Which TV personalities do you think are absolute bastards when the cameras stop?

Page 2 of 3
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Guessing you didn't know he served a few years in prison for fraud then

Bah, so did Stephen Fry. They were all at it back in the day. Just a cheeky bit of fraudy-waudy, what-what.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Kind of inspired by THIS well-known video
No way. No fucking way. This is EXACTLY what I was thinking of when I clicked on this thread
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Dec 7, 2012,
Pat Sajak from Wheel of Fortune.

Seems like a dick

Also, my family has made a game of trying to see everytime he looks down one of the female contestants shirts. It's way to entertaining.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Chris Tarrant are secretly complete arseholes.

Quote by Johnny_Ibanez

The jury is out on Noel Edmonds and Neil Buchanan. It could go either way.

Buchanan was in a heavy metal band that I quite like, so I'll go with nice guy.

Edmonds I think is a prick, though, and I base that mostly on Noel's HQ, so it's probably not exactly a secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY3cpqCtnJU

Also: I disagree on Forsyth, right creepy fucker.

EDIT: Is there any where I can put money on Brucie being the next celeb to be outed on a Jimmy Savile scale?
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Last edited by Atomic_Assault at Dec 7, 2012,
Quote by LukeBTH
Tim Allen comes off to me like he'd be a pretty big dickhole

I think it was in the 70s he was caught with 1.4 pounds of cocaine at an airport and snitched on every dealer he knew to reduce his sentence.

Quote by Atomic_Assault

EDIT: Is there any where I can put money on Brucie being the next celeb to be outed on a Jimmy Savile scale?

British society as we know it would fall into ruins.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
British society as we know it would fall into ruins.

It would be magnificent.
In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!

The Earth is covered in ash and our lungs have filled with worms...
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I know Dan Harmon's not really a TV personality, but I hear the guy is really tough to work with. Like he'd throw a fit in the middle of the writers room and everyone would just shrug it off as they're so used to it.

Brilliant guy, though.

ive also heard chevy chase was a real arse on the set of community as well. i also imagine chevy to be very much like he is in the show haha, an old, nonsensical bigot but funny nonetheless
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
No. Not Brucie. I won't have it.

For one thing, he was never young. He was born 70 and he's stayed there.
Neil Buchanan seems fine, but that goddamn head looks like a prick.

JUST LOOK AT THAT SHIT EATING GRIN!

EDIT: Mr. Blobby too.
Last edited by homeless-john at Dec 7, 2012,
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Can't forget this pair of cunts.

You know as soon as Tony Hart went to the shops, they were all over his wife.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Jim Davidson

The bloke is hilarious! He's like a cross between Roy Chubby Brown and the funny bloke you get in the warehouse at work.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I've heard Ellen Degeneres is. I dunno. I saw her in person and she seemed pretty cool. Then again it was while she was shooting a segment in a New York museum.

I have a feeling Letterman would be a dick off camera. Maybe not as bad as some of the other examples listed, but yeah.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I think it was in the 70s he was caught with 1.4 pounds of cocaine at an airport and snitched on every dealer he knew to reduce his sentence.

Now that's what I call Tool Time
Selling-out all those drug dealers probably made him feel like he had...

(•_&bull ,

( •_&bull>⌐□-□

(⌐□_□

MORE POWER.
Quote by bifteksupernova
ive also heard chevy chase was a real arse on the set of community as well. i also imagine chevy to be very much like he is in the show haha, an old, nonsensical bigot but funny nonetheless

I've heard he's actually been a bit upset about his character becoming more and more bigoted, to the point of posing the question of when his character would start saying n*gger, which apparently caused a bit of a stir.
REGGIE
I think Bill O'Reilly is awesome off camera. He acts like a really dumb conservative tool on Fox but when he's on other networks as a guest he comes off as smart and respectful. Also I've heard the other 'reporters' on Fox hate him and his actual opinions.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by ctb
Newsreaders

This.
The amount of time I have spent watching news anchors losing their shit either after a cut or even live is incredible.
I think the work environment adds to this, though.
This piece of shit.

Just look at that fake grin, you just know after the show he hits his female secretary and does blow. He's not a genuine straight-man, like good ol' Stick Stickly.
Quote by Johnny_Ibanez
Not Trevor McDonald though. I bet he lights a fat doob when the lights go down. That guy is chill.
Except when he ended a programme with "Rest in peace, you fat, white bastard" about Bernard Manning's death.
Last edited by ctb at Dec 7, 2012,
Quote by ctb
Except when he ended a programme with "Rest in peace, you fat, white bastard" about Bernard Manning's death.

He did WATNAO?

EDIT:
Found it! Awesome. Now I like him even more.
Last edited by Johnny_Ibanez at Dec 7, 2012,
My friend told me Gerard Butler was a dick. He used to work at some fancy theater and he came by and cut in line and complained about stupid stuff like the lighting in the theater room while watching his own movie.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Neo Evil11
Shut your ***** mouth. You just can't stand the fact that he is an Arsenal fan.

Even Arsenal fans hate him...
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

is it just me, or does he look like Jason Long in this picture?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by SMH07
Even Arsenal fans hate him...

they are fickle. dont listen to them.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Atomic_Assault

Also: I disagree on Forsyth, right creepy fucker.

I thought I was the only one...

Seriously, can someone explain to me what is funny about this man?
Marty York from the Sandlot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSPg_LLFVTc
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
i hate to say it but i think jason seigel seems like a massive dick off camera , up his own arse.
and Jake Gyllenhaal , big sarcastic miserable ****.
Quote by JT436
I thought I was the only one...

Seriously, can someone explain to me what is funny about this man?

He's from an era when entertainers were just that , out to entertain people. They genuinely care whether people are entertained before thinking about paychecks and i think its very admirable.
I often wish I was a celebrity so I could read what people on the internet are saying about me. /narcissism

Quote by LukeBTH
Tim Allen comes off to me like he'd be a pretty big dickhole

I was thinking this.

I imagine Britney Spears is a bit arrogant, and I've heard she is. I hate posting this though since I haven't met any of these people and I'm saying bad things.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Dec 7, 2012,
I'd say all late-night show hosts.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by homeless-john

EDIT: Mr. Blobby too.

Mr Blobby can go **** himself. I had infinite nightmares because of that pink spotted ****. ****ING MEMEHKEKENHMEEME. That's all the bastard ever said. I hope one day he goes to Hell where he is surrounded by nothing but mirrors and audio tapes of him going on and on for eternity. No man deserves that sort of punishment but God ****ing damn it, that thing isn't a man. It's an abomination.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Apparently the sing for The Beautiful Girls is a total ****. They were playing at the uni bar and one of my mates was in there alone while they were setting up, thinking they were just a local uni band. He asked the guy if he was playing that night and offered to buy him a beer and have a chat and the bloke just told him to **** off.