he is now cool toy, gives toy to bad man. Toy.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
angsty whiny brats stuck in detention

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

The Breakfast Club
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Xiaoxi

Shindler's List?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Shindler's List?

Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Some guy and his adopted brother go to an alternate dimension to save a girl that the adopted brother just met and they wind up ending the reign of an evil dictator that tried to turn the whole population of our dimension into monkeys.
ಠ_ಠ
Old men make a 1 dollar bet, Santa steals salmon from a Christmas party and in the end the good guys triumph.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
Quote by Sir Daniel
Guy forgets to buy his son hot new toy, goes on crazy adventure to find toy, dresses up as toy and fights bad guy/toy, son loves him because he is now cool toy, gives toy to bad man. Toy.

Jingle All the Way

Boom!
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by solo_freak
Old men make a 1 dollar bet, Santa steals salmon from a Christmas party and in the end the good guys triumph.

Trading Places

I'm on fire
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Sir Daniel

Terminator

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Hot Fuzz?

It involves police yes.
Quote by Draken
It involves police yes.

Is it that stupid one with Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Guy is multiphobic, gets a new therapist who's an arrogant bell-end that goes on vacation and proceeds to stalk his therapist, and all the advise he receives goes way over his head.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Guy is multiphobic, gets a new therapist who's an arrogant bell-end that goes on vacation and proceeds to stalk his therapist, and all the advise he receives goes way over his head.

What about bob
Quote by whywefight
What about bob

Yep
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Little girl gets sucked into television, tree comes through the window.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Anger Management?

EDIT: incorrect. But for the other guy, the movie is Poltergeist.

Here's one:

A young guy loves his classical music (one symphony in particular above all others), but he likes to boss around 3 of his friends and go around causing chaos for no reason other than being a little asshole. He gets arrested and is subject to an experimental brainwash treatment that causes him to get sick at the very thought of violence, or his beloved symphony. He has the misfortune of running into one of his former victims who tortures him with his favorite song. He narrowly escapes and his betrayed by one of his former friends, who nearly kills the poor sod.

Sorry if it's not vague enough.
Last edited by MrDo0m at Dec 3, 2012,
Quote by treborillusion

Poltergeist.
Quote by treborillusion

Poltergeist

This annoying little shit terrorizes a plane so he can go to a theme park, the plane lands and kicks him off, so his parents leave him with his uncle that was the architect of some of the rides, wreaks havoc on his uncle's life for the week.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by MrDo0m

A young guy loves his classical music

you gave away too much. this was all I needed to say A Purple Watch

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Was I right about The Breakfast Club?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by iwannabesedated
Poltergeist.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Poltergeist
Yeah.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Dec 3, 2012,
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Was I right about The Breakfast Club?

of course

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

Is that your guess?
Quote by MrDo0m
Is that your guess?

yes it is most definitely a purple watch and not an orange clock.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Monster has to consume those who woke it up and tries to kidnap girl and bring back his lover who killed herself before he was cursed.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Xiaoxi
yes it is most definitely a purple watch and not an orange clock.

bahaha. Incorrect Nah, jk, I know you know it's A Clockwork Orange.
Quote by treborillusion
Monster has to consume those who woke it up and trys to kidnap girl and bring back his lover who killed herself before he was cursed.

The Mummy
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Two degenerate best friends go on a wild adventure to save their names, a chimp and maybe get some royalties as well.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Yeah, forgive my grammar in that version you quoted, but, yeah. The Mummy (1999).
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by MrDo0m

Here's one:

*Unabridged screenplay of A Clockwork Orange*

Sorry if it's not vague enough.

Air Bud 2: Golden Receiver.

These two people fall in love and... I can't remember the rest.
Quote by sebastian_96
Two degenerate best friends go on a wild adventure to save their names, a chimp and maybe get some royalties as well.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Lion_Slicer

Eternal Sunshine

here's a good one:
his dad is staying at the Waldorf Astoria while he looks for a woman who won't automatically wash his royal penis.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Dec 3, 2012,
Hippie movie... London bus driven in San Francisco or, somewhere in California at the very beginning, before she goes to Hawaii 1960s or early 70s, like 1970?
Funky documentary type film.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Lion_Slicer
Air Bud 2: Golden Receiver.

50 First Dates.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Correct.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Man tries to jump barbed wire fence on motorcycle, he does not make it.