Page 3 of 3
Blue vein cheese on a halved pear. So damn good, seriously. Mmm.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Chips, cheese and gravy
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by GNR's Fan
Peanuts in coke.

Penis in coke
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Panacota, strawberries and balsamic vinegar.

Was awesome.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
French Fries on pizza, Ranch on Chicken, rice krispie treats dipped in chocolate pudding...
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Japanese Curry is a very nice albeit weird combination. You've got your meat, carrots, potatoes, and celery which is pretty common. You make the curry roux which is a mixture of many aromatic spices. Then once you've got a nice stew going you add in a tablespoon of honey and about a cup of finely grated apple. The mixture of spicy and sweet works out wonderfully.
The closest I've come to Japanese curry is Chicken Katsu curry from a Wagamama.
fruit in curry isn't really an outlandish concept
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
fruit in curry isn't really an outlandish concept

Only because real curries may have raw mango slices in them.

Otherwise, its disgusting. Kadai Watermelon? I'll pass.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Dec 18, 2012,
Quote by NothingRocks
It is when you don't normally eat curry. Indian/Japanese food isn't really common where I live.

That sucks... I eat Northern Indian food at least once a week usually. Australia's awesome for different foods
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
That sucks... I eat Northern Indian food at least once a week usually. Australia's awesome for different foods

A lot of the 'foreign' dishes commonly found where I live are usually Americanized dishes. Namely Americanized Chinese food and Americanized Mexican food. The places with authentic foreign cuisine are pretty expensive so I have to miss out on it. Speaking of curry, Thai green curry looks amazing.

http://thaifood.about.com/od/thairecipes/r/greencurrychick.htm
Last edited by NothingRocks at Dec 18, 2012,
Quote by Dan_5893
How was salted pizza?

It tasted like salty pizza, I know people that really like salt that would probably like it but it wasn`t for me.

^ Yea, trying to find something like that in alabama is pretty hard
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Dec 18, 2012,
There's this one breakfast place that once sold a dish which was essentially a Belgian waffle topped with bananas, Creme Anglaise, peanut butter and chocolate syrup, with eggs, bacon, potatoes and fruits on the side and it was, without a doubt, ambrosia on Earth.

I ate it once and they never made it again
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
one time me and a friend were really stoned and had bad munchies. i had a horrible sweet craving but i also wanted something that would fill me up more quickly than junk food. i suggested that we could boil some ramen and fry it in honey kind of as a joke (i don't know anything about cooking lol), but then he agreed and we made it. it was pretty bomb. we doused it in honey and the sweet was so overpowering that i only had to eat like a package's worth before i was satisfied. would do again.
Quote by chev311e
Food and sex. Always wanted to try that.

Fuck a pig and then eat it.

No but seriously, Chicken and bacon with anything.
Quote by guitaristren
French fries and mayonnaise. Seriously.

no way you can't be serious

you serious?

no way
Page 3 of 3