DiminishedFifth
Absolute Imperfection
3,247 IQ
So I got my POD HD500 a couple months ago and I finally got some of my tones to a place I like that fits in my recordings (example). Only problem is I have very little recording knowledge... any articles that I can read to get some basic recording advice, or books I can get? Or just general advice?
axemanchris
Awwww.... NOW what?!
2,471 IQ
Recording Magazine. www.recordingmag.com

Great magazine. Well-written in language that is easy to understand. Articles, product reviews, etc. written with the beginner, novice, and intermediate recording enthusiast in mind. Written and edited by real pros in the field.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
DiminishedFifth
Absolute Imperfection
3,247 IQ
Thank you both for those links!

The first article helped a lot. Gave me at least a somewhat usable sound when I do record stuff...

And Chris? I'm totally getting a subscription to that magazine when I get a chance. January probably. Besides that, long time no see!
axemanchris
Awwww.... NOW what?!
2,471 IQ
Quote by DiminishedFifth
Thank you both for those links!

The first article helped a lot. Gave me at least a somewhat usable sound when I do record stuff...

And Chris? I'm totally getting a subscription to that magazine when I get a chance. January probably. Besides that, long time no see!

No prob! I had that magazine coming to me for probably five years. I stopped it a couple of years ago. I'm thinking of renewing again, it's that good.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.