Page 1 of 4
Cried 4 times this decade, once out of happiness, once cos I was drunk, once in the shower in the fetal position and the other cos I'm a bitch

hbu?

edit: I cried at the end of Dead Poets Society n'all
edit: I cried a bit at Up and I cried happily at the end of Toy Story 3
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT at Dec 30, 2012,
Not that much.

Most are probably from all the sad shows I watch, and maybe a couple times for real stuff.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Last edited by FireFromTheVoid at Dec 30, 2012,
I usually get pretty close to crying fairly often, on almost a daily basis recently, but I only really tear up a bit and can't really get any farther than that. I feel like if I did actually cry I would feel better, but I just can't.
*your ad here*
Quote by FireFromTheVoid
Not that nuch I don`t think.

Most are probably from all the sad shows I watch, and maybe a couple times for real stuff.

You mean like that one time when that one pony wouldn't share with the other pony?
*your ad here*
The only times I've cried since childhood have been at funerals, I've come close maybe 2 other times (i.e lump in throat) but never actually cried.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
all the time, everyday. this thread made me cry you monster
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
More not than often.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Maybe once a year now, usually out of anger, not sadness.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I almost never cry. Not that im a badass or particularly manly. Far from it actually, im about as oversensitive as a pregnant woman. But crying doesn't come naturally to me for some reason. Until about week ago the last time i cried was at my cat's funeral 5 years ago.
Can't remember the last time I cried even. Must be a long long time ago. 8 years ago? 10?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last time I cried was last September when my OCD had been fecking with me pretty bad all summer, I had a few days of weakness and could barely eat (not because of depression or shit like that, but mysophobia) and I had some worrying thoughts about what the future would hold for me and my condition.

But it turned out that after a few shit months things kind of reverted, so in retrospect those were pretty unjustified tears. I should take more care in the future!
REGGIE
Quote by Gantz92
Until about week ago the last time i cried was at my cat's funeral 5 years ago.

OP encompasses both the single tear that broke through as well as full on weeping. If your face got wet, it counts.
evry tiem
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Once in the past 3 years. It was for losing in the champions league final on football manager
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
OP encompasses both the single tear that broke through as well as full on weeping. If your face got wet, it counts.

If even a single tear counts, then pretty much like every day of the last week or so.
*your ad here*
when people die and sometimes when sad movies are happening
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i dont cry often last time was when i kinda rejected a close freind of mine whod ive been helping with her depression and she told me"if i commit suicide its kinda your fault"

...shit like that hurts mang

but before that it was when i was 8 and they stole my bike after i had just gotten it for my brithday like 2 days before
Last edited by supersac at Dec 30, 2012,
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT

This is what I was assuming, it`s been awhile since I`ve had a full on cry session.

Haven`t done that since I was a kid.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

I've recently started crying at certain films. Usually at a point where some serious ass is 'bout to get kicked.

Weird.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Xiaoxi with the clincher
But we little know until tried how much of the uncontrollable there is in us, urging across glaciers and torrents, and up dangerous heights, let the judgment forbid as it may.
Been marathoning One Piece and all the characters origin stories broke my heart ;_;

Idk the last time I had a good cry that wasn't because of some story getting to me.
When I was young, I cried in Titanic (like most people) but also Armageddon. No-one I know cried in that I can't really remember the film either.

The only 2 family members I have lost have been my Great-Grandmother and my Grandad (who I never met due to him splitting up with my Grandma before I was born). I wasn't that close to my GGM because I was too young to remember her before she got dementia and after that, we didn't see her for long periods of time because she got tired and could never really remember who we were and it was a bit distressing to my younger sister at that age. I was upset at the funeral but not crying.

tl;dr: read my life story.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I'd say extremely often. I've been depressed for a long, long time. I'm well acquainted with tears at this point.
I used to cry at least once while watching each Friday Night Lights episode. Hmm...
Quote by MakinLattes
It doesn't sound like you were very helpful.

if that was directed towards me...i did my best
i basically babysat her for the next couple weeks had in intervention she started going to therapy and is doing alot better now

we also started distancing from each other as it was best

last i heard shes was in a happy relationship and was moving to new york to study journalism
Every Sunday during football season for the past 13 years.

Yep, you guessed it, Browns fan.....excuse me I need a minute.
"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious." - Albert Einstein
This year I was going through a time period where I full on bawled every 3 days. It's depressing when people around you start dying.

Doing better now though.
Page 1 of 4