StrykVladzimsky
ESP through Potato
2,585 IQ
Just saw an article in my Metal Hammer about Misha Mansoor, and he was holding this incredible looking guitar, which I quickly found out was a Daemoness custom shop. Now I googled 'em and my jaw is literally on the floor right now. Anyone else heard about these guys? Why do I sound like a freakin' adbot? Gaawd, I want one. Too bad the prices are going to be through the roof.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Raster
~.~
66 IQ
He just finished a Cimmerian and posted pictures today, that was a real beauty..
He is a real artist ^^
Tom 1.0
Hot For Teacher
6,308 IQ
When I got a quote it was about £1700 for a basic RG style guitar with a few touches.

It was the case prices started from £1500 before options which wasn't too bad for what you get. Just remember that there is a hell of a waiting list at the moment.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
I'm not familiar with police procedures.

1977 Burny FLG70
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
Put me on the list of those who'd love one...
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
Raster
~.~
66 IQ
The waiting list is always huge with these custom shop's :P
Same goes for Blackmachine
StrykVladzimsky
ESP through Potato
2,585 IQ
I really wonder if he'd do something with a Les Paul shape. I would so seriously rob a bank/sell a kidney for one of those. The best thing is that he draws these awesome ideas from norse/medieval mythology, which I am like the biggest fan ov. And yes I'm just imagining all the kvlt stuff that I will design to someday make a reality... Someday.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Last edited by StrykVladzimsky at Dec 25, 2012,
Glenn Guitar
395 IQ
Quote by Raster
The waiting list is always huge with these custom shop's :P
Same goes for Blackmachine

Blackmachine doesn't even include a waiting list, you have to inquire when he's actually producing the guitars, which he isn't at the moment. I dunno if he's closed up shop, or what.

To be honest its worse if you want the highest of highest end of archtops. a Monteleone will probably set you back around $10k for ANY model, used or fresh out of the workshop. They are incredible guitars though.

Daemoness isn't too bad, you can compete with more companies rather than just being a company delivering boutique, incredibly high priced guitars which blow you out of the water with something different than going into a shop and walking out with a guitar. Daemoness is sort of mid-level in terms of custom guitars i'd say. The prices for custom guitars can get ridiculous, so i wouldn't say a Daemoness is steep. But when the economy isn't too good, you'd expect it to look steep IMO.
Upgraded HSS USA Fender American Series Strat
G&L USA 30th Anniversary Legacy
Laney Lionheart 20 112
Generic Boss DD-3
Blackstar Ht-1
and an old Beaten up dunlop Mr.Crybaby.

http://www.facebook.com/CarelessRumour
W4RP1G
Please, call me Pig.
2,847 IQ
It just depends on what you want. If you want the sweet inlays that daemoness offers, then your options are limited. But if you want a solid custom, there are lots of options. Siggery makes some pretty killer blackmachine style guitars.
dannyalcatraz
Black Cherry Jello
3,265 IQ
I have no idea what Daemoness guitars cost. I imagine its no worse than Thorn or Pederson (a.k.a. Abyss).
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.