Page 1 of 2
That Gillian Darmody has some really nice knockers, I say.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

George breaks up w/ his gf (Gretchen Mol) because she's ruining his Netflix suggestions w/ her shows. Newman claims to be part of Anonymous.

Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
I think its called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
George uses Pinterest to try to understand women. Kramer thinks his GPS is trying to kill him. Jerry & Elaine go on a horrific double date.

I can imagine that soooo clearly.

"It's trying to kill me Jerry! That machine wants me dead!"
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Dec 24, 2012,
Kramer stockpiles honey when he hears that bees are disappearing, ends up on Hoarders. George tries to become a "hat guy," wears a fedora.

So many of these are perfect.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
How about this for one?

George gets a work-at-home job, and uses his parent's crappy internet as an excuse to never turn in any work. Jerry finds out a video of him getting heckled has gone viral.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
What's the deal with no more airline food?
I laughed just reading some of these. Can't imagine how hilarious the real thing would be.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Quote by necrosis1193
How about this for one?

George gets a work-at-home job, and uses his parent's crappy internet as an excuse to never turn in any work. Jerry finds out a video of him getting heckled has gone viral.

Holy shit, some of those are just gold.

I really want to see this happen!
Quote by StewieSwan
Sex changes? That's pretty gay

Quote by jakesmellspoo
if you took a bite out of an ebola patient, you'd probably end up with ebola.

What's the deal with bumps?!

Kramer tries to get a degree from an online college. George's bogus eHarmony profile gets him a date with Elaine. Jerry becomes a recluse during the Steam holiday sale.

I don't think a kickstarter would work, NBC offered Jerry over 100 million for a 10th season to no avail. But yeah, it would be awesome. Larry David should become a regular character in it.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I don't think the show should return, people would probly expect too much and it sucks when classic movies/shows tarnish what they once had. The Twitter account is brilliant though, I can imagine all of these happening.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I don't think a kickstarter would work, NBC offered Jerry over 100 million for a 10th season to no avail. But yeah, it would be awesome. Larry David should become a regular character in it.

Maybe a web series then? Instead of Jerry, George, Kramer, Elaine, and Newman, you get Jimmy, Greg, Kruger, Alana, and Norman!

Greg becomes an eBay guru, but everything he's selling belongs to Jimmy. Kruger and Norman start a joke petition to move the Yankees to New Jersey, and it gets taken seriously.

This is great.

"A photo of a confused Kramer becomes a meme."

lol we already almost have that with George.

Edit: This is awkward now since this was bumped.
Quote by PoisonousNipple
Call it something else if it's not Seinfeld...

Siegfried! Starrting Jimmy Siegfried!

Quote by necrosis1193
Siegfried! Starrting Jimmy Siegfried!

Ladies and Gentlemen, let's get this ball rolling.
Quote by snipelfritz
I think its called It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Don't even mention that show in here.

OT:
I'd support a modern version of Seinfeld.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Ladies and Gentlemen, let's get this ball rolling.

Kruger writes an offensive sports blog that gets into the news. Jimmy and Greg make a Kickstarter for a TV show as an easy way of getting money, but people love the idea, pay in full, and they have to make a show. Norman pretends to be a hacker.

A lot of them are kinda weird, they refer to them "picking up women" when they're in like their mid 50's. And one of them said something about Jessica Biel being Jerry's girlfriend.

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Don't even mention that show in here.

Hold the **** up

Always Sunny is fantastic
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
A lot of them are kinda weird, they refer to them "picking up women" when they're in like their mid 50's. And one of them said something about Jessica Biel being Jerry's girlfriend.

Don't ruin it, Bob.

Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Yah, but in the original, Jerry dated women WAY out of his league.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I think it's a universe where they're the same characters at the same age but somehow transported to the year 2012/2013. One of them mentions Kramer joining an MMA gym, for gosh sake.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Does Always Sunny get better? I just watched the first season but I wasn't really loving it.
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Does Always Sunny get better? I just watched the first season but I wasn't really loving it.
1st season was bland to me because Charlie wasn't as crazy and retarded.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Yes, it's really worth watching when Danny Devito comes on.
Page 1 of 2