Page 2 of 2
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I'm just gonna pretend to die, then when it's all over I'm gonna jump back up and claim everyone's possessions as my own.

If I survived I would spend the rest of my life trying to make zombies, if I'm living in the apocalypse I at least want zombies.
Yeah I suppose so
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by JackalUK
If I survived I would spend the rest of my life trying to make zombies, if I'm living in the apocalypse I at least want zombies.

Well you would in fact spend the rest of your life trying.

I've never heard a vaguely reasonable explanation for zombies existing.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Well you would in fact spend the rest of your life trying.

I've never heard a vaguely reasonable explanation for zombies existing.

I would hope that the cataclysm restores mana to the world and I would suddenly be capable of performing magic.
Quote by thePTOD
I'd be mad because I didn't see BTBAM live but I'd be happy that I'm not a virgin. So eh.

Haha! I've done/seen both!
"Could everyone please stop sounding like everyone else that's trying to sound like meshuggah?"

-Emil Werstler

Quote by damian_91
Kurt Cobain, the best guitarist to ever live.

I'm not suicidal but I wouldn't mind. I've never been afraid to die. And I would no longer be in pain.
Last edited by tyguy92492 at Dec 21, 2012,
No not really. Everyone has unaccomplished goals at any given point, once those goals are accomplished, you look for new ones. So only the clinically depressed would say that they want to die.

I, for one, have yet to accomplish my goal of a threesome with Kaya Scodelario and Ryan Gosling.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Nope I'd be quite annoyed.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by bradulator
Would you be content and ready to go and be satisfied with your life and all that jazz?

No, because obviously if the world ended right now, it would ruin my future plans to be the person who destroyed the world.
I've been saving up money to be able to buy a new house and relocate. During that time, i have been tempted many times to buy a ducati multistrada. So, if the world would be destroyed now ... i might as well could have been driving the multistrada

Yes, that would suck
Last edited by Davy78 at Dec 21, 2012,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
No, because obviously if the world ended right now, it would ruin my future plans to be the person who destroyed the world.

If I can't, you can't.
We're all alright!
Nope, I still have some things I need to do. I'll just copy my list from a thread from a week ago:

I still have to finishing transitioning, pick banjo professionally, become an unwilling activist for a fairly worthy cause, open up my own restaurant where ketchup and well-done beef are forbidden, and kiss Taylor Swift's tummy.

Yeah, I still have to do all of that stuff.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
ALL
BOUN
DARIES
ARE
ILL
U
SION,
WHEN
YOU REACH
THE
CENTER
LIGHT AND
REINFORCE
THE
STRIKING
POWER,
BY
CHANCE
YOU'VE
FOLLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

*duuuududududuuuduuuu deuuuuuurdudududuuuduu dweehhhhduuuduuuduu duuu duu duuuuuu!*
Quote by treborillusion

I like CD better than AFD, that's an epic song.

I'd be pissed. Hell I am pissed right now. I have about 2 weeks of freedom left and nothing to do during that time but sit in front of this freaking old computer and surf the net.
Quote by Weaponized
I am in winter apathy mode so whatevs

My life is winter apathy mode.
I wouldn't mind.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
"I was a being existing but absent of life"

Old Gray - 359 Pine

nO oNe UnDeRsTaNdS mY sOrRoW xo (
Page 2 of 2