Page 2 of 31
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I recognize you. I remember you as the guy that's doubly dedicated to The Master as the rest of us.

Uhh, what? and I like you because of your username.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by King Donkey
This is no fun, I can't pick a UGer at random. Make this thread "honest opinion about the person above you" and we'll talk.

Everyone in this thread is friend. <3

Yes, let's do this.

Quote by jonathan666666
Uhh, what? and I like you because of your username.

666 = The number of The Master

You have more than shown your dedication.
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Dec 8, 2012,
Quote by whywefight
And if I say that I feel the same about your existence, does that make me any more real?

Yeah but I know I'm real. You? you might not be.

Quote by BledGhostWhite
I like almost all my fellow pit monkeys. Can't really complain. Unless you're a Christian. Then I'd probably hate you irl.

From the sound of it the Christians aren't missing out on a very worthwhile person.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
You're all like a bunch of 14 year old neckbeard virgins who need to get their dicks wet before talking all this shit on the internet.
Quote by Saint78
We had a thread like this about a year-and-a-half ago. Just give yr honest opinion of the pit users that you like.

Oh right.

I guess there's probably not much to say then.
Adamgur seems like a level-headed guy most of the time.
VillainousLatino is pretty cool, but needs to find his inner confidence.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Todd Hart

From the sound of it the Christians aren't missing out on a very worthwhile person.

Thanks, lol. I was about to flame him in like a 2 page rant, but you did just as good (if not better) in one sentence.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by TunerAddict
You're all like a bunch of 14 year old neckbeard virgins who need to get their dicks wet before talking all this shit on the internet.
I'm none of those things, but the only one that would really offend me as an insult is "neckbeard."

Fuck neckbeards.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
666 = The number of The Master

You have more than shown your dedication.

I was an angsty 13 year old. I would change it if I could.
FORZA CATANIA
Quote by TunerAddict

Shit man, 14 year olds that can pull off a neckbeard need applause.
Quote by The Madcap
If I had a chance to meetup IRL with 5 users of my choice, I'd probably pick StewieSwan, bradulator, WCPhils, Xiaoxi and Dreadnought

hey me 2

notice how that doesn't include you
jkjkjk u no ilu

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WCPhils
Saints avatar sucks

Right here buddy.

Anywho, most of you are pretty cool so I won't single anyone out. There are only a couple users that I outright do not like, which now includes wcphils.
Quote by jonathan666666
Thanks, lol. I was about to flame him in like a 2 page rant, but you did just as good (if not better) in one sentence.

Insults are a wonderful things, so long as you keep them simple enough for your opponent to understand.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
If I don't talk to you outside of UG then I most likely hate you.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
If I don't talk to you outside of UG then I most likely hate you.

I can live with that.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by whywefight
This seems like a good moment to mention that I recognize most people by avatar. If you don't have a custom, I probably won't recognize you.

And also, I might even accidentally not read your comment.

I'll get on it eventually.
Quote by jonathan666666
Gibson_SG_uzr55 is the only one that I really like. It really is a strange reason why. There was once a thread that was called "UG users that you recognize" or something like that. He mentioned that he recognizes me. That's pretty amazing considering that I've been here for a while, and nobody ****ing knows me. And that's why I like Gibson_SG_uzr55.

Suck up But yeah I remember you, you don't post as much as you used to though
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by neidnarb11890
I pretty much only like ppl who are also punk forum regulars. u no who u r.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Most_Triumphant
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Holy shit only 5 days.

Quote by Trowzaa
Holy shit only 5 days.

Yep, I've read the Hobbit twice in the last month to prepare myself.

Also, you just went up in my reckoning for getting the reference.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I don't think I genuinely dislike any UGers, though a few of them are cunts. Pretty much all of which aren't even regulars. Though these are the peeps on my buddy list (which I should probably update, so if you aren't in there, don't be hurt in the emotions pls):

Quote by The Madcap
If I had a chance to meetup IRL with 5 users of my choice, I'd probably pick StewieSwan, bradulator, WCPhils, Xiaoxi and Dreadnought for some classical guitar shit.
Oh. Okay

*something about my youtube sig link*
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
We are all one, i love all, therefore i love me, to prove this i will masturbate, now go forth and frothy froth from fappity fap fap!
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Goin to the premier!

Quote by Thegreatoneness
We are all one, i love all, therefore i love me, to prove this i will masturbate, now go forth and frothy froth from fappity fap fap!

You shall fit in nicely.
Quote by Trowzaa
Holy shit only 5 days.

Wtf? Sometimes I can't Australian prices and release dates, I've gotta wait until Boxing Day.
West Ham United
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Goin to the premier!

Lucky bastard.

Quote by King Donkey
Wtf? Sometimes I can't Australian prices and release dates, I've gotta wait until Boxing Day.

Unlucky bastard.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I think Jackal58 is a cunt

Honest assessment.

Quote by TunerAddict

You keep calling me 14 and I'll fall in love with you.

Quote by Thegreatoneness
Great big steaming pile of bullshit

You are a twat.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Thegreatoneness

Most people don't know this... but I've fapped to every single UG'er that ever existed.
Ever.
Including those sexy little adbots.
Mmm....

Realistically speaking now, they're great. Can't hate a one of them. Maybe get a little annoyed with some, but never hate.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
wank, wank, good guy, wank.
wank, wank, wank, wank, good guy, good guy, wank.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Most_Triumphant

Oh my god, I can't wait

Although that line is in the first LOTR movie
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils
Oh my god, I can't wait

Although that line is in the first LOTR movie

It's the same character so it counts.

Quote by WCPhils
Oh my god, I can't wait

Although that line is in the first LOTR movie book.

Fixed.
Quote by JD Close
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Fixed.

Oh yea, for some reason I thought that line was from the Hobbit book

I'm stupid
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i think crazysam is legit mentally handicapped.

Came in here to say this

noone likes ataxpaggit
paggit man

first post I made in here after about a year of not posting, he told me off and said 'we don't talk like that in here' and I've hated him since

I hope you read this
paggit

Quote by The Madcap
I'm none of those things, but the only one that would really offend me as an insult is "neckbeard."

Fuck neckbeards.

This guy told me to shave my 'fukin chinbeard' this one time
what the **** is a chinbeard
where the **** else would a beard be
?
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Dec 8, 2012,
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Fixed.

Well, to be fair, it is in the first film as well.

Quote by Trowzaa
Well, to be fair, it is in the first film as well.

Yea, I knew it

Quote by The Madcap
If I had a chance to meetup IRL with 5 users of my choice, I'd probably pick StewieSwan, bradulator, WCPhils, Xiaoxi and Dreadnought for some classical guitar shit.

:3
___

Quote by The_Blode
I love my niggas:

Wolfinator
T00deepblue
Pagan Poetry
Lushy
Institutions
Xiaoxi
Behind_You
WcPhils
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm