Page 5 of 9
Quote by Eppicurt
We still don't have very many entries.

How many do you have? Can you post a list so we know ours went through?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
We only have around 20 across various categories. I'll post a list in a little bit.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
was going to wait for more cable to re-do my board but the place i was going to order from are asshats and want me to pay $10 shipping per-foot.

So you will probably get mine this weekend
Yeah I started doing a demo but my only recording source is my camera which while it takes great video the sound leaves something to be desired... so i just did full rig
Quote by Eppicurt
We only have around 20 across various categories. I'll post a list in a little bit.

The longer you wait to post the people the more work you will have.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
Quote by Oldmonkeys
Yeah I started doing a demo but my only recording source is my camera which while it takes great video the sound leaves something to be desired... so i just did full rig

I'm doing mine off my iPhone, which takes alright video with good lighting. Sound is alright, as long as you are loud enough that you overtake the sound of the strings from the guitar, but not loud enough to start clipping the mic.
I'm too lazy to do a demo vid. So full rig it is.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Alright finally got more patch cables, entered small board. Hoping everyone else wants to show off more so i dont have a lot of competition

Edit: Why isnt their a Best rack? i know its pedalboard but still
Last edited by jesus=dinosaur at Feb 14, 2013,
Quote by jesus=dinosaur

very good point actually.
mojostompboxes.com
Quote by jesus=dinosaur
TGP comes to mind...
:: Peavey JSX | XXX ::
:: LTD V | Viper | AX [EMG85] ::
:: Vader 2x12 | Krankenstein 4x12 ::
:: G50 | DecimatorG-String | 95Q ::
:: Polytune | Ditto | CarbonCopy ::
just entered. its a bit of an odd board though. lol. but i do use it as is all the time.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I'll wire mine up properly and go for one of the catagories.....large or boutique.
Question: for full rig is a 5 minute demo a requirement or just a pic?
I'll re do my pedal board tomorrow. The question is small or medium because I currently run only 6 pedals and I dont run my od pedal all that much.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I sent mine in, so reminder today is the last day to enter so enjoy the reminder/free bump.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.