Page 3 of 9
inb4 dw

Bruce is the only good thing to ever come out of Jersey, and those stupid pieces of shit boo him.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Was he just being booed??

Did you not hear him play? It was awful and he also did the most terrible version of Jersey Girl ever.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
they're saying bruce....

edit: vv

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Dec 12, 2012,
I don't think he those were "booooooo's", those were "Bruuuuuuuce"

Edit: ^Damn, Ninja'd
Last edited by AxeToFall at Dec 12, 2012,
Is there a way to anti-donate? Like, knock down a house on the East Coast for how bad this is?
Quote by AxeToFall
Mic sharing looks really......

If that was made into a gif it would top anything I've seen done with SeenyJ.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
does he even try to hit those high notes anymore?

edit: guess not

WoOoOaAaAaAh LiIiIiVvViN oN a PraAaAyYeEeErRRR
Quote by L2112Lif
Who's Paul McCartney?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
I didn't know Kevin Bacon was the new singer for Bon Jovi
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by coco-loco
Who's Paul McCartney?

He played drums for this obscure band called Black Sabbath. Dunno if you've ever heard of them. Their amazing career was cut tragically short when their bassist Stevie Ray Vaughan died cus he drew the shortest straw.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by SGstriker
I didn't know Kevin Bacon was the new singer for Bon Jovi

Oh god yes.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Did you not hear him play? It was awful and he also did the most terrible version of Jersey Girl ever.

Yeah it was pretty bad but this whole thing's supposed to be for charity, right? Pretty disrespectful regardless of it being lame.
lol @ guy with the mic totally ignoring that one dude.
Quote by L2112Lif
this can't go well.

the man didn't even know who the hell nirvana were. yeah, he's paul mccartney and all, but not only is he completely unfamiliar with their music and band, nothing he's ever played leads me to think he as a musician is even remotely compatible with a nirvana song.

except some acoustic one or something. which would be stupid.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
this can't go well.

the man didn't even know who the hell nirvana were. yeah, he's paul mccartney and all, but not only is he completely unfamiliar with their music and band, nothing he's ever played leads me to think he as a musician is even remotely compatible with a nirvana song.

except some acoustic one or something. which would be stupid.

Really? Can't think of a better word to describe it than "stupid"?
Eric "The College Professor" Clapton is playing!
Quote by L2112Lif
never been a fan of clapton but this dude's been pretty good considering the lengthy roger waters and bon jovi performances we've just been subjected to

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
He played drums for this obscure band called Black Sabbath. Dunno if you've ever heard of them. Their amazing career was cut tragically short when their bassist Stevie Ray Vaughan died cus he drew the shortest straw.

Oh yeahhh. I know them. Miles Davis played drums, right?
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Good guy Clapton: Does a stand up performance to make up for the train wreck that we just had to witness.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by AxeToFall
Also diggin' the black dude on drums

Anyone that can suddenly slow down enough for Clapton's solos and then pick it back up again like that is a boss.
Quote by L2112Lif
i gotta tweet this?

twat

Ima Bone In A Cross Fiah Hurrcane!!!!
Quote by L2112Lif
the best performance of the night so far.. it's a shame they had such a short set compared to some of the earlier trash

Quote by MinterMan22
the best performance of the night so far.. it's a shame they had such a short set compared to some of the earlier trash

Clapton was better than the Stones by a mile. Mick was singing like he had a stroke and it ruined their set.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Clapton was better than the Stones by a mile. Mick was singing like he had a stroke and it ruined their set.

at least they had some energy going

luckily they put bon jovi in between roger and eric to laugh at or else that would've put me into rem sleep

Quote by due 07
clapton is a racist.

Yes, because people with shit view/politics can't do music.
Quote by L2112Lif