107 72%
Happy Holidays
20 14%
A combination of both
21 14%
Voters: 148.
Page 2 of 3
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Nah. It's Christmas-y as fuck where I work.

Actually it kind of isn't. Guys, this is what will happen if we all listen to due:

Have they not put the outside on yet?
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Thrashtastic15

Actually it kind of isn't. Guys, this is what will happen if we all listen to due:

Mother of god what have they done. Please tell me they still have the swarovski crystals.
Alternate question: Is it racist if you see somebody with a Jew nose and decide to say "Happy Hannukah (I CAN'T SPELL DIS SHIT)" based on that?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i have no problem saying Merry Christmas on Christmas day, but it doesn't make sense to me any other day...
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Mother of god what have they done. Please tell me they still have the swarovski crystals.

I don't know what that is.
I'd argue that not saying Happy Christmas to someone because it could be insulting as MORE racist.

I mean are they not allowed to enjoy the period and all the things it has to offer just because of their faith? If you were having a Christmas drink with friends would you not invite your one Sikh friend or something... that'd be a dick thing to do.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I say neither, generally.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Thrashtastic15

What the **** is that?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Thrashtastic15

I like the advert in the background...

Anyway, I say 'merry Christmas', and if they don't like it then tough. It's a pagan tradition so the right of anyone to be offended is utterly non-existent.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Dec 12, 2012,
Merry Christmas. If they get offended at that they can go **** themselves, I mean well, dammit.
Quote by WCPhils

I didn't know how to spell it when I went to make the poll

But seriously, I guess it's more of a local thing than I thought. The one local Philly news station has shit like this all the time. Like how you shouldn't say "Christmas tree" and should say "holiday tree" instead because it's offensive.

They're not the best news station I'm beginning to see....

Not saying one or the other is right. Just wanted to see what everyone though.

Speaking of local bullshit, someone got suspended Senior year in Truman for wearing a Santa outfit to school. This is the same school that had a Christmas tree in the main hall, and has a dumb, specified Christmas show every year on the final day before winter break.

As for the topic, I just say "Merry Christmas". Even my Jewish friends say Merry Christmas. If someone said "Happy Hanukkah" or anything to me, I wouldn't get all bent about it. I'd say "you too" and carry on with my day.
a Due Christmas.

If I said that over here, people might think I meant Hanukkah.

Misreading the thread title and seeing 'What da **** did you just say' at first glance, priceless.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Depends on the person. But only a prick would get offended if someone said "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Hanukkah" instead of "Happy Holidays".
Quote by soundgarden1986
Speaking of local bullshit, someone got suspended Senior year in Truman for wearing a Santa outfit to school. This is the same school that had a Christmas tree in the main hall, and has a dumb, specified Christmas show every year on the final day before winter break.

O.o

I actually remember some kids I knew talking about that.

Or it could have been something else. I've heard so many stories about Truman.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I just say "suck my dick while I fuck that ass"

Suck my dick while I fuck that ass, bitch.

You've got use the appropriate title. It's only polite.
Quote by WCPhils
O.o

I actually remember some kids I knew talking about that.

Or it could have been something else. I've heard so many stories about Truman.

The school gets a pretty bad rap, but honestly it isn't that bad. If you were in average-AP level classes, chances are you were gonna be pretty fine. A lot of the people that complained were complaining about stuff they brought upon themselves.

But hell, at least there was never a dull moment
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Instead of a white christmas (racist), a due christmas.

Quote by soundgarden1986
The school gets a pretty bad rap, but honestly it isn't that bad. If you were in average-AP level classes, chances are you were gonna be pretty fine. A lot of the people that complained were complaining about stuff they brought upon themselves.

But hell, at least there was never a dull moment

Yea, that's what I figured.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Harry Jizzdicks!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Most people i know celebrate Christmas, so i just say merry Christmas.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I say "Merry Christmas" ...even to Muslims. Lol, just a habit. I don't think people should be too offended. If I were in some Islamic mosque and they happen to wish me a good day in terms of one of their holidays I would not mind at all. In fact I would be very appreciative for their kindness.
I say happy holidays unless it's actually Dec 25th. I don't say happy hannukah because I don't even know/care what day it is, and kwanzaa is stupid and I don't recognize it.
Check out my band Disturbed
I usually carefully judge the situation so that I don´t say the wrong thing.
Then with a smile and a hand shake say the right thing.
Fuck you, you nasty cunt.
I use both, but more often neither. Never if I'm not at work saying goodbye to a client I won't see til after the 25th. I'll use Merry Christmas if I know for sure that I'm talking to a Christian, and "enjoy your holidays" if I don't. If I know the person isn't religious I don't tack on a holiday at all, just be normal.

Also: I didn't realize I think about it that much, but I do. Christian Methahomans get off on hearing Merry Christmas because they believe their majority religion is being attacked by something.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I say Merry Christmas. If someone makes a fuss and insists that I'm presuming Christianity, I'll drop a Kwanza in there special for them.
Depends who I'm talking to really, even though I'm an atheist, I still usualy say 'Happy Christmas' because that's just the general term that lots of people use for the winter festivities today, but if I'm talking to a Christian who is insistant that the Christmas festivities should only be for Christians, I generaly say 'Seasons greetings', just to piss them off.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 13, 2012,
I don't say anything unless they say something to me, in which case I just say something like "yeah you too". totally passive works for me since not everyone is Christian and I'd like to avoid unnecessarily offending anyone
cat
I grab them by the shoulders and make sure they are looking at me in the eye. Then I say "MERRY CHRISTMAS GOD BLESS".
Quote by Weaponized
I grab them by the shoulders and make sure they are looking at me in the eye. Then I say "MERRY CHRISTMAS GOD BLESS".

Amen
I say "Merry Christmas" without giving it much thought. I don't even celebrate christmas. It's just a generic statement that's appropriate for this time of year.

One of my friends is a bit of a cheapskate so I wish him a Happy Hannukah as a joke.
I ignore everyone.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer