Page 65 of 1071
Well when scootaloo can go into people`s dreams maybe we`ll talk about that

One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Dec 14, 2012,
A few lines to finsh a story arc isn't exactly a marring, would you have rather it been derpy talking to scootaloo?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
If they didn't have luna in that episode, it would be a pretty lame episode really.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
It was a solid epi without Luna I don't think she hurt or improved the episode in anyway, they had a story that was running a bit long and using Luna to help wrap it up was a wise decision because the episode was reaching its end and would have had a very weak ending without Luna.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
If they didn't have luna in that episode, it would be a pretty lame episode really.

Going to respectfully disagree with you because of how d'awwww worthy the ending was.

Also, even if it hadn't been Scootaloo, or if my favorite character was someone else, I really enjoyed Insomniac Scootaloo. I thought the facial expressions were hilarious
It really was a good episode, and it was because of scootaloo.
(Now forget you read that scoot )
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I think we're just lying to him to make him feel better.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Before the episode was aired and i had no idea what the episode was about, i wished for Luna to teach Scootaloo how to fly and i predicted an episode involving them both in some way or another.

Totally called it.
Quote by TheSennaj
You mofukas need to know your place in front of your Princess.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by Shotgunmerc
In front of my princess? Bitch please, I voted for Celestia

friends
Quote by Shotgunmerc

You don't vote for princesses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOOTKA0aGI0
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by Shotgunmerc

You would, you... commiebomber, you!
Quote by TheSennaj
At least he didn't vote for cadence
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
To be fair complaining about Luna automaticly makes you a commiebomber.
Quote by joshua garcia

Quote by guitar0player
I like Cadance.
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by Shotgunmerc
I do too, but literally, her special talent is making love. You can't tell me that's not the cutie mark of a massive slut.

I'm a loving guy, but not a slut.

K maybe i'm a bad example.
Quote by TheSennaj
The point is that Cadance is not a slut. She innocently loves ponies, what the hell is wrong with that?
Quote by TheSennaj
Love and MAKING love are not the same. Get your facts right faggot
Quote by TheSennaj
Nigga I know my shit

But as much as I would love to continue this conversation (and maintain 3rd place in the post count), I must be going, work calls

I'll check in during my break. Bye gaize

Oh, and this I guess.

Quote by Shotgunmerc
For the record, I would never vote Cadence.

THAT SLUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT

I was told you could help me by touching me...
Quote by iwannabesedated
I was told you could help me by touching me...

Goddammit Nappa, enough with the TFS references already!
Quote by TheSennaj
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Goddammit Nappa, enough with the TFS references already!

I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
Quote by iwannabesedated
I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.

I am the only serious character in the thread. That's the joke.
Quote by TheSennaj
Why do we get episodes of cartoons behind the US Adventure time is a season and a half ahead of us in the US, its not fair
friends