Page 2 of 19
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
and another girl having a jawbreaker inserted in her ass and another girl licking the jawbreaker while it was still inside her ass.

I'm pretty sure he and I watched that together a month ago.

Quote by slipknot5678
I'm pretty sure he and I watched that together a month ago.

He must share that a lot. Did he also show a Simpsons one?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
He must share that a lot. Did he also show a Simpsons one?

No.

Actually Irish Punk shared it with me but Pagan decided to watch it again with us.
i am actually Ashton Kutcher and you're all part of the world's biggest e-Punk'd.

y'all just got Punk'd.

by me, Ashton Kutcher.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I was in a Educational Psychology class and we had to go observe a classroom at an elementary school. I already knew I was changing majors so I didn't feel like doing it. Doing it and writing a paper about the experience was 35% of our grade though. So I made up a story about having an appointment to observe a classroom but it got canceled at the last minute. And then I couldn't find any other school to let me do it.

I guess I looked upset enough because my professor averaged out all my other scores from the semester and gave me a 90/100 on the assignment I didn't do and I got an A in the class.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Xiaoxi
-Why not? He's not ideal for everything but certainly damn good all-around player.
Good violinist. He is to violinists what John Williams is to us guitarists (not the film composer) and I'm the biggest Williams fanboy. There's just something about his playing that has yet to hit me in the feels. I like Szernyg for Baroque (which you introduced me to. I even introduced a violinist friend of mine to his Bach interpretations and now that's his favorite), and Oistrakh for dat Impressionism. Other than that I don't listen to much solo violin. I like Heifetz for more modern stuff and Milstein just in general.

However, this is my all-time favorite violin recording. Sounds like an Erhu, almost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDYH816q6ao
Last edited by The Madcap at Dec 16, 2012,
Quote by WCPhils
I was in a Educational Psychology class and we had to go observe a classroom at an elementary school. I already knew I was changing majors so I didn't feel like doing it. Doing it and writing a paper about the experience was 35% of our grade though. So I made up a story about having an appointment to observe a classroom but it got canceled at the last minute. And then I couldn't find any other school to let me do it.

I guess I looked upset enough because my professor averaged out all my other scores from the semester and gave me a 90/100 on the assignment I didn't do and I got an A in the class.

You cheeky bastard!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by slipknot5678
No.

Actually Irish Punk shared it with me but Pagan decided to watch it again with us.

lol, I have to bring this up with Irish
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by The Madcap
Good violinist. He is to violinists what John Williams is to us guitarists (not the film composer) and I'm the biggest Williams fanboy. There's just something about his playing that has yet to hit me in the feels. I like Szernyg for Baroque (which you introduced me to. I even introduced a violinist friend of mine to his Bach interpretations and now that's his favorite), and Oistrakh for dat Impressionism. Other than that I don't listen to much solo violin.
Well it all depends on the context. Szeryng is definitely miles ahead of just about everybody for Bach. I've heard Perlman's Bach and it's too romantic. But that's where he excels the most...sweeter, lyrical music, like this adagio 2nd mvmt from that Brahms I mentioned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5nSwAND3Y

Kicks me right in the feels

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Dec 16, 2012,
Quote by NothingRocks
I haven't watched Citizen Kane, Indiana Jones; 1, 2, or 3, The Godfather part 1, Schindler's List, Ghost Busters, Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, The Thing, or The Shining.

Same for those bolded.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Same for those bolded.

Same
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I cheated on my final exam for college algebra

I cheated so hardcore.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Xiaoxi
Well it all depends on the context. Szeryng is definitely miles ahead of just about everybody for Bach. I've heard Perlman's Bach and it's too romantic. But that's where he excels the most...sweeter, lyrical music, like this adagio 2nd mvmt from that Brahms I mentioned:

*Broms*
Last semester the violin professor had a recital and played that sonata. I actually really liked it a lot.

One last musical confession:

Whenever I see on a program something like a french horn solo or in a worse case scenario a f*cking french horn ensemble...

Quote by bradulator
I cheated on my final exam for college algebra

I cheated so hardcore.

How hardcore?
___

Quote by The_Blode
On my music theory final, our teacher hands out the final, assigns a student to watch over the class, then leaves for the whole class.

I cheated my ass off.
Quote by TunerAddict
Same for those bolded.

>hasn't seen the Thing

i officially hate you now.

another confession:

two semesters and $18,000 in debt later, i have 3 credits at Rutgers University.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

two semesters and $18,000 in debt later, i have 3 credits at Rutgers University.

How is that possible?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jakesmellspoo
>hasn't seen the Thing

i officially hate you now.

another confession:

I have a Bachelors (double major) with no debt, and am now getting paid to attend graduate school.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Whenever I see on a program something like a french horn solo or in a worse case scenario a f*cking french horn ensemble...
I don't listen to all-brass music either. This isn't exactly controversial stuff.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
-I have a music boner for Pink Floyd and other 'cerebral' types of music
-I like the Star Wars prequels, specifically Ep. II
-I'm something of a Trekkie
-Once stole an eraser in kindergarten and cried when I got home
-Once told a girl I'd show her my penis if she showed me her vagina. She did, but I still didn't show her my penis (this was I think 3rd grade. I didn't know it was called a vagina back then)
-I got kicked off a festival ride indefinitely
-The first time I ever ejaculated was outdoors
-Jerked off to paused movies with boobs when I was younger
-Used to stage stories with my friends to act out on camera. They were terrible.
-Scared a friend's cousin really bad during a haunted house, and he ran at the sight of me for the rest of the night

edit: more
-Really hate photos of myself. Used to cry when I had to get them taken
-Cried about a lot of stupid shit when I was younger. It's embarassing
-Had sex dreams about both of my roommate's girlfriends
-Had vivid sex dream about my best friend's sister, it was triple A
-Named my penis Rodney Dangerfield
-Suck at writing songs on guitar
-I am an amateur novelist
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Dec 16, 2012,
Quote by eGraham

-Scared a friend's cousin really bad during a haunted house, and he ran at the sight of me for the rest of the night

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by WCPhils
How is that possible?

drugs.

Quote by TunerAddict
I have a Bachelors (double major) with no debt, and am now getting paid to attend graduate school.

what a waste of money on an obviously inferior human being.
Quote by The Madcap
Last semester the violin professor had a recital and played that sonata. I actually really liked it a lot.

One last musical confession:

Hey I used to play the french horn and it was great.

Quote by WCPHILS
How hardcore?

So hardcore.

Like i'm pretty sure I was going to fail that class if I didn't cheat because I didn't pay attention the whole semester since I took it as a concurrent class while in high school and I didn't give a shit. I didn't want to fail it especially because I didn't want to have to pay to take that shitty class again. Instead of going to the college though there was an ITV connection (aka class streamed via the tv! if you didn't know) in my high school library that we all went to so we didn't have to travel to class everyday. We took our final exam in the library and it was monitored by the librarians but they were so inept that I was able to put the study guide packet inside of the exam packet after they handed it out. The study guide was exactly the test except for different numbers so it blended in really well and they never caught me even though I was literally sitting right infront of them.

I passed the class with a C because I am hardcore hxc
Quote by TunerAddict

What is the point of double majoring?
-I also like the Star Wars prequels. I recognize their flaws, but some of the scenery and planets are just gorgeous to look at and watch. A lot of the atmosphere and CGI is like a work of art to me.
Quote by bradulator
Hey I used to play the french horn and it was great.

So hardcore.

Like i'm pretty sure I was going to fail that class if I didn't cheat because I didn't pay attention the whole semester since I took it as a concurrent class while in high school and I didn't give a shit. I didn't want to fail it especially because I didn't want to have to pay to take that shitty class again. Instead of going to the college though there was an ITV connection (aka class streamed via the tv! if you didn't know) in my high school library that we all went to so we didn't have to travel to class everyday. We took our final exam in the library and it was monitored by the librarians but they were so inept that I was able to put the study guide packet inside of the exam packet after they handed it out. The study guide was exactly the test except for different numbers so it blended in really well and they never caught me even though I was literally sitting right infront of them.

I passed the class with a C because I am hardcore hxc

Nice

We had to do an "in class essay" for a composition class I had, and this was the final for some retarded reason. But the professor never cared if people wore headphones during class. So I wrote the paper the night before, making it perfect and everything. I then just read the whole thing aloud while recording with my iPod. During the class the next day I listened to it and wrote it all down.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by bradulator
What is the point of double majoring?

bragging and being a douche.
-The first time I jacked off I wasn't quite sure what masturbation is. I thought sperm came out gradually and you couldn't even notice it; I had no idea that you had an orgasm and I didn't know sperm came out at once in a liquid form. I didn't even consciously jack off, I just started doing shit and eventually some white fluid stuff came out (at that point I realised what an orgasm is). I freaked the **** out. I felt guilty when I did it two days in a row and tried to 'intervene' with my self. /only sort of a confession.

-I witnessed my cousins give each other blow jobs when I was six years old and I haven't told anybody. It was weird when my aunt asked what was going on in there.

-I'm not sure but I may have returned a dog to an abusive home.
I have an irrational fear of cancer/disease stemming from my shingles episode a few month ago. Any little thing that doesn't feel right, I start thinking "Shit, why is this hurting/mild discomfort? That's not normal. What if it's from (insert disease here)?!!" Then I will scare the shit out of myself by googling the symptom, which inevitably always lead to the worst diseases possible. Then I'm psychologically crippled for the rest of the day and have to wait till my mom comes home to calm me down.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by WCPhils
Nice

We had to do an "in class essay" for a composition class I had, and this was the final for some retarded reason. But the professor never cared if people wore headphones during class. So I wrote the paper the night before, making it perfect and everything. I then just read the whole thing aloud while recording with my iPod. During the class the next day I listened to it and wrote it all down.

Oh so you're the reason why teachers ban ipods during tests and stuff hahaha.

Quote by jake

haha.

How have they not kicked you out of Rutgers yet?
Quote by slipknot5678
-The first time I jacked off I wasn't quite sure what masturbation is. I thought sperm came out gradually and you couldn't even notice it; I had no idea that you had an orgasm and I didn't know sperm came out at once in a liquid form. I didn't even consciously jack off, I just started doing shit and eventually some white fluid stuff came out (at that point I realised what an orgasm is). I freaked the **** out. I felt guilty when I did it two days in a row and tried to 'intervene' with my self. /only sort of a confession.

It was the same for me. I thought I had to pee, but was quite surprised when pee didn't come out.

Quote by slipknot5678

-I'm not sure but I may have returned a dog to an abusive home.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by slipknot5678

Bro I was jacking off before anything even came out.

In 2nd grade I went to sex.com and got caught.
Quote by slipknot5678

Same.

I freaked out so hard. Like, I knew what happened but I was still surprised.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by WCPhils at Dec 16, 2012,
Quote by blake1221
I didn't jack off til 9th grade.

You serious?
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Pretty accurate, I must say.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers