Page 1 of 3
whywefight
~I'm not fuckin around~
1,725 IQ
Ice Cream + cheeseballs

And the Golden God: Peanut Butter and Jelly.
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by CodeMonk
Years ago, I used to make REAL ice cream sandwiches, with real bread.

Ice cream is a milk-based food product, as is cheese, so really, you just made frozen cheese sandwiches.
ironman1478
1,910 IQ
Quote by chev311e
Food and sex. Always wanted to try that.

constanza?
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
1,902 IQ
Bacon and everything else, ever.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
TheChaz
Other Barry
543 IQ
Quote by chev311e

As have I. I always thought a nice deli sandwich would work out well.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Donut sundae
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
shattamakar
Clitigator
788 IQ
Okay, so here's what the f*ck you do:

1) Take a gigantic jar of nutella, none of them pussy jars, we need Nutella-Kratos for this shiot.

(Invalid img)

2) Get a gargantuan sack of milk powder.

3.1) Pour half of the milk powder into the cauldron of nutella.

3.2) Interbreed.

4) Into the other half of the milk powder, add sweetened condensed milk and churn with a metal cosh.

5) Churn more.

6) Churn everything together and literally boil the whole thing while churning.

7) Put all this on top of a birthday cake.

8) Churn.

9) Eat the Condensed Birthday Nut-**** Milk Mayhem.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

BlueAltitudes
The Virtuoso's Brother.
491 IQ
Village Inn's Banana Cream Pie with lemon water. Serious.

Carrots with salt, ritz crackers and peanut butter, pizza and beer!
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice
98 IQ
Boiled eggs with tomato soup.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I'll come out 3 years after the end of the world

N_J_B_B
Nicko.
1,326 IQ
Quote by chev311e

chocolate tastes better after sex
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice
98 IQ
Quote by NothingRocks
A BLT with ranch instead of mayo.

So good
Stratkat's pet

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

CodeMonk
UG's Old Fart
1,581 IQ
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Ice cream is a milk-based food product, as is cheese, so really, you just made frozen cheese sandwiches.

Yeah and chocolate is made from a bean, as is coffee, so its really just like coffee.
shattamakar
Clitigator
788 IQ
Grandpa battle...commence.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by CodeMonk
Yeah and chocolate is made from a bean, as is coffee, so its really just like coffee.

Exactly, so eating chocolate flavoured ice cream is actualy exactly like having a cheese sandwich and a cup of coffee, which is considered as an acceptable meal by many, so logicaly chocolate flavoured ice cream must also be considered as an acceptable lunch too.

And theoreticaly, beefburgers should taste just as good with ice cream on them as they do with cheese on them.
TheChaz
Other Barry
543 IQ
Quote by CodeMonk

And also soda has corn syrup and and corn bread has corn, so don't eat corn bread unless you want to rot your teeth.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,541 IQ
I often eat grilled cheese sandwhiches with ketchup, and my roommates find that odd. I've done it as long as I can remember, though. Doesn't seem weird to me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Quote by TheChaz
And also soda has corn syrup and and corn bread has corn, so don't eat corn bread unless you want to rot your teeth.

Grape juice and wine are both made of grapes so don't give grape juice to your kids or they'll get drunk.
Dan_5893
Interdit
1,405 IQ
Cheesy Garlic Bread is up there. As is putting salt on pizza. Oh, and tempura battered chicken, with melted cheese on top, put with chips and grilled tomato in a toasted sandwich.

Also tinned ravioli toasted sandwiches. It's not just a jaffle. It's a lifestyle.
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by eGraham
I often eat grilled cheese sandwhiches with ketchup, and my roommates find that odd. I've done it as long as I can remember, though. Doesn't seem weird to me.

Same here, and even just grated cheese or cheese cut into slices with ketchup, and people look at me strange and say things like 'urgh'.

I usualy just reply with something along the lines of "So cheese and tomato don't go together anymore?"
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,541 IQ
Quote by Dan_5893
Cheesy Garlic Bread is up there. As is putting salt on pizza. Oh, and tempura battered chicken, with melted cheese on top, put with chips and grilled tomato in a toasted sandwich.

Also tinned ravioli toasted sandwiches. It's not just a jaffle. It's a lifestyle.

That's not strange at all. I don't know anyone who doesn't like cheesy garlic bread.

Salt on pizza is weird, though.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Same here, and even just grated cheese or cheese cut into slices with ketchup, and people look at me strange and say things like 'urgh'.

I usualy just reply with something along the lines of "So cheese and tomato don't go together anymore?"

My argument is usually that eating the sandwhich with tomato soup is a perfectly valid option, but with another tomato product, being ketchup, isn't acceptable. Double standards.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Last edited by eGraham at Dec 18, 2012,
TheChaz
Other Barry
543 IQ
Quote by Butt Rayge
Grape juice and wine are both made of grapes so don't give grape juice to your kids or they'll get drunk.

Also, Tequila is distilled from agave, so don't use agave as a sweetener before you drive because it's really no substitute for cane sugar.
SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by eGraham
That's not strange at all. I don't know anyone who doesn't like cheesy garlic bread.

I put ketchup on pizza.
FireFromTheVoid
Strange Juice
98 IQ
I am going to try most things that get posted in this thread that don`t sound gross.

^My brother did that, he also put it on his eggs alot.
Stratkat's pet

Quote by FireFromTheVoid

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Dec 18, 2012,
Dan_5893
Interdit
1,405 IQ
Quote by eGraham

I didn't think MH specified weird combinations, just amazing ones.
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,541 IQ
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I put ketchup on pizza.

Gotta admit... that sounds terrible

I just can't imagine the ketchup and pizza sauce combining very well. Maybe I'll try it next time I get pizza.

Quote by red_hot_chili18
Cheese, Pickle and Crackers

Shit is cash.

This is another thing that is normal to me. Not exactly how you listed it, though.

My grandma makes a cheese salad with pickles, cheese, and pimentos. She also adds some vinegar and sugar mix, I think. I've never actually tried it, but it's been at every family gathering for a long time.

Quote by Dan_5893
I didn't think MH specified weird combinations, just amazing ones.

You're right, I misunderstood. Well in that case ignore most of my posts here.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Butt Rayge
UG Resident
2,788 IQ
Quote by TheChaz
Also, Tequila is distilled from agave, so don't use agave as a sweetener before you drive because it's really no substitute for cane sugar.

Chicken omelettes are awesome because the two main ingredients come from the same delicious animal. Does leave you with a philosophical dilemma, though. Who tastes better? The chicken or the egg?
eGraham
Rattle That Lock
1,541 IQ
Quote by Butt Rayge
Chicken omelettes are awesome because the two main ingredients come from the same delicious animal. Does leave you with a philosophical dilemma, though. Who tastes better? The chicken or the egg?

Definitely the chicken.

If you drink milk with beef, what tastes better? Cow or cow?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

SlackerBabbath
Est. 1966.
264 IQ
Quote by eGraham
Gotta admit... that sounds terrible

I just can't imagine the ketchup and pizza sauce combining very well. Maybe I'll try it next time I get pizza.

Hey, the way I see it, if you can have a pizza with four flavours of cheese on it, then why can't you have a pizza with two flavours of tomato?

My wife used to think it sounded terrible too, until one day she stole a slice of pizza off me without realising it had ketchup on, took a bite, and was about to say "Urgh.... you dirty bastard" when suddenly she said "Actualy, that's pretty good."