Page 5 of 1071
That's what I was going to link to

Oh you gotta be kidding me.

Now I got switched from an unlimited to 2gb a month.

**** you Verizon. **** you. I just read that they're forcing EVERYONE onto a "shared data" plan.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
And that, my friend, is why I'm going off contract. As soon as AT&T pulls that bullshit, I'm going to, probably, a prepaid SIM.
Also if anyone wants cool wallpapers tzolkine has sweet stuff on dA.
--

--
Holy shit it's you!!

How the hell are you bro?

That awkward moment when you can't figure out when your SIM card isn't being recognized and you realize that you put it in backwards .
--

--
Oh phones. I have a cheap prepaid phone its an lg but it gets the job done. I should prolly get a higher end droid one though. The only reason why im even here is cause i downloaded an opera mini app. XD
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by Andrea55
Oh phones. I have a cheap prepaid phone its an lg but it gets the job done. I should prolly get a higher end droid one though. The only reason why im even here is cause i downloaded an opera mini app. XD

Opera?

Dolphin ftw.

If I can ever solve my Droid 2's rebooting issue I could send that to you .
--

--
I love Opera I recently went to Chrome so I can sync it up with my home and work computers. If I didn't do that, I'd probably still be with Opera The other one to try out is Dolphin. I've heard good things about it, but I haven't tried it in years. I have an LG, too! Yay for LG users!
Hmm i shall check this dolphin out. Its just not a lot of things are compatible with this phone so yeah. -_- Anyway i wish i could post pony pics and actually see the pics bigger so i should go to sleep now. I have to wake up early. :-( Have a good night guys and ill try to check in tomorrow if i can! Im glad to be kinda back now. Ive missed you all so much. take care my friends.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by dawgeth321
O ye of little faith

How're you?

Quote by stratman_13
Holy shit it's you!!

How the hell are you bro?

That awkward moment when you can't figure out when your SIM card isn't being recognized and you realize that you put it in backwards .

It's really tough right now, relationship problems. :/
dr whooves! I didnt even see your post, stupid phone! Im sorry to hear about your problems. It must suck. :-(
STಠ_ಠ
Ugh, 500mb over because of the phone switch and this stupid 2gb limit. I'm going to take a trip up to Verizon. Or Best Buy. Because they're legit and probably know a workaround to get me back on unlimited.
--

--
Sweet! Speaking of merch i have a derpy/rainbow dash tote bag that i got for my birthday. I also got a flutershy button and a rainbow dash bracelet. I want that rainbow dash plush backpack though. >_> i would wear it everyday. XD Okay now im serious about going to bed. Bye!
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by stratman_13
Ugh, 500mb over because of the phone switch and this stupid 2gb limit. I'm going to take a trip up to Verizon. Or Best Buy. Because they're legit and probably know a workaround to get me back on unlimited.

You're going to have to call Verizon. AT&T has tried multiple times to take away my family's unlimited plans, and you fight to get them back. If Verizon is removing all of them regardless, you might be boned I haven't heard that they are though, so there's some hope
Quote by dawgeth321
You're going to have to call Verizon. AT&T has tried multiple times to take away my family's unlimited plans, and you fight to get them back. If Verizon is removing all of them regardless, you might be boned I haven't heard that they are though, so there's some hope

Yeah, I'm going to try to go to BestBuy sometime...

The only bad thing is that now over top of my hboot screen it says ***TAMPERED*** because I have a custom recovery installed.

Well you can suck it Verizon, at least now I have a phone that I can restore if something screws up .

And I mean really, I don't use data much, I'm almost always on WiFi. But with my old Droid2, the WiFi is very spotty so I was forced to use data. And with the fraternity, my and my friend Mike's custom pc "business", and college I end up using it pretty frequently with email and communications. So I kinda got screwed over.

The thing is though is that Verizon IS forcing everyone off the unlimited plan. But my moms is on unlimited, and she IS the plan holder. So I'm thinking since she's the actual account holder and we do all share the same plan, I should be able to be moved back to unlimited. But Verizon isn't going to do it (because they're dicks). BestBuy (well at least mine) are all really cool, and one of them I'm pretty cool with. They'll do the best they can. And if they can't they'll probs cut me a deal.

The only reason I didn't hold off until I could go to BB to have it reactivated is because I needed to. Because Verizon may say that the SIM card is good for 90 days, but from what I've read it can range from two weeks to a few months.
--

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Dec 5, 2012,
This is from my perspective with AT&T. We're on a family plan to save the monies, and we each have our own individual data plans. My sister, my dad, and myself all have unlimited data plans. However my brother and other sister do not, because they signed up for data plans after the cut-off happened. Since you did have it, talk to Verizon. I can guarantee you that the first person you get a hold of won't be able to do anything, and you'll just have to escalate until they give you it back. You can try Best Buy, but IIRC the have absolutely no power about modifying plans. All they can do is make new ones, not change.

As I'm sure you know, Verizon started forcing people off of the unlimited plan when they upgraded their phones to an LTE compatible phone. I don't know if your phone is LTE, but if it is, it could have accidentally triggered that change. If that's true, hopefully they can downgrade you, and get you back with your unlimited data.

Either way, ganbatte!

And with that, I must hit the hay. I'll catch y'all on the flip side. Nighty nite, everypony

edit:
I lied, have a picture

double edit:
I forgot I was going to post this one

Last edited by dawgeth321 at Dec 5, 2012,
Quote by dawgeth321

As I'm sure you know, Verizon started forcing people off of the unlimited plan when they upgraded their phones to an LTE compatible phone. I don't know if your phone is LTE, but if it is, it could have accidentally triggered that change. If that's true, hopefully they can downgrade you, and get you back with your unlimited data.

Exactly.

Before I bricked my Rezound, I was on unlimited WITH 4GLTE. When I switched back to my Droid2 while I fixed it (3G ONLY), it triggered a plan change, but I still had unlimited.

After switching BACK to Rezound tonight once I fixed it, it triggered the ACTUAL plan change because of the 4GLTE. Which is odd because I had unlimited, switched phones for a week or so while it was fixed and still had unlimited, and then it got rid of it when I switched back .

Which is bullshit because I don't even get 4G where I live . From my experience, the BB near me actually can make changes; or at least they did before (there was a phone incident which kicked off me getting my first smartphone) and they were able to change my plan around for it. But we'll have to see. If that fails, I'll run to Verizon. But that'll have to wait till after finals.

Night bros

I love Fausticorns.

Mostly because Faust is awesome.
--

--
Last edited by stratman_13 at Dec 5, 2012,
Ok you guys, you might need to chill out on the pics.
My computer froze twice on the 4th page.(40ppp)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

That's what you get for overcompensating.

Bleh, finished typing up an oral presentation I have for my English class tomorrow. Just this, one for history, and my finals left, then I am free for a few weeks. Off to bed now though.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 30-26
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 8-8
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by FireFromTheVoid

20ppp nigga .
--

--
It`s so much better though, except when a thread goes pic crazy
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by whitenihilist
Hey necrosis! How's it goin?

Tired, stressed, and overworked, but most of that will subside in a week or two, so all in all pretty good. Haven't seen you in forever, you?

Quote by whitenihilist
Tired, stressed, overworked. GF of 3.5 years is making me miserable.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30696646&postcount=8772 is what happend, if you care.

Shit man, that has to hurt. I seriously need to get to bed as it's ridiculously late where I am and I have a presentation tomorrow morning, but as soon as I finish up class tomorrow, expect the usual rant of love and encouragement! In the meantime though, hopefully a second dose of this helps somewhat:

Last edited by necrosis1193 at Dec 5, 2012,