Poll: Where should i take this song?
Poll Options
View poll results: Where should i take this song?
add something "lighter" (clean guitars) after where i left off
1 20%
add something "lighter" (still distortion) after where i left off
1 20%
continue with the heavyness
3 60%
other direction (if so, please explain in comments)
1 20%
Voters: 5.
i have about 2 minutes of song written and i cant for the life of me figure out where to take this song... id love some good ideas on a direction for this one. Please excuse the crappy fake sounding programed instruments i used to demo this... hopefully it still gets what im going for so far across. Thanks guys!

Cool. That song is going to sound good with some real, or real sounding, drums and bass on it. Love the sound of that riff in the 25 - 40 sec. area!

I know you didn't put C4C, but if you can, that would be great:
My band's songs.

Going to vote right now. Maybe some fast section added in there?

Man, that's incredible. Are you intending for it to have lyrics or just be instrumental? If just instrumental, you take the part that starts at 0:16 and put it at the end again, but elongate it and solo till your fingers bleed. Or put lyrics over it - I think that small snippet from 0:16 to about 0:21 has a lot of potential.

I could throw together a drum track for you in Guitar Pro if you wanted.

If you get a chance, C4C: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1580447&referrerid=944455

Quote by blackthought
Sometimes it's best to prepare for the worst possible eventuality... sex with Bill Murray.
Quote by DukeDeRox
I'm as shallow as a dry lake bed.
Like the riff in the :30's.

Like the feel at 1:02.

Nice harmonies in the 1:20's.

Needs some vocals - obviously -

Maybe a touch fast tempo, a slight drag at points. Revisit the break at 1:00 to make it a little longer (which part to revisit is often lyric driven)

Would appreciate a listen to mine.

Keep rockin'!