tributcher
23 IQ
Hi, does anybody know where I could rent an acoustic guitar in Las Vegas? I just need to for 4 days.

Thanks
Eric
mayslash
Banned
1,351 IQ
Quote by ChucklesMginty
A music shop.

Is this really all this forum consists of, is endless unfunny sarcastic comments from people just trying to funny? So damn lame....
whoomit
1,492 IQ
Quote by mayslash
Is this really all this forum consists of, is endless unfunny sarcastic comments from people just trying to funny? So damn lame....

lewl
LeakyFlask
onaarq
674 IQ
Quote by mayslash

Forget it mayslash, it's the pit.
REGGIE
lamb of dog
Satan's noisy neighbour
613 IQ
Quote by mayslash

finally...someone with some balls....
Welcome! Now do yourself a favor and run away. Run as far away from gear forums as is humaly possible! If you follow this advice, you'll be able to tell your grandchildren about the guy who saved you from yourself.

adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by mayslash

Said the troll.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
RealGuitarHero
Just Call Me Zacch.
1,790 IQ
You should go talk to the people at Ed Roman's guitar shop. I hear they're all really great people.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
LeakyFlask
onaarq
674 IQ
Quote by RealGuitarHero
You should go talk to the people at Ed Roman's guitar shop. I hear they're all really great people.

I just recently found out the guy's been dead for about a year. Is his staff up to the same antics?
REGGIE