Hey all,
I'm looking around at a few guitars lately and I came across a Hanson Cigno, which looks to be pretty awesome, but there are no dealers even close to me. Has anyone ever gotten to sit down with one of these? I saw that someone here had a Hanson Gatto, but I'm a little more drawn to the triple P-90 setup of the Cigno. It's a bit odd looking in the spectrum of Les Pauls, Strats, and Teles, but I think it's a pretty slick looking instrument.

I'm interested to hear about the quality of the build on these. Youtube videos aren't always telling of the PUP tone - how do they stack up? How's the fret-finishing? How is the hardware? Anyway, these are some of the questions I've got about the Cigno, and if anyone has had the chance to play one, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!
^ someone on musicradar bought one (not that model) fairly recently. if you do a search there i'm sure you'll find the thread.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Premiere Guitar did a review of the Hanson Chicagoan and seemed impressed with it. I don't know if it is the same with all of their instruments, but it is a good sign:

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issue/2009/Nov/Hanson_Chicagoan_Electric_Guitar_Review.aspx
"Drinking is a skill and should be recognized as such!"

Quote by gregs1020
FatalGear41 knows the ways of the obscure. I hear it's just not with Gibsons. Beware, Halloween approaches...

Quote by Spaz91
DAMNIT FATALGEAR YOU RUINED MUH FLOW!
Yeah, I've read reviews on some of the Hanson line, mostly good stuff. I just didn't know if anyone here had personal experience with them. The Premier Guitar article seems to fancy them.