Page 4 of 1071

--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Dec 5, 2012,
PICTURES

Also here's a really odd humanized one and I'm not quite sure why they have elf ears but for some reason they do. I can only assume it's to simulate the whole "pony" thing but I kinda wish they hadn't. Either way, it's still a pretty awesome picture. Mostly because it's got me and Scratchie in it. Which makes it hot. 'Cause I'm involved. </Bender>

--

--
Jeff I remember that pic from a while ago.

That should be in every incarnation of this thread.
--

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91QXNr41FM
I'm feeling pretty nostalgic right now. Man some real magic happened for me in the old thread. If I could relive the first time I watched the show I totally would. You guys helped me get out of a depression, I forgave the drunk driver that killed my friends, I ended up getting to know one of the main voice actresses on the show, I got mentioned by her in an interview, this summer I'm (hopefully) meeting more of them, and I honestly feel in the last year I have grown more then I did in the 15 years before it. I'm sure this is probably coming across as lame and sappy but I'm really excited for what the future holds in this thread and I'm so glad I met all of you.
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Bike?

Not as in motorcycle I'm assuming?

That blows. .
--

--
Quote by stratman_13
Bike?

Not as in motorcycle I'm assuming?

That blows. .

Yup, bicycle. I wouldn't mind the fixing but it means I've a 40/50 minute walk in and back and as it's study week, I don't have the time to repair it myself so I've to pay to get it done.
Quote by conor-figgy
Yup, bicycle. I wouldn't mind the fixing but it means I've a 40/50 minute walk in and back and as it's study week, I don't have the time to repair it myself so I've to pay to get it done.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

--

--
oh glob new thread! I cant believe i missed it! curses not having internet! Im just glad i found a way to post via my phone but its slow as balls! :-(
STಠ_ಠ
ANDREAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also this.

--

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Dec 5, 2012,
Quote by Andrea55
oh glob new thread! I cant believe i missed it! curses not having internet! Im just glad i found a way to post via my phone but its slow as balls! :-(

Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Haha oh Jesse! And hey Scott! :-D I dont know if the hugs are showing up but i put em there. XD
STಠ_ಠ
hehe thanks for telling me Scott. :3 and im sorry Jesse but i cant see the video. :-( im sure its beautiful though. dont cry... :-) EDIT: I forgot to say how i was. Im doing okay just a lil tired! XD
STಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Andrea55 at Dec 5, 2012,
Crying as in funny .

Na it's coo' yo. Also in an unrelated note, here's the wallpaper my computer decided to great me with this morning:

--

--
HOLY **** I ****ING FIXED MY REZOUND

WORDS CANNOT EVEN BEGIN

Seriously.
--

--
I finally found the right ****ing RUU after about 8 different dead ends . It got stuck in an update loop, realized I hadn't relocked my phone since my last attempt at getting it working again.

Relock phone through CMD using HTCdevs fastboot/bootloader/sdk utilities, reboot bootloader, boot into custom recovery, rename RUU zip filename to the HTC standard (PH98IMG.zip).

Phone reboots, reads RUU, updates three times before it finally takes, and then BOOM "Update complete, press power to reboot"

And it worked.

Now to **** it all up again trying to run CM10
--

--