Page 2 of 3
Quote by Neo Evil11
How can electrons act like a wave and a particle at the same time?

Quote by W4RP1G
I really dislike people who wake up grouchy every day. You aren't entitled to be an insufferable bitch/asshole because you don't like mornings.

Yes we are.

Why is the norm that people go to work at 9 anyway? That's insane. Whose brain really functions that early?

I'm so glad my job involves getting up basically whenever I want. As a result, I am a nice person all the time
Last edited by captainsnazz at Dec 7, 2012,
Quote by whoomit

When you understand quantum mechanics, you can start to multitask like a woman.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Sometimes when I have to get up early (sometimes as early as 5:30), I feel a little depressed. I feel like I'm wasting my life, that it's all pointless, etc. Then I get up and realize I'm not at all that type of person and start to feel better

'Tis quite odd.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Quote by Neo Evil11
How can electrons act like a wave and a particle at the same time?

U'd be surprised.
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
I hate questions in the morning. ANY question. They piss me off bad.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
alarm clocks piss me off when they're not set for me
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Getting out of bed isn't usually the hardest part for me. The thing I have trouble with is actually leaving my dorm before my class starts. I get up and look around on facebook and here (like I'm doing right now), but then I can never make myself get ready to leave until like 7:57, which means I'm out the door at about 8:00. My class is at 8:00.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by Neo Evil11
When you understand quantum mechanics, you can start to multitask like a woman.

that'll never happen

[IMGhaikuy
haikus've been done bro
Wait, Neo Evil, you're his quantum mother?
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

Quote by whoomit

haikus've been done bro

Haikus have been done?
Do you think I give a fuck?
No, I don't think so.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Haikus have been done?
Do you think I give a fuck?
No, I don't think so.

okay then sorry
i will just keep my mouth shut
in the near future
Well, I set a few alarms. That way, I'm guaranteed to wake up. Then, I jump in the shower. I get dressed, put product in my hair, and brush my teeth. Next, I drive off to school.

Of course, none of the above works, if I don't get 6+ hours of sleep the night before. I have been known to oversleep, if I have less than 6+ hours of sleep by the time my alarms go off at 6:45AM.
I pretty much shower immediately after I wake up, then I'll get dressed, have a banana or something for breakfast, brush my teeth and go. I usually give myself time to dick around a bit on guitar in the mornings too.
I'm major grumps without coffee in the morning. I used to hate people in the morning but my mom is being around more and more so that's subsiding.

As for literally getting up I have my clock radio alarm for 6:15 and then my watch at 6:35. It's supposed to give me 20 minutes to actually wake up and get my head straight but I usually end up falling back asleep. Then I crawl into the shower.
Quote by Arunas
Wish they made some pills that you could chew on in the morning that would make you feel less sleepy. Sleep is all chemical reactions in the brain right? We have a sleeping pill, why no sleep-kill pill

Cocaine and or Amphetimines....
I set 4 (or more) alarms, go for a run (5-30 mins depending on available time), brush my teeth and shower (lay my clothes out the night before), eat breakfast, and do something that doesn't involve being near my bed. Only then will I be fully awake.

I don't have a problem with people complaining about mornings. What I don't like is morning people belittling night people's troubles with waking up early, or acting superior about it. ugh I know a girl who does this and whenever someone complains about not getting enough sleep the previous night she says shit like "I sleep at 10 and wake up at 5 every day" no shut up bitch
cat
Quote by Arunas
Wish they made some pills that you could chew on in the morning that would make you feel less sleepy. Sleep is all chemical reactions in the brain right? We have a sleeping pill, why no sleep-kill pill
We have tons of those. Caffeine pills, amphetamines, meth, cocaine, etc.
Coincidentally, I'm typing this in my bed now. I guess I do the usual.
Get up
Change (I take my showers at night. Too uncomfortable to do it in the morning.)
Breakfast.
Whatever.

Unless I got a case of the morning wood, in which case it would be
Roll around in bed until morning wood dies
Get up
Change
Breakfast
Whatever.
Also coincidentally, I just woke up with the morning wood, and it died after typing all this, so thank you.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Dec 7, 2012,
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I remind myself that the world needs me.

To dick around on the internet and play guitar.

Force myself up, bitch moan complain, go back to bed after finishing the reason I got woken up.

Or if I have to get up, for something I have to do and it's planned --

Force myself up.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I can be grumpy, if I have to wake up, I'd do it and everything, but, I will be grumpy.

That's only if I'm woken up to do something, usually.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Dec 7, 2012,
i force myself out of the bed as soon as i wake up, otherwise i think about it too much and just go back and pass out. missed school quite a few days because of that, and the funny part is i never sleep well after that because i stress out when i skip. so either way i get fucked
Last edited by Dregen at Dec 7, 2012,
Lately, the cold makes it harder to get out of bed.
But I do it... Bitching to myself.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Nothing wakes you up like an early morning run. Its too cold for that now though so I just drink coffee. And get to bed at a reasonable hour.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
My sleep pattern has been kind of strange lately, one morning i would wake up fairly early, say, 7.30-8.30am, then the next day i would stay in bed until about 11am.

I think it's because i usually go to bed quite late, regardless of how much sleep i had the previous night, so it's kind of my bodys way of catching up.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
When you have two kids under 5-years-old jumping on top of you, you really don't have much of a choice. I'm jealous that you get to go back to bed! Hell, I wake up at 5:30am and don't even get to sit down again dinner time. Do me a favor and take a nap for me! I could use one...
Current Gear:
2002 Gibson Les Paul Standard
'57 AVRI Fender Stratocaster
MIJ Fender Jaguar Special HH
Marshall JVM410
Vox AC15 C2
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I wait until I really have to take a piss.
Pretty much this. And after that, I find it impossible to get back to sleep.
My alarm clock is across the room so I have to get out of bed to turn it off. Then I wander into the kitchen to get some toast and - most importantly - a big steaming mug of Twinings English Breakfast.
My alarm is nothing special. Just a standard buzzer, really loud, impossible to reach without stepping out of my bed.

I'd have an easier time waking up to a recording of Barry White taking a dump.
For me it's easy, even after only a couple of hours of sleep:

1. Have a super-annoying alarm
2. DON'T put it next to your bed. Put it at the other end of the room.
3. Every morning you will be forced to get out of bed to turn it off

Voilá. You are now always up when you're supposed to.
Wake up a bit earlier than normal to give myself time to wake up so I don't fall asleep at the wheel later.

Get up.

Shower.

Get dressed.

Eat.

Go.
I have two alarms in my room. My phone one goes off beside my bed and I automatically turn it off, then ten minutes later my clock alarm goes off across the other side of the room so I have to get up to turn it off.