Page 2 of 9
Do you need to picture patch cables?
I'm asking because I have only one patch cable and 5 pedals
Quote by terribleguitar
Do you need to picture patch cables?
I'm asking because I have only one patch cable and 5 pedals
All pedals need to be functioning and playable. I have around 25 pedals in total, but I don't have a pedalboard big enough for them, enough power supplies or enough cables. I could totally own this competition, like many others could, but without cables it's just a bunch of metal.

Sorry, but all pedals need to connected and performing.
Well, I have always needed some nice patch cables, so this can be a motivating factor.
But you mentioned one would need a pedalboard? Can't I just put all the pedals on the floor?
last year i think ben did his pedal just on the floor, thats kinda what i was planning to do to, in my view pedalboard just refers to the collection of pedals, though it can also refer to what they sit on
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
I feel like this may be a stupid question; but do wireless receivers count as a pedal? My guess is no)

I need to get a picture of my board now.
Ibanez
Universe UV777 Signed by Steve Vai
Prestige RG2027X with Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
RG7621 swirled
Prestige RG1420
AEL207E
Quote by terribleguitar
Well, I have always needed some nice patch cables, so this can be a motivating factor.
But you mentioned one would need a pedalboard? Can't I just put all the pedals on the floor?

As long as they're all hooked up and powered that's fine. You don't need a physical board underneath them.

Quote by thebestjoe
I feel like this may be a stupid question; but do wireless receivers count as a pedal? My guess is no)

I need to get a picture of my board now.

They do not.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Man, I'm entering Full Rig if my grill cloth has arrived by then.

We don't need to provide sound samples or anything do we?
well, the demo is more of a "which Fearedse demo is the best?"

And may the best board win... I wished I bought a couple of better pedals so I could compete
Quote by RetroGunslinger
using nines for drop C# is like stringing the guitar with spaghetti

My Colourful Rig:
ESP M-ii Deluxe
ENGL E570
Mesa/Boogie Simul 295 Stereo
Framus FR212 v30
i'd probably have to do a video because as usual i'm the only person on UG that's ever played the amp i have.

shame too, the ampeg R50H is a hell of a cool amp. i think a lot of people here would love it.
Quote by gregs1020
i'd probably have to do a video because as usual i'm the only person on UG that's ever played the amp i have.

shame too, the ampeg R50H is a hell of a cool amp. i think a lot of people here would love it.

Do you still have that "red" amp? If you do, I would loveto see a demo of it!
Quote by terribleguitar
Do you still have that "red" amp? If you do, I would loveto see a demo of it!

i never did, i think adam sold it to tim last i heard.
Is the video optional or will it count as an entry? So can I enter the large board and the full rig and take a picture AND do a video for the full rig?

Thanks.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Last edited by Mephaphil at Jan 2, 2013,
And I'm still not gonna have my pedalboard sorted in time >.< oh well

maybe next year
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top
Jet City JCA5212RC (SLO Modded)
Ibanez WD7 Wah
Mad Professor Sweet Honey Overdrive
TC Electronic Flashback Triple Delay
TC Electronic Trinity Reverb
Quote by Mephaphil
Is the video optional or will it count as an entry? So can I enter the large board and the full rig and take a picture AND do a video for the full rig?

Thanks.
It counts as an entry, but it can be included as well as one other entry from another category. So you can enter Large Board, for instance, as well Full Rig or Demo, not both. That's the way I read it and the way it's been in the past.
Does an A/B switch count as a pedal in this competition? Granted you get stuff like the Boss AB-2 could just be considered a footswitch of sorts. But what about something like the Tonebone Switchbone which also has a boost function?
Quote by UnmagicMushroom
Does an A/B switch count as a pedal in this competition? Granted you get stuff like the Boss AB-2 could just be considered a footswitch of sorts. But what about something like the Tonebone Switchbone which also has a boost function?

Hmm. Good question.

I'm going to say yes, they are.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
Hey guys.

I was talked into submitting. Most likely for small board.

Good luck all
Quote by Dunning~Kruger
Yes I was rude, and I was aggressive and I was offending a large group of people. But I was civlized about it.

Taylor 414CE
Good luck man.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
on the full rig could you use a panoramic picture?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Nope, has to be a single shot.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Oldmonkeys
what is it? apart from cool lookin

this is the botb and you dont recognize what a pedal is when you see one?!? shame on you Matt.
mojostompboxes.com
If I can get my Ampeg and 1x15 back in time, I'll probably be doing a full rig and big board entry. When is the deadline?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Looks badass.

No knobs? Cant be any good
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by LaidBack
If I can get my Ampeg and 1x15 back in time, I'll probably be doing a full rig and big board entry. When is the deadline?

Not sure yet, looking like the end of the month. But maybe longer if we get more call for it.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by greeny23
a prize appears!

Appreciate it man.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Quote by Eppicurt
Not sure yet, looking like the end of the month. But maybe longer if we get more call for it.

Good to know.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Okay, so I've added a current list of what prizes can be won on the OP.

If you'd like to make a contribution, please PM me. Thanks.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
Full rig will indeed be interesting if iTmmy decides to do full rig.
Quote by SimplyBen

Quote by Toppscore
i just cleaned the room, will be nearly impossible to get a photo. nonetheless..
mojostompboxes.com