Page 1 of 2
It sucks so much.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
3rd thread about this, and I really don`t mind the new layout.
(I actually kind of like it)
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Don't really mind it to be honest.

But I still f*cking miss 2009 youtube
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
It sucks. Also their recommended videos is totally not helpful. It used to be, but now it gives not just anything related to the video you are watching, but to everything you have ever watched. When I am watching a vid from Stephen fry I don't need a link to a vid about the justice league.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Why is there a massive white bit along one side....looks so bad and wastes so much space?

What is it with redesigning things and making them waste more spacE? The new iTunes does this too

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
With my 27" monitor, about half of the page is just white, everything at the left side. Also, it opens the "What to watch"-tab by default, while I would like to see what my subscribtions have uploaded right away when opening the page....
i think it's fine
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Space could be allocated a little better, but that's pretty standard for a widescreen monitor. UG has a shit ton of blank space. I like the new layout.
Yeah theres already a thread about this. But I personally hate it. For a start, when you make the video large (not fullscreen), it doesnt even center on the page. It looks really messy. Like things are just plonked onto the screen with no actual order. It is really poorly designed. I also hate the fact that when I like a video, it prompts me to share it when I dont want to. No bar at the top for uploads by the same channel.

The only thing I like is the new player. Runs better and faster for me.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by Avedas
Space could be allocated a little better, but that's pretty standard for a widescreen monitor. UG has a shit ton of blank space. I like the new layout.

Well, I have UG forums to the left of my screen and YouTube/TV streaming on the right half. Space is used pretty well, that way.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
The videos aren't centered anymore when I make them big (not fullscreen, but big). I want to find the person who thought that it was a good idea to shift EVERYTHING TO THE ****ING LEFT and slap him on the face.

In fact, I made a picture:

Last edited by CoreysMonster at Dec 7, 2012,
I dislike it too. Normally website changes don't bother me, but this one is stupid. Ah well, I'll live with it, first world problems etc etc.
RIP Adam
First of all I don't know, second of all I don't allow myself to waste time having an opinion on youtube's layout because I have far better stuff to do. Like leveling my disc priest or fire mage on Wow.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
First of all I don't know, second of all I don't allow myself to waste time having an opinion on youtube's layout because I have far better stuff to do. Like leveling my disc priest or fire mage on Wow.

But you do allow yourself to have an opinion on having opinion? That's far worse.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
But you do allow yourself to have an opinion on having opinion? That's far worse.

On myself having an opinion yes. I have not said anyone else that they should not have an opinion. All I know that youtube is far too minor in my life for it to motivate myself having an opinion on their layout.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
On myself having an opinion yes. I have not said anyone else that they should not have an opinion. All I know that youtube is far too minor in my life for it to motivate myself having an opinion on their layout.

Then stop discussing it.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Page 1 of 2