https://new.myspace.com/
Watch the preview video.

Thoughts?
I miss the ability to have music playing on my profile and the fact that Facebook is always changing sort of makes me want to go back to myspace. I requested an invitation. I'm going to at least check it out.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
You're complaining that something is constantly changing yet are only willing to go back to an old outdated service because they are changing.
ningen ningen ningen ningen ningen
wat about UG profiles
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Myspace officially died the day newscorp bought it.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by Dirge Humani
You're complaining that something is constantly changing yet are only willing to go back to an old outdated service because they are changing.

Paradox yes, but I guess maybe I should rephrase that to, changing in what I perceive is in a negative fashion.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
I'm still waiting for Google+ to happen. It will happen.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa

Lol Google+

I have an account too
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Google + will never happen because people are lazy that's why although facebook keeps getting shittier (the algorythyms reduce the number of people who would see it.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I personally liked myspace more. Some pages had a bit too much shit going on, but I actually talked to a lot of people on myspace and met a lot of people. The thing was basically a dating service
Quote by Trowzaa

Myspace sucked the day they took away my profile customization. I worked hard on that when I was 15! I'm not getting that time back!
...Or getting time back for using Myspace to begin with.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia

Myspace sucked the day they took away my profile customization. I worked hard on that when I was 15! I'm not getting that time back!
...Or getting time back for using Myspace to begin with.

That's when it got better. The profile customisation was so annoying. Pink and black on all the emo girls' pages. Black and red on all the boys'. Hurt my eyes so much.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Requested an invitation?

You mean, a site that died and is trying to win back followers is doing so by making it invite only?
This will go well.
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Quote by Trowzaa
That's when it got better. The profile customisation was so annoying. Pink and black on all the emo girls' pages. Black and red on all the boys'. Hurt my eyes so much.

Ironically, my myspace profile was slightly similar to my UG profile. I think its a sign I should get a life.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Lol'd when I saw the title. Myspace is DEAD as ****.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Trowzaa

The problem is that Google is really good at creating expectation for their projects, but since they have trouble with them actually living up to the hype.

And yes I have an account too
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
This actually looks pretty cool and I'll definitely give it a shot.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by RealGuitarHero
I miss the ability to have music playing on my profile

I don't miss you having the ability to have music playing on your profile, and neither do any of your friends.
It was my privilege
It looks good, but the only way it will work is if people actually sign up for it. Same reason Google+ died, because people already have Facebook. Why would they switch to another service that does exactly the same thing?

Myspace seems to have a gimmick, though. I don't think Facebook has ever really excelled at music, and the new Myspace layout looks surprisingly attractive and well thought out.

I signed up for an invite. Can't say for sure if it will really get off the ground, but I hope it does.

Never had a Myspace, btw.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
neh bro u ant goin bakc to mysoce. shis leme broooo
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
lyk 4 lyk?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
lol the people who miss being able to customize their profiles are the ones who should never be given that power ever

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol the people who miss being able to customize their profiles are the ones who should never be given that power ever

Yeah. If customization is available, it should be limited to presets that you can choose from, not just a free-for-all clusterfuck of awful colours, images/wallpapers and other stupid profile knick-knacks.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
does this mean my old Myspace page with horrible pictures of 14 year old me are gone?

;___;
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Has anybody made one of these yet? It's out of beta and open to the public. I did and it's pretty neat. Music is pretty awesome. I looked up Periphery and played one song then it played the Contortionist on random.

I don't think it could do any harm to facebook unless there is a mass migration but it's still cool nonetheless.