metallikeef
10 IQ
Hi guys

I have a les Paul style guitar with 2 volumes and 2 tone knobs. What I want to do is replace one of the volume or tone pots with a selector switch (unsure which one) so it looks like an esp truckster with 3 knobs and a switch instead of 4 knobs. I am also using emgs. I must stress I am an amateur at moddingtthings like this so any help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks
metallikeef
10 IQ
Yes I do thanks. Also thinking of doing it to my epiphone explorer when I pay that off at work. IMO I think it looks better. Thanks. Also is there any videos on this? I tried YouTube but I think I might be typing in the wrong thing. It's just that I learn things easier like that. Thank you
metallikeef
10 IQ
Yes I do thanks. Also thinking of doing it to my epiphone explorer when I pay that off at work. IMO I think it looks better. Thanks. Also is there any videos on this? I tried YouTube but I think I might be typing in the wrong thing. It's just that I learn things easier like that. Thank you
james4
214 IQ
Quote by metallikeef

there aren't really videos that I know of, but I haven't really been searching for them.. which part are you hoping to find a video about?

you could try searching things like 'how to change pickups', 'how to solder', 'follow guitar wiring diagram'..stuff like that

what is it you're looking for though?