Boonnoo666
IRL Skwisgaar
1,357 IQ
Hi, there's a guitar that I'm considering getting, but I would want to have it painted green. Does anyone know of any trustworthy places in London or nearby that supply info and prices on their website? Thanks.
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
Carl6661
UG Freak
2,099 IQ
The only place in London I've ever dealt with was Feline Guitars, although that was to order some pickups. They make custom guitars, so I imagine they would be able to do it.

I would recommend SimS Custom UK, just outside of Ashford in Kent. It's only down the motorway a little way, but they're fantastic. They have all the pricing on thier website, I think with them a normal bolt on body comes in at just under £300.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Boonnoo666
IRL Skwisgaar
1,357 IQ
Quote by Carl6661
The only place in London I've ever dealt with was Feline Guitars, although that was to order some pickups. They make custom guitars, so I imagine they would be able to do it.

I would recommend SimS Custom UK, just outside of Ashford in Kent. It's only down the motorway a little way, but they're fantastic. They have all the pricing on thier website, I think with them a normal bolt on body comes in at just under £300.

Oh, thanks will check 'em out!

Quote by pwrmax
Uk?

Yep!
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website