gothblade
Most Boring UGer ever
1,154 IQ
Hi pit.

I'll start

When I heard this song it blew my mind. It made all the songs I listened to sound unexciting for a while.

so pit share songs that really got into your head and really wouldn't let go for a while.
Portuguese_boy
1,474 IQ
Know that feel bro, especially when I listened to Death and the Healing's solo for the first..
theogonia777
Miss Kristen
2,141 IQ
Wintersun is pretty mediocre though.

Anyway, heard an album the other day called Acoustically by some guy named Robert Alberg. It was just mindblowing. It's not anywhere on the internet though, so here is a not-nearly-as-good-but-still-good-enough-to-make-a-point song by the same guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bcH9AutDik
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.

Quote by Arby911
Kristen is very open-minded; believes that everyone is entitled to her opinion...

Quote by NirvanaLuvr16
omg its better than i imagined... so dark and cozy and warm...

Read this please. This as well.
StewieSwan
Decent User
5,012 IQ
Well, I was going to post Sons of Winter and Stars, but it seems OP beat me to it.
666atheist666
brownshirt1
38 IQ
I really like how awkward and cumbersome your thread title is my good friend buddy how have you been anyway for a while I hope you been well and I look forward to speaking to you againg soon okay good day sir always bye.
TheNameOfNoone
Buckethead's Right Hand
2,144 IQ
SOAD always makes me think that everything else is shit...

...actually, all of the music I love makes me think everything else sucks when I listen to it :P
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Le Fantome
43 IQ
Selkies, by Between The Buried And Me. That totally blew my mind the first time I heard it, and was pretty much all I listened to, for the next week.
Wolfinator-x
Teeth
1,337 IQ
4'33.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.
Artists I'm listening to a lot lately:
Stray Cats, Gustav Holst

Mah Youtube vids.
if you truly loved me, you'd watch them (psst; it's not just glam stuff)

Mah Soundcloud