Hope this is the right place
Hello and thanx for helping,
I'm looking to a new guitar.
It's down to a
Bc rich mockingbird pro x hardtail
Schecter hellraiser c1 (no fr)

Both look great, both sound great and
Feel good to my fingers.

Would get a hellraiser extreme but not option sadley enough.
So what do you think?
Oh shit that is a tough call. Both have great specs, both have really good construction and both look killer (this from someone who isn't a fan of Schecter, or black guitars) I might lean a little more towards the Mockingbird cuz of the neck through, but damn.

Can't you just buy one and steal the other?
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
I read that like a poem. Very pretty.

I prefer Schecter in general.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

I have a Schecter, and it's built like a tank and plays really nicely. I would go Schecter but in the end it's down to personal preference.
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
I say go with the Mockingbird if you like Les Paul's, they're similar in feel and function, and are excellent guitars if its not a Bronze series.
how on earth did it boil down to these two brands? o.0
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I love how all mockingbirds looks (that one is just awesome), but I'm going to say Schecter. 2 reasons: 1) the spec on the schecter is a little bit better. The added flexibility that comes with that pickup set is pretty awesome, and the locking tuners (even though they're Schecter not a brand name) are a nice touch. 2) I've found Schecter's to be better built guitars in general. I've played some very good BC's, but I've also played a couple stinkers. Schecter's have always struck me as being very consistently built guitars.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things...
I'd go BC Rich, I've never played a good Schecter.
Guitarist-Visceral Violation
Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier
BC Rich Jr V NT
I've never played a bad Schecter.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
so schecter it is thanx

oh and any diffrence between the hellraiser and hellraiser special?
Special has cheaper hardware. If you have the cash, go for the regular hellraiser.
I have a Schecter and a Mockingbird.. personally I find that they're both fantastic guitars, and at the end of the day you will have a great axe either way you go about it. At that point, I would look more towards the pickups (are they the same? different?).

Aside from that, I'm a sucker for which ever is prettier.
ESP LTD Les Paul (Blackouts)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird (EMG 81/85)
Paul Reed Smith SE Single-Cut (Duncan Pickups)
Schecter C-1 Classic (Duncan Pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Seagull Entourage (Acoustic-Electric)

Marshall JVM210H + 1960A Cab