Page 2 of 4
Quote by MakinLattes
Even Usopp's?
Well, the part where he's only lying because his mom is terminally ill was pretty sad.
Quote by Philip_pepper
This year I was going through a time period where I full on bawled every 3 days. It's depressing when people around you start dying.

I know that feel

2013 is gonna be better!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Weaponized
Well, the part where he's only lying because his mom is terminally ill was pretty sad.

It's amazing how many orphans are in that series.
I honestly can't remember the last time I cried apart from once. But that was 6 years ago. I might get emotional sometimes and my eyes will get wet but crying I can't recall
Quote by Novacane...
I used to cry at least once while watching each Friday Night Lights episode. Hmm...

I know that feel, bro. I didn't cry but i had such a huge mancrush on Tim Riggins and got more emotionally invested in his character than i thought possible. And all the emotional speeches by Coach Taylor really got to me too.
Quote by Gantz92
I almost never cry. Not that im a badass or particularly manly. Far from it actually, im about as oversensitive as a pregnant woman. But crying doesn't come naturally to me for some reason. Until about week ago the last time i cried was at my cat's funeral 5 years ago.

A funeral for a cat? Was it open or closed casket?
It had been a long time since I cried, but in the last 3-4 months I've had several deaths in the family, girlfriend broke up with me, and my dad might have cancer. It released the floodgates or something because now I'll tear up even to certain songs.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
I have not cried in a couple of months, except for that occasion when I watched The Lion King in the middle of the night.
Quote by AxeToFall
A funeral for a cat? Was it open or closed casket?

Not a real funeral obviously but my family had kind of a memorial service when we buried him. He laid in a box but we took one last look at him before putting him in the ground. He looked like he was sleeping.
I've had one or more dogs since 1986 and whenever one of them dies I cry hard. The worst was the first one I lost, Stormy in 2000. He got very sick and spent a week at the pet hospital, after a week back home he stopped eating and was done fighting. We had the vet come to the house to give him "the shot" so he wouldn't have to die in a fluorescent light hospital room on a metal table. It was so bad I actually took 3 days bereavement leave for him.
Much more than I'm proud of.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
I don't. Although the last time my cat scratched me the hell up I started tearing up because of how bad it hurt.

I have an evil kitty.
But I still love her.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I almost felt like a tear was coming
-End of Black Swan (how beautifully insane and poetic)
-Listening to Primal Breath randomly in the car one day
Actual crying
-Last time was when I was 11 (I'm 22 now)
I was a bitch then though...
Quote by Gantz92
Not a real funeral obviously but my family had kind of a memorial service when we buried him. He laid in a box but we took one last look at him before putting him in the ground. He looked like he was sleeping.

Pet funerals are always sad.
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by Gantz92

Just messin' with ya, that does sound sad though
I cry about once a year when I feel there's just too much on me. It actually helps greatly, it's a big relief to just let it out.
Cried quite alot after my father died 7 years ago. Shed a small tear when my cat I'd had for 15 years died. The only other time was a few weeks ago when getting irrationaly stressed over something very trivial brought up all the emotions I'm good at keeping inside and I had a good old weep. Felt much better for it too the next morning.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
I tear up if I read something or watch something that's sad or if it's incredibly profound, sometimes.

Like today I watched an interview of a guy who dropped incendiary bombs on Japan in WWII, and that was very sad. Teared up a bit, but I don't know if you consider that crying.

I don't know the last time I cried since my grandpa's visitation service 5 years ago, almost to the day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I tear up if I read something or watch something that's sad or if it's incredibly profound, sometimes.

Like today I watched an interview of a guy who dropped incendiary bombs on Japan in WWII, and that was very sad. Teared up a bit, but I don't know if you consider that crying.

I don't know the last time I cried since my grandpa's visitation service 5 years ago, almost to the day.

You

I think you're me
I cried at the end of a movie just a couple days ago, actually. Up until that, I hadn't cried in several years.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I've cried from very emotional pieces of music, and i cried when i had a personal epiphany a year ago and the year before that, i cried when i thought my father was going to die.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I cry when I seem the happiest. Only because when I'm the happiest I have to shut out all the crap in my life.

So I'm extremely happy for a couple of days, and then I'm like Eeyore the emo donkey once I realize everything is still the same.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by whywefight
You

I think you're me

So like

Wow
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
More in 2012 than before. I don't think I've cried at all since I was a child before 2012.

I got teary eyed when watching Warrior and Shame
I bawled like a baby from Grave of the Fireflies
And I once just cried because I was drunk and realized I had no more alcohol. It was a weird night.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also cried during my 5th viewing of Mr. Nobody. By the climax, I'd finally understood every aspect of it, and it was just that beautiful.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Dec 30, 2012,
Not in a while really. Mainly just when the air makers me tear up. Or when i'm happy.
"Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit." - George Carlin
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Can't remember the last time I cried even. Must be a long long time ago. 8 years ago? 10?

This.

However I did come close 2 years ago at my grandma's funeral. Other than that, nothing really hits me that hard.
I've cried a few times this year when I've been drunk and/or depressed, my most recent time being last night when I was feeling depressed.
I also cried at the end of The Walking Dead game.
Marching in this labyrinth village
Troll-king claims his maverick throne
Wretching in his cavernous castle
Chewing on flesh, gnawing on bones!
Last edited by Gene-Ocide at Dec 30, 2012,
i cant remember the last time. and that's not necessarily a good thing
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Most recent time. There was a kid a few years older than me. He was like a role model to me, I guess. I knew him since I was like 10. He was the "cool teenager that I wanna be like when I get older". Nicest kid in the world. I loved him. He was the sweetest person. He was never mean, and he was the funniest kid I had ever met. He took his own life about a week ago. My buddy called me up and told me. After he hung up, I just sat there quietly, staring at the ceiling for about an hour. I went to his wake, payed my respects, spoke to some old friends, then I left. I sat in my car and just thought "I'm never going to see him again..."
Then I just started to cry.
feels bad, man
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Dec 30, 2012,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I've cried from very emotional pieces of music, and i cried when i had a personal epiphany a year ago and the year before that, i cried when i thought my father was going to die.

What was your epiphany?
I cry from laughing a lot. But other than that I can only think of three times I've cried since I was 17 years old (I'm 26 now). When my sister was in the hospital, when my dog died, and at my uncle's funeral which was actually just this past Thursday.
The last time I really cried was when I watched a documentary about assisted suicide and the right to die for terminally ill people. That was 6-12 months ago.

Sometimes I kinda tear up at sad movies and stuff, but not profusely.