Page 2 of 3
Quote by kurt_cobain9
Not my fault I was born American.

Never said it was
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Most of those posters are probably really stupid people who know nothing about WW2 anyways. There should be a word for 'Americans' that only means 'the idiot ones'.
Quote by Tempoe
Most of those posters are probably really stupid people who know nothing about WW2 anyways. There should be a word for 'Americans' that only means 'the idiot ones'.

You mean like "Republicans"?

Quote by Telecaster7
It's coming.

The swarm of racists, that is:

*correction* 71st anniversary of Pearl Harbour too. This couldn't be worse.

Because Hiroshima and Nakasaki weren't nearly as bad.
Quote by CoreysMonster
You mean like "Republicans"?

Yes.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Dec 7, 2012,
Why is this even about America, you dummies?
A disaster might very well be on the way. Talk about that.

Oh BTW, guess who's gonna dig deep into their pockets to provide a ton of relief aid for Japan in the case a disaster like a huge Tsunami happens?
Quote by bdof
Why is this even about America, you dummies?
A disaster might very well be on the way. Talk about that.

Oh BTW, guess who's gonna dig deep into their pockets to provide a ton of relief aid for Japan in the case a disaster like a huge Tsunami happens?

Europe. We always give more than the USA.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Europe. We always give more than the USA.

Ah yes, the grand country of Europe.

A little unfair comparing a continent to a country, no?
Ugh, I've had a shitty day but managed to kinda cheer up now, until I saw this thread and this post:

they.can't.be.serious.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ah yes, the grand country of Europe.

A little unfair comparing a continent to a country, no?

They are almost the same size. :p but i guess we care a bit more here about stuff that isnt our own bankaccount, plus we have colonial ties to half the world.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by ninnipinni93
Ugh, I've had a shitty day but managed to kinda cheer up now, until I saw this thread and this post:

they.can't.be.serious.

That was about the olympics
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I still don't see how TWEETS of all things by a select few people is all anyone's is talking about.

All I've heard at work is
"Did you hear about that Earthquake off the coast of Japan?"
"Yeah. Hopefully most of the people on the East Coast can get to safety before anything terrible happens."

News about it on the big screen TV in the breakroom, with a crowd of 10-15 people at any given point. Not a single mention of "Was this payback for Pearl Harbor, herp derp?"
Quote by bdof
I still don't see how TWEETS of all things by a select few people is all anyone's is talking about.

All I've heard at work is
"Did you hear about that Earthquake off the coast of Japan?"
"Yeah. Hopefully most of the people on the East Coast can get to safety before anything terrible happens."

News about it on the big screen TV in the breakroom, with a crowd of 10-15 people at any given point. Not a single mention of "Was this payback for Pearl Harbor, herp derp?"

Stop being pretentious. Our discussion is relevant.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Stop being pretentious. Our discussion is relevant.

No, it's not.

The OP nor the article itself had anything to do with American reactions. The first 3 people posting commented on the subject matter.

Then 1 troll dumped a dozen random tweets that were mostly about the damn Olympics, but he but them in a forum that gave them context as if they were all talking about the Tsunami, and off you sheep go.

Now, there ARE shitbags out there that are obviously tweeting....that's TWEETING, random blithering patriotic nonesense, but they're not exactly in the majority.

EDIT: I edited my post a tad in case it looks like you're misquoting me by accident Neo Evil11. My apologies.
Last edited by bdof at Dec 7, 2012,
Those yanks are lucky they don't live in the UK. You can get charged for things you say on Twitter here. Disgusting.

I hope everyone in Japan is okay.

In a selfish way I hope the all the suppliers for my factory are okay and all Sony employees and buildings are okay.

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Quote by bdof
No, it's not.

The article itself had ZILCH to do with American reactions. The first 3 people posting commented on the subject matter.

Then 1 troll dumped a dozen random tweets that were mostly about the damn Olympics, but he but them in a forum that gave them context as if they were all talking about the Tsunami.

Now, there ARE shitbags out there that are obviously tweeting....that's TWEETING, random blithering patriotic nonesense, but they're not exactly in the majority.

I still don't see how discussing ignorant americans doesnt help the japanese.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I still don't see how discussing ignorant americans doesnt help the japanese.

Quote by Neo Evil11
I thought two atomic bombs was revenge enough for the loss of a couple of lives at pearl harbour.

I agree! 100%
Quote by Wot's... Uh
I agree! 100%

Great username btw.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by W4RP1G
ITT: No one seems to care about Japan.

Exactly.

I remember this happening about 50-60 miles off the coast of Northern California and the town I was living in at the time (which had been destroyed by a Tsunami about 50 years before) started sounding off the Tsunami warning alarm system and we had to evacuate about 25 miles East within 2 hours.

It's not as scary sounding as the old WW2 incoming bombs alarm, but it's still pretty scary sounding.
Quote by bdof
No, it's not.

The OP nor the article itself had anything to do with American reactions. The first 3 people posting commented on the subject matter.

Then 1 troll dumped a dozen random tweets that were mostly about the damn Olympics, but he but them in a forum that gave them context as if they were all talking about the Tsunami, and off you sheep go.

EDIT: I edited my post a tad in case it looks like you're misquoting me by accident Neo Evil11. My apologies.

I wasn't trolling.

What I was doing was highlighting what happened last time there was an earthquake and tsunami in Japan. That is, some ignorant Americans decided to get all racist about it. I did then realise that they were about the Olympics and posted some more relevant ones. The point of my two posts was that while this is a terrible thing for Japan, there are still idiots that think they deserved it. It was very much on topic and in line with the discussion. Sorry if initially mistakenly posting a mostly unrelated image misled you.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Wow, so these Americans are actualy claiming responsibility for an earthquake?

That's just insane.
Quoth half the people in that post: "'MURICA".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Telecaster7
I wasn't trolling.

What I was doing was highlighting what happened last time there was an earthquake and tsunami in Japan. That is, some ignorant Americans decided to get all racist about it. I did then realise that they were about the Olympics and posted some more relevant ones. The point of my two posts was that while this is a terrible thing for Japan, there are still idiots that think they deserved it. It was very much on topic and in line with the discussion. Sorry if initially mistakenly posting a mostly unrelated image misled you.

That's the thing though, it didn't mislead me at all. I chuckled a little and moved on.
But I can't say the same for almost everyone else that posted after that.

So maybe calling you a troll for what you did was wrong, but it certainly had the reaction that a troll would be looking for from a post like yours
That's for Nanking.... #CHINAOHYEAAAAA

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bdof
That's the thing though, it didn't mislead me at all. I chuckled a little and moved on.
But I can't say the same for almost everyone else that posted after that.

So maybe calling you a troll for what you did was wrong, but it certainly had the reaction that a troll would be looking for from a post like yours

I didn't intend for that. I just figured that a little discussion of current affairs would be interesting instead of everyone saying "I feel really bad for Japan". It's not that I don't want that, it's just that it's a pretty safe bet most people here do feel that way so there's not much point saying it.

Quote by Xiaoxi

And whenever I read Nanking, I read it as a verb, like "Timmy! Stop nanking your sister!"
Last edited by Telecaster7 at Dec 7, 2012,
Quote by Telecaster7
And whenever I read Nanking, I read it as a verb, like "Timmy! Stop nanking your sister!"

Well the characters for Nanking reads "sex with sister"
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Nanking deserved it

NOPE
Quote by Telecaster7

It's actually Nanjing. I don't know what idiot couldn't pronounce a j instead of a k but that stuck.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I hope everyone's okay.
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
Quote by Xiaoxi
NOPE

That's what they get for not submitting to Japan in their Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by slash_GNR666

Regardless, the other one is clearly about this earthquake. Its a disturbing world we live in.. i
Quote by bdof

"

??
Quote by jetfuel495
it just keeps happening

i warned you about those earthquakes bro

i warned you

Can someone find that comic please.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Xiaoxi

That too. Man, Japan's just a dick.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by slash_GNR666

This.

But, Yeah they are still stupid.

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Regardless, the other one is clearly about this earthquake. Its a disturbing world we live in..

No it wasn't... You can see them talking about US Women taking Gold in something..
Last edited by GoxGetterxGuy at Dec 7, 2012,
Quote by Neo Evil11
I thought two atomic bombs was revenge enough for the loss of a couple of lives at pearl harbour.

Vengeance Time, come on grab your friends
We'll destroy very distant lands
With earthquake machines and atom bombs
The payback will never end
It's Vengeance Time!
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Last edited by jakesmellspoo at Dec 7, 2012,