Page 3 of 4
Teared up a little when I heard about Ravi Shankar's death.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
I'd say I'm on the more feminine side of the cry-meter, I cry often for movies, after a fight with my GF, etc.

I'm just sensitive.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
I'm pretty unemotional most of the time. I usually can't cry over fictional things, so that really only leaves personal reasons. Even then, I bottle all my feelings up, so most of the time, I'll just feel like I'm going to cry (lump in my throat, stinging eyes, etc.) but I won't actually do it. Every couple months or so, something will really set me off, and I'll just break down and sob for hours until I fall asleep. I really hate crying, though. It makes me feel weak, even though I only ever cry in private.
Quote by Gene-Ocide
I also cried at the end of The Walking Dead game.

I actually did shed a couple tears over that. A combination of personal stuff plus sleep deprivation plus that game just really screwed me over.
I think the last time I really cried was when I was 13. Earlier that day I had gotten back home from the orthodontist, and had gotten this thing put in my mouth that was to push my jaw forward. For about a week I couldn't eat properly, and had extreme difficulty speaking, on top of my stuttering problem. The frustration just got to me and I cried.....

I've teared up several times since then. A few I remember......
-Completing the Anjus-Kafei quest in Majora's Mask
-Watching Vegeta embrace Trunks for the first time in DBZ, right before he killed himself trying to stop Buu

and most recently

-Earlier today, I played Episode 3 of The Walking Dead. The part where
you have to kill Duck
really got to me.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I have almost never cried since I was 12 years old. I think it's a consequence of being fascinated with violence and getting in a lot fights. I'm 20 and I can only remember a couple of times when I truly cried my heart out because my dad said I was trash and my life was a mistake.
I almost cried at the end of The Walking Dead game.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Last couple of months have been really shitty for me and it would happen every couple of days. Not little sobs either, I'm talking about full on can't breath attacks. Now I just tear up whenever I watch something really sad.

Last week I teared up at every Ghost Whisperer episode I saw on my weekend marathon and while watching 500 Days of Summer.

EDIT: before that it was basic training when I got to call home and my first day at church while I was there (I'm not religious but they played a song that broke down almost all of us). Before that it was only big stuff like my breakup of a 5 year relationship and ER visit for broken tooth.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Dec 31, 2012,
This past year I think I only cried like 4 or 5 times. Once every 2 months seems to be the average for me.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
I carry a lot of grief but I only cry alone. It's often.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
I remember myself having cried 4 times over the past 5 years.

One was after having watched a certain movie.
Another one because I was thinking of someone I was missing.
Another one when I was about to leave someone at the airport.
Another one because I laughed too much (first time it happened to me and that was awesome!)
i cried last year while watching yhe disney movie tangeled.
is this normal?
SNUS ÅT FOLKET!
In the begining everything goes good, and then it goes bad, and after that it goes good again and then you die in a bus crash - Axel Sjöberg
Not too often I don't think. Don't remember the last time. One time last summer, I was coming down with mono and just really not feeling good. A semi-touching seen in Spiderman made me tear up...
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Not too often I don't think. Don't remember the last time. One time last summer, I was coming down with mono and just really not feeling good. A semi-touching seen in Spiderman made me tear up...

I think when Harry dies at the end of Spider-Man 3 is quite sad.

Also when Snape kills Batman. i cri erytiem
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Cried during The Walking Dead video game yesterday actually. Specifically
the very end
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Haven't cried since I was like 15. The room did get dusty on me once last April. I didn't actually cry, though... Just watery eyes. I'm sure crying would have felt a lot better.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
I had a good one like a month ago. Sometimes I wish I could cry more.
Quote by MDoggDX316
To quote Granddad, "I think ALL marriage should be illegal."

[quote="'-[NiL"]-'] I asked him what tuning he put it in and he replied, "seventh."

Seventh.
I went to the vet to get my new puppy his shots, and I saw a dog that got attacked by coyotes. I teared up because he had a sad face and he was bleeding all over. ;_;
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I went to the vet to get my new puppy his shots, and I saw a dog that got attacked by coyotes. I teared up because he had a sad face and he was bleeding all over. ;_;

If it makes you feel better, I swerved at a Coyote a couple days ago... I'm sure I scared it pretty good.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
The most recent time was when I got my heart broken by someone the day after christmas
Quote by robertsanidiot
Jesus died for their sins. It would be a waste if they just didn't sin it up. If you ask me, it's almost unchristian if you DON'T eat the kiddies.
Quote by StewieSwan
Hahaha you short fuck
Quote by due 07
LOL manlet
Can't remember the last time I cried. The only form of media to make me cry was the movie "Bastard out of California".
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by theogonia777
I usually get pretty close to crying fairly often, on almost a daily basis recently, but I only really tear up a bit and can't really get any farther than that. I feel like if I did actually cry I would feel better, but I just can't.

Are you a pussy or a bitch?
when JBJ's character dies in U-571.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by Skynyrd890
If it makes you feel better, I swerved at a Coyote a couple days ago... I'm sure I scared it pretty good.

That coyote might have been nice
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Nowhere near as often as I'd like to. I feel shit all the time but never enough to cry. I know that from a biological and chemical standpoint, crying actually makes you feel better, so if I felt like crying I'd go all out.

I can't, though.
Quote by benn913

I'm a girl and more emotional than you could imagine.

And besides, only weenies don't cry ever.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by benn913

Are you a fucking dickhead?

Actually don't bother answering that. I figured out the answer.
He?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.