Page 2 of 2
Quote by JackalUK
That rug is the reason the middle east hates the west. Have you seen a middle eastern rug, you can't play with a car on that! It's all pent up anger from an early age.

Are you joking!? I used to love playing with my cars on our patterned rugs! (not that I'm middle eastern, of course...)

Just imagine all the roads you could pretend were there! Swerving round the bits and pieces, speeding up the sides...
Quote by losing battle
Apparently he didnt do his homework you can still get gak, razor scooters and a few other things on that list.

Quote by muffinduck01
Pretty sure you can get some of that stuff today.

Quote by theogonia777
Every single thing on that list falls into one of these categories:

-I don't want it anyway
-I certainly could get it
-I had it and it was shit
-I still have it and it's great

In fact, I just might take some pictures of stuff, like the castle and stuff.

Quote by Crazy Sam

You can still get legos and K'Nex as well.

What I can't figure out is whether the list is saying, "Now that you're 16+, you'll never see these as gifts anymore" or if it's saying, "These are now supposedly not made anymore or are grossly unpopular".

goddamn you all are losers

The point is those things were the bomb when we were all little kids and that desire of wanting them and dat innocent joy when we got them for christmas will likely never be the same even if we were to get them again due to us being older and not young and innocent.

you stupid scrooge motherfuckers are proving the point!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I forgot that some of this stuff existed.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Blackbullet
I had nearly all of those things at some point or another during my childhood.
The car thing #37 was so awesome.

I remember getting that as a kid as well
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You can still get legos and K'Nex as well.

What I can't figure out is whether the list is saying, "Now that you're 16+, you'll never see these as gifts anymore" or if it's saying, "These are now supposedly not made anymore or are grossly unpopular".

It's pretty obvious the list is about things that you won't receive for xmas anymore. Not that you can't get them or go out and buy them, it's just that you're not gonna wake up and have Santa surprise you with this stuff.
That list is epic. I think I had every single thing on it.... except the gameboy printer which I never even knew existed, most unfortunately. You can totally still get Easy Bake Ovens, though. I know this cause I bought one to make magical brownies with in college.
I had 1, 3, 5 (but never used it because my mom never wanted to buy batteries for it), 12 (that actual tape of the Rugrats), 13, 14, 15, 16, 25, 40 and 41.
There's no worse nostalgia than sad nostalgia

I remember having the big plastic castle, a big plastic car park with the little lift, Bop It, Tamagotchis, Velcro Catch, the big art supply case, Koosh and the city map
Quote by whoomit
just as i thought 'hah i don't miss any of this'

i saw k'nex, lego, city car map and

pokemon cards ;_;

that feel ;_;
Quote by Thrashtastic15
that feel ;_;

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
pretty sure i counted at least twenty on that list i owned during my younger years. that town carpet with the roads was one of my favourites, i still have a huge bin of dinky cars to go with it. i had a buzz lightyear action figure that i took EVERYWHERE with me too, ahhh to be eight again.

sock em boppers should be on that list too, those were the tits. and etch a sketch
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Quote by Jyrgen

(Invalid img)

Hey I still have these guys, dude on the top left has a broken arm though
Quote by beadhangingOne
I don't even celebrate Christmas, but I nostalgia'd hard at Crossfire, Tech Deck, Street Sharks, and the Digimon thing.

Are you Jehovah's Witness or somethin'?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I still have almost all of these

Feels good man
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by MakinLattes
I remember asking my mom for an Easy Bake oven. She thought I was queer.

ftfy
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
EDIT: ^WHAT THE ****. I honestly can't tell the difference between people who don't make sense/trolls and bots anymore.

Ok, I actually read it. It's absolutely hysterical how many of those things I did get as Christmas/birthday presents (got a birthday in January so it's all one beautiful blur).

My friend had one of these. Pretty sure we played with it through middle school.

...I'm not surprised I didn't get laid until college.

I have this castle in my basement.
I HAD A TALKBOY

I received 23 of those items as a child.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Dec 20, 2012,
Quote by snipelfritz
ftfy

MakinLattes is a woman, you dimwit! She can't be queer for asking for girly things as a child!

i remember all these, i had almost all these, including some of the girl's stuff like the EZ bake oven. Made some fire-ass cookies and cupcakes. and the boys equivalent with the creepy crawlers? so badass

and for us super lucky kids, we got the Sega Channel. Thank god it originated in my home town. It was the Xbox Live of Sega Genesis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BHkU9z59xQ
Last edited by pugachev at Dec 21, 2012,
Holy crap that brought back a ton of memories. I had a lot of those things as a kid. That goddamn castle though... Good times... good times.
Click here

Quote by GuitarQ33r0

I beat up so many kids to get theses now there is nobody left to beat them up for

These bad boys got me exposed to my first pair of boobs!

I think I've owned one of everything on that list.
I got an art supplies box similar to that one in there but better.

Miss it.

And that skip it thing is dagnerous as **** because if it slipped off while u were going at it...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by theogonia777
Every single thing on that list falls into one of these categories:

-I don't want it anyway
-I certainly could get it
-I had it and it was shit
-I still have it and it's great

In fact, I just might take some pictures of stuff, like the castle and stuff.

Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Momentosis

And that skip it thing is dagnerous as **** because if it slipped off while u were going at it...

I'm going to take this out of context to point out that it sounds like unwanted pregnancy.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I wanna see you out that door baby, bye, bye, bye...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 2 of 2