treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
"Please."

If you have any YouTube or UG MP3s or both of you shredding... Then I want to see it, listen to it.

Also info's cool, like, what type of guitar, when it was recorded, do you feel anything's improved since then and anything else you wish to add about shredding.

This
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2VJVwbsdNA
was recorded in late 2009 or early 2010, and

Also this, same guitar,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teUCLVWgfYk
forget when, it's just something I do.

I hope I've improved, I'm kidding, I know I have, since the recording of this, my guitar budget shot up, and, yeah. Love life.

How about you?.. Pit.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Wrong forum bro.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in
treborillusion
UG Fanatic
3,126 IQ
Original Recordings?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
jakesmellspoo
turndiningbackintoeating
2,165 IQ
meedly meedly meedly meedlymeedly meedly meedly meedlymeedly meedly meedly meedlymeedly meedly meedly meedlymeedly meedly meedly meedlymeedly meedly meedly meedlyMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
adamgur96
Not caring no more
865 IQ
Quote by treborillusion
Original Recordings?

You can post it here.
I Have An Avant Garde Fetish....
Quote by Gantz92
Im in no way an amateur. I masturbate in public all the time.
Quote by Nelsean
I can get an erection just by looking at a plastic cup, or a river.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Don't worry, rape will always find a back way in