Page 5 of 9
keef mewn!

Quote by Carnivean
Videos like this are so deceiving. It's really not accurate way of determining if they suck or not since the sound is probably so different than what the people are hearing live.
lol
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
wow that keith moon projection is pretty pathetic
Quote by Carnivean
Videos like this are so deceiving. It's really not accurate way of determining if they suck or not since the sound is probably so different than what the people are hearing live.

the who have always been terrible barring a couple singles loooong ago
Quote by element4433
lol

Don't you give me that lone, condescending "lol"
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by due 07

the who have always been terrible barring a couple singles loooong ago

Do you regularly choke on small objects that have warning labels attached?
Quote by TunerAddict
It must suck being so stupid. Do you regularly choke on small objects that have warning labels attached?

nope, just the ones w/o warning labels. //.<
Quote by TunerAddict
Do you regularly choke on small objects that have warning labels attached?

I have found that blocking the trolls is easier than feeding the trolls.
Quote by AxeToFall
I have found that blocking the trolls is easier than feeding the trolls.

just 'cuz i disagree with you about something doesn't mean i'm a troll. that's weak yo.
It's going to be awesome! (:

But I can't help but still be a little sad. I'm a MASSIVE Kurt Cobain and Nirvana fan, I love Kurt. It won't be the same without him jumping around stage, screaming into the microphone with that godly voice of his, and destorying his guitar. But I'll take one reunion performance even with McCartney in place of Kurt anyday (:
Cassie likes to swallow
Bleeding will not stop
I left Cassie hollow
Cut you with my cock
^lol

Jared Leto did a tribute to Kurt on the anniversary of his death a while back that was pretty sweet
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by due 07
teenage wasteland!!!!!!!!!!!

Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by due 07

you mean

SAND

DEH

WASTELAND

Quote by due 07
>ugly dino blues rock
>good music

either way the criminal is still a criminal though (if someone decides to commit a crime, it doesn't matter if it's because they wanted to rape you or they just wanted your shoes. point is they still committed a crime).

Once again (going off of the examples that have been given):

Saying things because you're dick = Saying things because you're a dick

Murdering a kid =/= Stealing food so your family won't starve

Rape =/= Stealing your shoes

You're choosing the worst thing to use to argue against me here.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by due 07

We're all wasted!!!!!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Samdroid
omg due its baba o riley

Funny thing is that I always thought Teenage Wasteland was the name of this song.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Funny thing is that I always thought Teenage Wasteland was the name of this song.

I did for the longest time
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Once again (going off of the examples that have been given):

Saying things because you're dick = Saying things because you're a dick

Murdering a kid =/= Stealing food so your family won't starve

Rape =/= Stealing your shoes

You're choosing the worst thing to use to argue against me here.

committing a crime = committing a crime

being a dick because you're racist =/= being a dick because it's part of your artistic persona which you use to make money and feed your family

it's all a matter of framing dude.

like real talk though, if you think individual racism is equatable to, say, someone being snarky because they're having a bad day, youuuuu might be a retard.

Last edited by due 07 at Dec 12, 2012,
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Jared Leto did a tribute to Kurt on the anniversary of his death a while back that was pretty sweet

I feel like Kurt would hate Jared Leto.
Has anyone actually confirmed that they're playing Nirvana songs? Or did McCartney just land himself the coolest backing band ever?
Quote by due 07
committing a crime = committing a crime

being a dick because you're racist =/= being a dick because it's part of your artistic persona which you use to make money and feed your family

it's all a matter of framing dude.

like real talk though, if you think individual racism is equatable to, say, someone being snarky because they're having a bad day, youuuuu might be a retard.

Are the motives/reasons comparable? Hell no. My point is that both of them (regardless of their reasons) acted like dicks and therefore have acted just as badly as one another. Also, as far as using artistic persona here, I would argue that it makes Kanye even worse than if he was just a dick in general because that means that he's only doing it cus he thinks it makes him cool (not comparing to Clapton on this one, just generally speaking).

To say that all criminal actions are the same as an attempt to try to make me look wrong is just really silly tho.
Quote by L2112Lif
what did pete just yell there?

Quote by MinterMan22
what did pete just yell there?

i thought he told the audience to go have a ****ing beer
As far as a Nirvana gig thing, I'd prefer to see Eddie Vedder do vocals just for the laughs that it would bring me.
Quote by L2112Lif
dat f bomb

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Are the motives/reasons comparable? Hell no. My point is that both of them (regardless of their reasons) acted like dicks and therefore have acted just as badly as one another. Also, as far as using artistic persona here, I would argue that it makes Kanye even worse than if he was just a dick in general because that means that he's only doing it cus he thinks it makes him cool (not comparing to Clapton on this one, just generally speaking).

To say that all criminal actions are the same as an attempt to try to make me look wrong is just really silly tho.

OMG dude racism isn't just about acting like a dick. if someone is a racist they are a terrible person regardless. but if someone just thinks that "single ladies" had one of the best videos of all time and doesn't act on it, they're not a terrible person. you're just doing mental gymnastics to reconcile your liberal worldview with your admiration for the work of racists.
james gandalfini omg <333

Tons and tons of historical figures were probably very racist. Does that make them all very bad people?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean
Tons and tons of historical figures were probably very racist. Does that make them all very bad people?

Yes.
worst transition ever..

"IT'S BREAKING MY HEART!!"

"heeeey whaatsssup?!"

Quote by TunerAddict
I feel like Kurt would hate Jared Leto.

I don't try to pretend to know what Kurt would or would not like. He didn't like a lot of things. The Leto Tribute was good regardless
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
wat
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
lal

Quote by due 07
dat f bomb

OMG dude racism isn't just about acting like a dick. if someone is a racist they are a terrible person regardless. but if someone just thinks that "single ladies" had one of the best videos of all time and doesn't act on it, they're not a terrible person. you're just doing mental gymnastics to reconcile your liberal worldview with your admiration for the work of racists.

Of course. I wouldn't argue against Clapton being a dick regardless of whether he's just speaking his views or attending lynchings (not saying the two are equal, I'm just saying that regardless of how far he's willing to go for his views). Kanye also appears to be a pretty terrible person.

I also just looked on Wikipedia to see other examples of him being a dick, and it appears that he has not only been really childish with other people on award shows, but he also said that the reason that Britney Spears was picked to open up the VMAs that it may be because "Maybe my skin’s not right.". So now that I've seen that he claims he wasn't picked cus he's black (which means that he's the one making it racist in this situation cus he's butthurt that a white girl was able to do it rather than him), so I'd go so far as to say that you seem to be the one performing the mental gymnastics here.
Quote by L2112Lif