Page 1 of 2
Today I discovered an anime that is based around characters' "8th grade syndrome." This syndrome involves either becoming a pretentious hipster about certain things, acting like an antisocial person, or believing that you have special abilities or powers. This made me think back to when I was in 8th grade and believed that I could perform alchemy, just like Ed and Al. I even was part of an "Alchemy Group."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XdxdePNzog

Now what I want to know is what were the Pits' Chuunbiyou's like? Tell Dr. Ziggy.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I still try to set people on fire by snapping my fingers like Roy Mustang.

One day it will work. One day. :/
Hey look there's already been more anime talk in this thread than the last week or so of the actual anime thread.
Ein you make one post in the thread every few days or so because you're too busy being a lonely fjuck.

AT has been extremely on topic lately, mostly because I don't post much there anymore.

EDIT: Oh fjuck I forgot I'm on his ignore list.
Last edited by GuitarGod_92 at Dec 9, 2012,
Quote by TunerAddict
I spent a lot of time cultivating my ki.

I always find that gif adorable. Maybe I should watch the damn show.
I'm not really sure of anything in those three categories, but around 7th grade was when I started drawing suggestive pictures of girls/teachers that I knew...

Quote by GuitarGod_92
AT has been extremely on topic lately, mostly because I don't post much there anymore.

That's probably because you're too busy posting in the gay thread, trying to get into my e-pants. Or e-mouth, if that's a more accurate description.
*your ad here*
Quote by theogonia777
That's probably because you're too busy posting in the gay thread, trying to get into my e-pants. Or e-mouth, if that's a more accurate description.

You'd prefer me in your e-belly tho, because you're a pervert.
I use to think I was a Pokemon master, a Super Saiyan, and Animal from the Road Warriors

Good times, and great laughs were had
I was convinced for a long time that if I focused hard enough on my hands I could make a Kamehamea wave. That was in like 5th grade though.
I honestly don't think I went through any major changed personality wise in my early teenage years (or later ones for that matter)

I mean, I knew kids who got angsty as **** and all that but I always thought it was a bit stupid. It was like they felt they had to act that way because they were teenagers.

IDK
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Tastytaco
I always find that gif adorable. Maybe I should watch the damn show.

It is a delightful show.
I didn't even have a discernible personality until I was like a sophomore. Maybe my superpower was being an amorphous blob of sad?
How cute.
You honestly think such a high-ranking member of the Black Miasma Alliance played pretend as a child?

I have been manipulating the forces of death since you were just a fetus festering in your whoremother's womb.

Rikka's super kawaii btw
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i'm a waste of my freedom / cause i have imprisoned myself
with this crippling lack of wealth / and my decaying sense of self
Last edited by institutions at Dec 9, 2012,
Quote by beau05
I use to think I was a Pokemon master, a Super Saiyan, and Animal from the Road Warriors
Good times, and great laughs were had

AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHH!!!! WHAAAAAT AAAA RUUUSSHHHHH!!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I was an aspiring rapper. I wish I was on the right computer to show you guys some of my MSN chat shit

it's pretty funny.
Quote by yoman297
I was an aspiring rapper. I wish I was on the right computer to show you guys some of my MSN chat shit

it's pretty funny.

Get it to us A$AP.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
me in 8th grade:

-best guitar player in town
-superior musical tastes
-owner of the biggest dick in school
-felt i was entitled to girls and love cause of how good i was

i got shattered when i found out none of those were true. 9th grade was much more pleasant though, most normal year of my life. just for comparison though, here's me in my junior and senior grades

-shitty guitar player
-generally unknown musical tastes that i didn't like talking about so i could keep it to myself (favourite band that year was house boat)
-owner of a below average dick that would struggle to satisfy someone if i'd ever get to use it
-felt like i was unworthy of any sort of attention from the opposite sex and didn't talk to girls and would get jealous of the douchebags who would have a new "gf" every week and throwing them away like a candy wrapper..

now i'm nowhere near any of those. thankfully
..::fat
lard::..
I used to play in this tree with a few friends of mine, and this one branch was flimsy enough to move around easily but strong enough to support our weight. There was an almost perfectly square-shaped opening in the leaves that resembled a window, so we'd sit on the branch facing that and act like we were driving a space ship.

Good times. I miss that damn tree. When it got cut down 2 years ago I felt like a huge portion of my childhood has also been cut into tiny peices and burned.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Dec 9, 2012,
Quote by TunerAddict
I just ****ing got it. Just now.

Help me.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by TunerAddict
What state is it?

Oh. OH. OH SHIT!

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Uhhh. I started realizing that I had bad taste in clothing and music, then I started feeling awful about the clothes that I wore and started being super pretentious about music.
you're a stone fox
I've transferred from an obsession with music to an obsession with film, but other than that I've barely changed.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
You'd prefer me in your e-belly tho, because you're a pervert.

Yes to both.
*your ad here*
That anime series looks awesome and I'm going to go watch it immediately.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Damn, I think I need to start watching that.

Personally, I was very into church in year 8.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Page 1 of 2