jani2011
10 IQ
I have a 12 string electric guitar that I want to change the pickups on because the ones on it now sounds horrible
Any suggestions to pickups that would be good on a 12 string?
And I'm thinking about changing on my Epiphone SG as well,I like the classic rock sound,Black Dog and Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin are two examples of the sound I really love
what should I pick for that one?
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
AFAIK, 12-string electrics use the same pickups as 6-strings.

What's the sound you're aiming for with the 12?

As for the SG, Railhammer HyperVintage would work well. Check out the Tesla website as well.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
jani2011
10 IQ
I'm aiming for a clean normal sound on the 12 string,I usually just play acoustic stuff on it,and I want it as close to that acoustic sound as I can humbucker-wise
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
250 IQ
My first choice would be Lace Alumitones and after that, some of Lace's other offerings.

I might also look at TV Jones or Lollar- depending on your budget- great pickups, but not cheap.

And I'd still look at Tesla's site. They have a decent variety of pickups, some that deliver that sound...maybe one of their OPUS pickups.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.