Page 2 of 5
well, now we know just what's wrong with all you awful people.

Quote by TunerAddict
I've yet to see a funny monty python sketch.

every time you post something, your lack of intelligence becomes more and more apparent.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

every time you post something, your lack of intelligence becomes more and more apparent.

I cannot tell if you're ****ing with me, or just that stupid.

Queue the fry face.
Quote by TunerAddict

Queue the fry face.

lick my butt.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I hold TunerAddict's opinion in high regard.
I can't remember when, but he has proved himself honourable, intelligent and eloquent in a couple threads I have read in the past.
However, I disagree with him in this instance.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Dec 6, 2012,
Quote by TunerAddict

Queue the fry face.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Hydra150
I hold TunerAddict's opinion in high regard.
I can't remember when, but he has proved himself honourable, intelligent and eloquent in a couple threads I have read in the past.
However, I disagree with him in this instance.

case in point:

he should lick my butt.
Quote by bradulator
wow you totally butchered the joke.

BUTCHERED. Louis CK does Seinfield better than Seinfield
Quote by risingforce1
If you want to be good you gotta git gud
Quote by Fat Lard

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
http://25.media.tu*JerkStoreCalledTheyreRunningOutOfYou*qggo1_500.jpg
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by TunerAddict
I've yet to see a funny monty python sketch.

Poke him with the soft cushions!!
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by Fat Lard

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
next you'll tell me the UK hasn't seen curb, arrested development or the league. no wonder they don't realize we're way funnier than they are.
#DTWD
Brits don't find Seinfeld funny because the characters don't say silly things in falsetto when something absurd happens.
Quote by Fat Lard
The only thing I know about Seinfield is dat tasty bass lick. Otherwise, nothing. And Kramer's racist, and "It's hot as a sauna in here" when they're in a sauna. Damn, that's it.

That bass lick really killed the show for me.
Stephen Fry perfectly desciribing the core difference between British and American comedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k2AbqTBxao
Father of ilikepirates And icesk8erqueen8
every man on here who tries to touch them will get his dick chopped off.

E-married to Shyne <3

Officialy has OddOneOut as e-sexslave
It's because Seinfeld is shit.

Why bother with that shitty yank crap when the gems like Blackadder, The (real) Office, Red Dwarf, Dads Army, Monty Python, and Fawlty Towers are all ripe for repeat viewings?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
That's so sad. I genuinely feel bad for them right now.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
The few Seinfeld episodes I've watched were terrible.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by primusfan
next you'll tell me the UK hasn't seen curb, arrested development or the league. no wonder they don't realize we're way funnier than they are.

They...yeah, they haven't. You can find the boxsets on DVD and all, but A TON of people don't know it exists. However, the people I met here who have seen the shows say they are very hilarious.
Quote by bradulator

Easily one of my favorites.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Curb your Enthusiasm is in my top 3 favourite shows. Tried to watch seinfeld and I got bored and didn't like any of the characters.

Meh.
Quote by Philip_pepper
So anyway, what's the deal with that, Pit?

ftfy
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
I really don't know what is the matter with you people.

Clearly, anyone who doesn't like them a bit of Seinfeld is a broken person with broken opinions and some serious issues all of that has stemmed from.
Quote by SleepTalkinMan
"Ooh! Straight-jackets online! Christmas sorted."
Quote by Philip_pepper
They...yeah, they haven't. You can find the boxsets on DVD and all, but A TON of people don't know it exists. However, the people I met here who have seen the shows say they are very hilarious.

No, we get Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. But it's Sky Atlantic that shows it.

Curb your enthusiasm is good though.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by WhiskeyFace
What are you talking about? Example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SK3y1a8TYs
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I really, really, really, really hope you all realise that is a parody of dire sitcoms of the 70s?
I never really got seinfield.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

yeah

someone once compared lucky star to seinfield
but im like no

ok so neither of them are funny so i can understand that comparison but

i dunno
Maybe because they have their own, better shows? Blackadder, Black Books, Fawlty Towers, Big Train, Allo Allo...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Momentosis

Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
God, the arrogance in this thread. You can't possibly have a better sense of humour than other countries. Sure, you can have a better idea of what's funny and what's not than, let's say someone from your age, from your city, but you can't have a "better" idea than anyone else in the world. Humour comes from the roots of your society, and therefore living in another society means you usually focus on different things. I'd even go as far as saying that the notion that Germans do not have a sense of humour is stupid, because germany has a completely different history than America or the UK.
Quote by metacarpi
It's because Seinfeld is shit.

Why bother with that shitty yank crap when the gems like Blackadder, The (real) Office, Red Dwarf, Dads Army, Monty Python, and Fawlty Towers are all ripe for repeat viewings?

I wouldn't phrase it exactly that way but I generally agree. I'd add The League of Gentlemen and Little Britain, Harry Enfield & Paul Whitehouse stuff, The Fast Show, and Absolutely to the list.

Something about American comedy turns me off. The look of it, from Cheers onwards. I've never watched any of them.