Page 1 of 2
So I just walked home from college...

On the way home three chavs came up to me and asked "Alright Laaaaaa, got a quid?". Because I know he just wanted trouble I totally blanked him, and his reaction was "****ing ignore me!"

Funny stuff indeed...

Now then, I know this is probably only something that you would encounter in the UK, but what would you have done?
Pull out my gun and shoot them in self defense

/'Merica
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Happens all the time
I say I don't
because I don't
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Cb4rabid
What the **** is a quid you dirty Brit?

this, yo.

is it like a quilt?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Cb4rabid
What the **** is a quid you dirty Brit?

ten twenty bob
Last edited by Hydra150 at Dec 6, 2012,
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Quid is a slang term for a Quidditch broomstick.

Well, then

**** no

I worked hard for my Firebolt!

They can keep their shitty Cleansweeps! hmpff
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i'd continue to ignore him

then get mugged

wait that actually did happen

sorry

dnt ignore me next time tho
i need your love
I'm so glad I'm not British.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by WCPhils
Pull out my gun and shoot them in self defense

/'Merica

The Brits are too pussy for guns; they use knives.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Yeah, because shooting someone from a distance is so much manlier than thrusting stainless steel into them inch by inch.
Quote by TooktheAtrain
Yeah, because shooting someone from a distance is so much manlier than thrusting stainless steel into them inch by inch.

damn right, pussy ass bitch.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I always wear tartan so that they know I'm one of them and in return they respect me.

EDIT: Just found a photo of me out camouflaged:
Last edited by Duffman123 at Dec 6, 2012,
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i'd continue to ignore him

then get mugged

wait that actually did happen

happened to me too

in belgium

fucking belgians
Last edited by whoomit at Dec 6, 2012,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

R u avin a giggle m8?
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by Duffman123
I always wear tartan so that they know I'm one of them and in return they respect me.

People don't really dress like that, do they?

Please say they don't
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Duffman123

Looks like he's wearing a table cloth, an ugly one at that.
Quote by WCPhils
People don't really dress like that, do they?

Please say they don't

Yeah, i've seen a lot worse than that too.
Quote by Thrill-house
Looks like he's wearing a table cloth, an ugly one at that.

Its loike Burrburry from 'ouse ov Primaaaahni innit bruv? We all gots dese wikkid threads loike, coz we can affords dem off the back ovva lorry iv me dole money. Gotsa a quid mate for me bus home?
Quote by Nero Galon
Yeah, i've seen a lot worse than that too.

Oh god.

That's awful.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
I'd have just told him I don't have one and walked on.

You said they were probably looking for trouble, and sometimes that is true, but you've probably got more chance of getting mugged if you just blank them and walk on, which will annoy them, than just saying you don't have one and walking away.
Quote by AdamDK

You said they were probably looking for trouble, and sometimes that is true, but you've probably got more chance of getting mugged if you just blank them and walk on, which will annoy them, than just saying you don't have one and walking away.

Meh engaging someone can just as easily lead to trouble. They might keep going if they want a reaction, but similarly if you give them one they might want to keep going.
Quote by Hydra150
ten twenty bob

this is a real thing, btw
Tell him "Lend you a quid!? You havin' a fackin' Turkish san!?" in proper Mockney fashion.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
I'm from New York so I ignore people asking for money like 10 times a day.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by AdamDK

In a way its more satisfying if you ignore them though, makes them feel more worthless than they already are.
Page 1 of 2