Page 1 of 5
So, yeah, I think this thread is pretty self explanatory. What musicians is UG attracted to? I guess I'll act like a TS is meant to act and I'll start us off...

David Bowie (don't care which time period, he's still a sexy motherfucker)
Keith Richards in the early 70s
PJ Harvey
Allison Mosshart
Josh Homme

So yeah, your turn, UG!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
you're pretty gay dude

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Well, I was gonna say Josh Homme. I think that about covers it.

Actually:

And the usual
Cheryl Cole etc etc.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Well, I was gonna say Josh Homme. I think that about covers it.

I think he's one of those people that defies sexuality. I don't think it's possible to not be attracted to Josh Homme.

Quote by superunknown
yes.

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Hayley Williams
Amy Lee
Meg White (don't lie to me)
Emma Anzai
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing

The one on the right
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by whywefight
Lights

Oh god, I totally would.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Meg White (don't lie to me)

I struggle to decide whether she's hot or repulsive.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
I struggle to decide whether she's hot or repulsive.

I'd do her but I wouldn't be completely happy about it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Well, first and foremost I have to give love to them classical guitar bitches.

These girls can play better than almost any guitarist I've ever met.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_xPVmADcI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjHcHlIEy14
Last edited by The Madcap at Dec 8, 2012,
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Chris Cornell

Even today, man

Chris Cornell is a god.
Quote by L2112Lif
The chicks from Dance Hall Crashers

Nili Brosh (solo artist, Tony MacAlpine band)

The Iron Maidens
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.

Any respect I had for Russell Brand was lost as soon as he dumped her. WHY!?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Saffron from Republica

Gwen Stefani, Holly Valance, Brandy Norwood too.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
combining some lists and adding

-Keef in the 70's
-PJ Harvey <3
-Alison Mosshart
-Jack and Meg White
-Hayley Williams
-Emma Anzai
-Chris Cornell
-Eddie Vedder
-Bonnie Raitt
-Ashley Monroe <3
-Kimberly Freeman

And Most of all

Laura-Mary Carter
I would marry the **** outta her.
I would marry her so ****ing hard.
I'd even share my guitars with her.
Last edited by tukk04 at Dec 8, 2012,
Lady Gaga.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
David Bowie is not good looking. He spent a good portion of his career with a red mullet, weighed like 80 pounds and has weird teeth.

I'd do the hell out of Sasha Grey.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Lauryn Hill...
Quote by laid-to-waste
My man crush:

Women:

Even though I'm not huge on the whole metal outfit, I think she's gorgeus:

And Grace Slick in the 60's:

Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by whywefight
Lights

The only correct answer

Well and Katy Perry of course
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
David Bowie is not good looking. He spent a good portion of his career with a red mullet, weighed like 80 pounds and has weird teeth.

I'd do the hell out of Sasha Grey.

Exactly, Bowie is quite the opposite of attractive.

And well played on the Sasha Grey.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
I feel like ruining katy perry for you'z

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6
I feel like ruining katy perry for you'z

*pic*

In no way is that unattractive. Looks like every attractive woman I've seen coming out the beach (not in a Hollywood film, Ms. Berry).

Also, that rack

the muffin!
Yeah I fail to see the issue there
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 5