Page 1 of 2

The small solo that starts at 2:44, I wish they had continued on that melodic pattern a little longer, instead it takes a sudden change I don't dig at all.

The last minute of the song, as epic sounding as it's, I think it doesn't fit perfectly with the rest of the song.
The end of slayer disciple should not exist.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
<any prog song>

shoulda just cut everything out after the first section and make that section into something that matters

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Not really. I'm pretty satisfied with my music.
Though I do think the general chorus in this song could have been longer / different / better.

Love everything else about it though.
Quote by ErikLensherr
I've decided making UG creepless was just me being tsundere and it's better to adopt a more inclusive vision senpai :3 desu desu kawaii
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Suck it. I know you would because y'all a bunch of fags. When I become famous all over the world I'm gonna tell people about you guys and how everyone sucked and it's not until now that people like me. Which means all you suck too and I'm gonna lose my whole fan base but at least I'll feel justice. I'll be rich and talented and you'll just have your shit to talk. You can talk all the shit you want but it just makes you smell bad.
the verse in crazy train. really ruins the rest of the song for me. far too peppy sounding.
I know this isn't exactly what you asked but how about all parts to Shine On You Crazy Diamond put together?
Nearly half the riffs off the whole Deconstruction album by Devin Townsend. Too many incredible riffs used just once or twice if you're lucky and then tossed aside. Still love the album as it is though, and Devin did mention in the commentary that that's the way he wanted it
*insert trying-too-hard-to-be-ironic link to my crappy music here*
Quote by primusfan
the verse in crazy train. really ruins the rest of the song for me. far too peppy sounding.

I know exactly what you mean. It's just so... major key.

I hate hate hate the whiny piano and slide guitar outro to "Layla" by Derek and The Dominoes. It's goes on forever and it makes me want to punch a kitten in the kidney
the solo In this song, It's right at the end and is really great. But I wish It was longer, even thought it would ruin the song :/
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by WCPhils
This should go on forever

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
LITTLE WING. Its too damn short; I'll play it five times in a row sometimes, such an amazing song.
Beach Boys, "Wendy". The first 2 chords after the drums come in.. man I wish that went on for an hour!

Wish they kept the riff from the first 28 seconds going a bit longer
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
The list of personified furniture in that Lulu song was definitely too short.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
I wish the middle part/breakdown of Ted Nugent's 'Stranglehold' wasn't there.
You know, the part where NOTHING HAPPENS for what seems like an eternity?

My brother and I have a joke that he had to go take a shit during the recording and told the band to just keep it going until he got back.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
That last part of windowlicker
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
The chorus parts in Good Vibrations. The intro is so good, but then it goes to the "Oooo bap bap, good vibrations, bap bap" crap. Somehow the song should have kept up in brilliance.
i have way too many to list.

most punk songs i love should be longer.

there's also a bunch of songs i love, but get too repetitive for a 3-4 minute song and should be shortened.
Wintersun - Beyond the dark sun.
No specific part/section, just make the damn song longer.
Wither solo. Too damn short. Starts at 4:00

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by OneHappyCamper
The list of personified furniture in that Lulu song was definitely too short.

But I honeslty prefer Lulu over some other sucky records Metallica did. Like St. Anger and Load. Lulu at least sounds... unique.
Mr Tambourine Man.

Not enough choruses.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Dec 3, 2012,
had to necrobump this because this one drives me up the wall:

great record. one of the weaker songs on there though. the first 12 seconds is great. sounds like it's going to be a pretty and haunting song. then it turns into some peppy sea shanty.

it's an okay song still. but had they developed that first idea, the song would've ended up a lot better. albeit totally different.
Every OFF! song sounds like they're just about to break into the awesome part and then stop.

Although that's sort of their charm.
So Did We by Isis. That part when the song goes into udder chaos
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by primusfan
is that keith morris' new(er) band?

Yeah, Keith Morris, Dmitri Coats of Burning Brides, Steve Shane McDonald of Redd Kross, and Mario Rubalcaba from Hot Snakes.
They cut it for this video, but even at 8 bars the instrumental/solo bridge in Well Thought Out Twinkles by Silversun Pickups is waaaaaaaaaaaay too short. I seriously turn my headphones/speakers all the way up and try to just let it ****ing melt my face off, and I almost get there right before the verse kicks back in but it just doesn't do enough for me. The ending repeats it, but it's not the same without the delay/reverb saturated lead in the foreground. Plus when the verse does kick back in it's a serious drop in energy.
Starts at 2:10ish
Page 1 of 2