Page 3 of 8
Oh I thought it was pairing. If not then I guess it's whatever.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
It could go either way >:3

But I kinda like the randomizing better, just because that means that nobody would have to waste their money on me in the event of a tie

I think I'll ask each user whether or not they want to know who they've been assigned to buy for, but they'd have to promise to keep it a secret.
So what will the shipping date be?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I would like to participate.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by eGraham
So what will the shipping date be?

O ya that guy has a good question.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

great idea! i dont have money to buy anyone anything though maybe next year.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by eGraham
O ya that guy has a good question.
oh my b

well, hm. I think the deadline for finalizing your order should be... The 20th? I'm gonna close this thread as the deadline moves closer so we don't get any late stragglers delaying us. And then reopen it once the gifts start coming in.
Ok, that should work for me. I can get postage stuff at work on Wednesday.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by GuitarGod_92
I'd join this but I don't trust Jay with my address so count me out.

Why? Its not like you are stalker material.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by due 07
Are we allowed to open our presents before Christmas? :,3
whenever it comes in i guess
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I'd join this but I don't trust Jay with my address so count me out.
Darn, this was all a ploy so I could try to get your address to send you a Christmas present
Quote by jetfuel495
Darn, this was all a ploy so I could try to get your address to send you a Christmas present

I figured as much.
Quote by due 07
Are we allowed to open our presents before Christmas? :,3

I'm glad you said this. I think we can open them anytime, but we shouldn't post until everyone has theirs. So it's more like we're... together.

I feel warm and fuzzy just saying it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Active community members only (no gold diggers, please)

oh...
I've been lurking since 06 does that count pleeeeease?
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Deal.

Admittedly I'd only do this with someone that I consider to be an absolute Bro. I'm too poor (See: Tight) to spend some money on some random UGer.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Deal.

Admittedly I'd only do this with someone that I consider to be an absolute Bro. I'm too poor (See: Tight) to spend some money on some random UGer.
The gifting is at random though It'll all be a random list where everyone gets something from someone but nobody will be getting something from someone they sent something to.

I think it's more fun that way
Ah, alright.

Yeah, I'll give it a miss, then. Way too poor / tight right now. Nice idea, though.
RIP Tom Searle.
Maybe. I've spent most of the year absent from this place, so don't really 'know' enough people to warrant it.

Hopefully more people sign up, this could be great.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by jetfuel495
if you promise not to flake out. Otherwise there's gonna be a very sad UGer on Christmas

And I do recognize your avatar, I know I've seen you around before.

Thank you, I promise to send a good gift.

I'll pm you shortly
Quote by ChucklesMginty
If God didn't want people to be gay why did he put a G spot in our asses?
Alright I'll do it.

I better not have to spend a million dollars to post something to the other side of world though.

I hope you all like goofy shit.
Sam, I'll buy you a Shola jersey.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by daytripper75
I love you bro, but I'm not sure anyone outside of NZ can afford to send you a gift.

Screw you.

And yeah, that is understandable. Admittedly I was worried about being raped by postage lol

If another NZer signs up, I'll do it if I'm paired with them.
RIP Tom Searle.
Does New Zealand have their own amazon?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by daytripper75
Alright I'll do it.

I better not have to spend a million dollars to post something to the other side of world though.

I hope you all like goofy shit.
I'll try to avoid that when making the lists, but maybe some online ordering places might have some warehouses on the other side that could help with that.

EDIT: Also, it's not clear yet whether I'll do pairs or "a sends to b, b sends to c, etc" yet.